PDA

View Full Version : A BLAST FROM THE PAST!

LWW
12-08-2011, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them</span>, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Who cares what you post. That proves nothing!

You've proven yourself to be a slandering POS liar.

Either post proof of your slanderous accusation, or admnit to your lie.

El clucko...

G.

eg8r
12-08-2011, 09:08 AM
We know that she cannot control herself.

eg8r

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares what you post. That proves nothing!

You've proven yourself to be a slandering POS liar.

Either post proof of your slanderous accusation, or admnit to your lie.

El clucko...

G. </div></div>

Obviously you do.

Who are you going to blame for quoting me in this?

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:11 AM
What's an admnit?

Is that something like an administrative nit?

I will send a letter of recommendation if you are applying?

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Total Ignore is the only viable policy.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's an admnit?

Is that something like an administrative nit?

I will send a letter of recommendation if you are applying? </div></div>

Petty, whiney little juvenile LIAR. Yeah, try to distract by focusing on a typo, typical of your M.O., wiggling out of your red faced situation, with no point at all, isn't it? Thousand of newspapers have typo's every day, Sherloc.

Can't own up to another one of your colossal lies? No proof? Just more baseless slander, from el castrated piggy...

I could pull up dozens of typo's of your own, both of you. So what? Proves how a small minded coward likes to distract when he has just had his ***** handed too him on a plate.

Just address the question at hand, without one of your usual desperate attempts, to wiggle out of your relentless lies.

Can't prove anything?

Can't admit you're a LYING POS?

Just more of LWW's filth, lies and slander?

We already knew that, sonny...you're a joke, have been since you came here.

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Oh I'm having fun watching you tell lie after lie and then demand to be believed.

It's precious ... precious I tell you.

eg8r
12-08-2011, 09:29 AM
LOL, don't pick on the chihuahua, she spent all her brain cells this morning on learning how to spell gnat. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh I'm having fun watching you tell lie after lie and then demand to be believed.

It's precious ... precious I tell you. </div></div>

lmao! YOU'RE THE ONE ON THE SPOT, TWIT.

POST PROOF, OR ADMIT YOU ARE LYING, OH FUNNY ONE.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, don't pick on the chihuahua, she spent all her brain cells this morning on learning how to spell gnat. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Proving my point for me again, little Eddiegnat?

Have a fried twinkie, you know how irritable you get around your feeding time.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now back on ignore, for you. You don't deserve to be posting here at all, after you have continued with your filth, over and over, when I almost never even acknowledge you even exist.

G.

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now back on ignore, for you. You don't deserve to be posting here at all, after you have continued with your filth, over and over, when I almost never even acknowledge you even exist.

G.

PROVES NOTHING.

Still trying to wiggle out.

Coward!

G.

</div></div> </div></div>

LWW
12-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Confused by the forum software?

Perhaps they should start a remedial sub forum?

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them</span>, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.</div></div>Bravo ! I say bravo LWW for unravelling the truth.
The truth must be told.What a great leader you are.

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-10-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them</span>, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.</div></div>Bravo ! I say bravo LWW for unravelling the truth.
The truth must be told.What a great leader you are.

</div></div> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STOLEN VALOR ACT-
Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.
</div></div>

Stolen Valor??????? Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

That describes you very well, el Dumbo....you don't fool anyone.

Wonder what your post count would be if it included all of your alias's...OMG!

G.