PDA

View Full Version : JUST FOR CHARLOTTE!

LWW
12-08-2011, 11:42 AM
http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif
http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif<span style='font-size: 26pt'>-22,000 -</span>http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I couldn't have done it without you.</span>

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif
http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif<span style='font-size: 26pt'>-22,000 -</span>http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I couldn't have done it without you.</span> </div></div>Congrats great one you are the very best.

LWW
12-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Thank you JohnnyD.

Qtec
12-10-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats great one you are the very best.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you JohnnyD. </div></div>

Just get a room why don't ya.

Q

LWW
12-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Why do you have such a dirty mind?

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 05:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gifhttp://th157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/lia92024/th_animated_fireworks.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I couldn't have done it without you.</span> </div></div>Congrats great one you are the very best. </div></div>Dozens of your fans are already on facebook congratulating you on turning this forum around in such a great way.The Lord truely has chosen you.

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:02 AM
You would not believe the latest treachery.

Qtec
12-10-2011, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dozens of your fans are already on facebook congratulating you on turning this forum around in such a great way. </div></div>

I don't believe it. Got a link?

No?

Thought so.

Q

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dozens of your fans are already on facebook congratulating you on turning this forum around in such a great way. </div></div>

No?

Thought so.

Q </div></div>Your not geting the link.You are not one of the chosen.This has expanded much bigger than lil ones can comprehend.The voice of reason at 22,000 posts.Lord Jesus there is hope for this world.....

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dozens of your fans are already on facebook congratulating you on turning this forum around in such a great way. </div></div>

No?

Thought so.

Q </div></div>Your not geting the link.You are not one of the chosen.This has expanded much bigger than lil ones can comprehend.The voice of reason at 22,000 posts.Lord Jesus there is hope for this world..... </div></div>

They are a mob which demands that links be removed to hide their treachery.

Stretch
12-10-2011, 08:43 AM
22,000 x Zero = Zero St.

hondo
12-11-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats great one you are the very best.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you JohnnyD. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

LMFAO! When these two masturbate they picture each other.
Oh, wait! They ARE each other!
What kind of person creates an alter ego simply to tell himself
how great he thinks he is?
Only little dubbie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

eg8r
12-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Why do you sit around visualizing men masturbating?

eg8r

Qtec
12-12-2011, 02:42 AM
I find the whole thing PATHETIC.

Q

Qtec
12-12-2011, 03:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you sit around visualizing men masturbating?

eg8r </div></div>

Do you have any proof that is this is what he does?

Eheeeeeh...mmmmmmmmmm..hhhhhhhhhhhh NO.

Better that you shut your fat stupid mouth before you strart accusing people on the web!

Think about it.

Q

hondo
12-12-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you sit around visualizing men masturbating?

eg8r </div></div>

Why do you care?
Another right wing anal retentive homophobic?
Why not ctriticise the schizo-love affair between
dubbie and this vile pseudo-Christian he created instead?
Oh, I forgot. You and dub are buddies now.
Sickening!

hondo
12-12-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you sit around visualizing men masturbating?

eg8r </div></div>

Better that you shut your fat stupid mouth before you strart accusing people on the web!

Think about it.

Q

</div></div>

Thank you. Eg is hopefully smart enough to realize I
was making the point that dub is simply praising himself but eg has joined the little dubbie camp lately and he, like jennings and Sev, has his blinders on to anything dubbie does.

eg8r
12-12-2011, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you care?
</div></div>Well because I find it unfair that there are still people like you out there keeping the stereotype of West Virginians alive.

eg8r

eg8r
12-12-2011, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any proof that is this is what he does?
</div></div>He posted it dillhole. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You are such a schmuck. Are you saying that I have no idea that it wasn't you that logged in under his SN and made that post?

eg8r

eg8r
12-12-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg is hopefully smart enough to realize </div></div>I am smart enough to realize the children of WV are better off with you at home than in the classroom.

eg8r

hondo
12-12-2011, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you care?
</div></div>Well because I find it unfair that there are still people like you out there keeping the stereotype of West Virginians alive.

eg8r </div></div>

Is this because I have objected in the past to you trying to portray yourself as anything but an asshole?

hondo
12-12-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any proof that is this is what he does?
</div></div>He posted it dillhole. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You are such a schmuck. Are you saying that I have no idea that it wasn't you that logged in under his SN and made that post?

eg8r </div></div>

I'll go real slow, eggie. What he and I have been trying to explain to you is that little dubbie and johnny are the same person and I was making fun of his self- adulation, but you now have your head so far up little dubbie's asshole that you can't
recognize sarcasm.
I do find it amusing that the biggest dumbshits on this forum are the ones who constantly attack West Virginians' intellect.

I'm certainly no self-proclaimed genius like your new idol dubbie, but I would match my intelligence with you any day, eggie.

hondo
12-12-2011, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg is hopefully smart enough to realize </div></div>I am smart enough to realize the children of WV are better off with you at home than in the classroom.

eg8r </div></div>

And why is that, eggie? Because I don't buy the same bullshit
that dubbie and hannity and limberger spew out and you suck up like necter from the Gods?
Is it because I express opinions that you disagree with?
Is it because my sarcasm flies over your head and you take everything I say literally.
The only poster slower on the uptake than you is possibly bobroberts and it's close.
Being called stupid by you is a compliment, trust me.

eg8r
12-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I am acting like that? Might you take a look in the mirror, it was your juvenile post that started this.

eg8r

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you care?

eg8r </div></div>

Is this because I have objected in the past to you trying to portray yourself as anything but an asshole? </div></div>Another very vile and uncalled for post by a supposed teacher.
The truth will set you free.
Prayer hour is the answer for most but you are beyond redemption.The wicked shall never rest.The truth is there accept the truth...

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats great one you are the very best.</div></div>

Q

</div></div>Here is but another example of a vile and hateful post.Are you such a failure in life that you want to bring down others?The truth will set you free.
Your paper trail of needless hate filled posts is well documented.You are well on your way for permanent expulsion.The truth will set you free.Accept the truth as you no longer can turn to prayer and forgiveness.

Only little dubbie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats great one you are the very best.</div></div>

Q

</div></div>Here is but another example of a vile and hateful post.Are you such a failure in life that you want to bring down others?The truth will set you free.
Your paper trail of needless hate filled posts is well documented.You are well on your way for permanent expulsion.The truth will set you free.Accept the truth as you no longer can turn to prayer and forgiveness.

Only little dubbie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div> </div></div>
Did you talk lkie this to your students?

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:13 AM
SHow this to you wife hondo.You have problems for sure.

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you care?

eg8r </div></div>

Is this because I have objected in the past to you trying to portray yourself as anything but an asshole? </div></div>
Oh my!Handoe you sure must keep a close eye out for your surroundings when you talk like that.
The truth will set you free.The truth will catch up to you someday.

hondo
12-13-2011, 05:17 AM
Well, dub, I'm gone. Be back when you miss me and drop johnny.

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you sit around visualizing men masturbating?

eg8r </div></div>

Think about it.

Q

</div></div>The truth is there accept the truth.

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:19 AM
Clark cty pta&gt;
JESUS LOVES ALL.

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats great one you are the very best.</div></div>

Q

</div></div>WHY?WHY?WHY?Do you continue to talk such vile filthy language?You are a very disruptive person every day that you post.YOU have some serious mental issues,forsure.
Seek help from a professional as prayer has not helped you.

Only little dubbie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

Sev
12-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Looks like the post count is going to be frozen for a while.

Soflasnapper
12-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Quite so!

Now a memorial thread only.

(sniff)