PDA

View Full Version : You see ... it's like this ...

LWW
12-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Former Goldman-Sachs chief, former demokrook governor and ENRON debacle aide John Corzine explains:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I simply do not know where the money is, or why the accounts have not been reconciled to date”</span> </div></div>

as an explanation for the up to <span style='font-size: 14pt'>$1,200,000,000.00</span> that was in his care and is now missing.

It could happen to anyone, right? (http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/jon-corzine-to-tell-house-panel-he-doesnt-know-where-customers-money-went/2011/12/07/gIQAwLUleO_story.html?hpid=z1)

I suspect that the solution will be that Bush took it.

Soflasnapper
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Talk about your grand theft!

This is truly grand grand theft!

Somebody is going to jail, likely several somebodies, and likely including Corzine. If he returns the missing monies out of his own fortune, I would favor leniency in his sentence.

cushioncrawler
12-12-2011, 03:24 PM
If i were king peeple like hymn would get a bullet in the head -- and all assets seized.
I might extend this to hiz family too -- king genghis would hav for sure.
I hav allways beleeved in the death penalty.
mac.

JohnnyD
12-13-2011, 05:32 AM
A wonderfull article as usual LWW.Happy Holidays to a real gentleman scholar.JESUS loves you.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If i were king peeple like hymn would get a bullet in the head -- and all assets seized.
I might extend this to hiz family too -- king genghis would hav for sure.
I hav allways beleeved in the death penalty.
mac. </div></div>You are a good person Mac.

cushioncrawler
12-18-2011, 03:38 PM
The best way to inkreec happyness freedom liberty peace prosperity justice and law and order, iz to shoot the criminal and hiz/her whole family, and seize all assets.

This iz what genghis did.

In fakt what it meant woz that crime allmost dissappeared -- ie there were less peeple exekuted then for example u hav exekuted in the good'ol god'fearing usofa.

It woz sayd that a virgin kood safely walk the akross the whole of the continent carrying a purse full of gold.
How far would she (he) get walking akross the good'ol god'fearen usofa today????
mac.

Stretch
12-18-2011, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The best way to inkreec happyness freedom liberty peace prosperity justice and law and order, iz to shoot the criminal and hiz/her whole family, and seize all assets.

This iz what genghis did.

In fakt what it meant woz that crime allmost dissappeared -- ie there were less peeple exekuted then for example u hav exekuted in the good'ol god'fearing usofa.

It woz sayd that a virgin kood safely walk the akross the whole of the continent carrying a purse full of gold.
How far would she (he) get walking akross the good'ol god'fearen usofa today????
mac. </div></div>

Tuff Love. St.