PDA

View Full Version : DEMOKROOKS JUST WILL NOT STOP LYING!

LWW
12-09-2011, 03:04 PM
http://factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2011/11/SpendingBorrowedMoney1.png

I just read charlotte's pack of regurgitated propaganda and was simply amazed.

I took the main chart from her link, supposedly the smoking gun of the spoon fed gibberish, and decided to look at it through the prism of reality.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#1:</span> The last (R) budget was borrowing $0.059 of every dollar spent.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#2:</span> The demokrooks campaigned on the premise that this number was horrendous.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#3:</span> “Democrats offer a New Direction which includes fiscal responsibility.” – Democratic Caucus Chairman James Clyburn, Press Release, October 10, 2006. They promised.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#4:</span> “We will work together to lead the House of Representatives with a commitment to integrity, to civility, and to fiscal responsibility.” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006. They promised.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#5:</span> The amount went to $0.154 borrowed per dollar of spending, an increase of 161%, in their first budget.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#:</span> Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of 2012.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#7:</span> In 2009 the deficit went to $.402 per dollar of spending ... an increase of <span style='font-size: 11pt'>another</span> 161%, over and above the first 161% rise.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#8:</span> Even with the most optimistic projection by the CBO, by the end of 2012 the demokrooks will have increase the cents on the dollar of spending that was borrowed by over 359% in just 5 short years.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#9:</span> They will lie and blame the opposition party ... the weather ... the prior regime ... the lazy American workforce ... the tsunami ... the earthquake ... the internet ... the Chinese ... the Japanese ... ATM's ... global warming ... global cooling ... high oil prices ... anything and anyone other than the ones who have created this debacle.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#10:</span> Their mindless bots will suckle at the teat of deceit in blissful ignorance.

LIAR LIAR! (http://freedomslighthouse.net/2011/04/13/obama-promised-to-cut-the-annual-u-s-budget-deficit-in-half-by-end-of-first-term-instead-he-has-tripled-it-video-209/)

Soflasnapper
12-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Interesting spin.

First, my compliments on learning how to numerically state increased amounts as a percentage, or more faithfully practicing the correct methodology. That's all good for once. Well done!

But realistically, what is the grade limit you think will accept your spin here? 6th grade, or no more than 5th grade?

Soflasnapper
12-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Upon further consideration, I must up the limit.

I'm sure you got your GED, and you still think we did not borrow the money we spent on Iraq and Afghanistan, because we put it 'off budget'? And then you think we suddenly BEGAN TO BORROW it, once it was properly placed back into the budget??

Stunningly dense.

Not quite as far off as your apparent magical thinking, that although wars and tax cuts and unpaid for Medicare D spending put in place by a president continued through the reversal of which party had majority control of the Congress, somehow all of those things, authored and pushed by that same president, somehow now are the doings of the next Congress of the other party?

wolfdancer
12-09-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm guessing that he has already proclaimed another "victory" on AZB, and who knows how many other sites, re: this exchange. For the most part, I gave up reading him (and his assorted alaises)also Jennings, and LLotter. I find them all repeatively
b-o-r-i-n-g. It's like they are trying to amplify, clarify, and parrot, whatever it were/ was on Fox News. That's just my learned opinion of course, and I could be spot on...
Many of the older generation in my family were hard drinking, quick tempered Irishmen.....the more that they imbibed, the more they "knew" and the more opionated they became over this alleged knowledge. There's a few here that remind me of them....wonder what they drink, smoke, or otherwise ingest

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2011/11/SpendingBorrowedMoney1.png

I just read charlotte's pack of regurgitated propaganda and was simply amazed.

I took the main chart from her link, supposedly the smoking gun of the spoon fed gibberish, and decided to look at it through the prism of reality.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#1:</span> The last (R) budget was borrowing $0.059 of every dollar spent.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#2:</span> The demokrooks campaigned on the premise that this number was horrendous.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#3:</span> “Democrats offer a New Direction which includes fiscal responsibility.” – Democratic Caucus Chairman James Clyburn, Press Release, October 10, 2006. They promised.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#4:</span> “We will work together to lead the House of Representatives with a commitment to integrity, to civility, and to fiscal responsibility.” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006. They promised.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#5:</span> The amount went to $0.154 borrowed per dollar of spending, an increase of 161%, in their first budget.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#:</span> Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of 2012.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#7:</span> In 2009 the deficit went to $.402 per dollar of spending ... an increase of <span style='font-size: 11pt'>another</span> 161%, over and above the first 161% rise.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#8:</span> Even with the most optimistic projection by the CBO, by the end of 2012 the demokrooks will have increase the cents on the dollar of spending that was borrowed by over 359% in just 5 short years.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#9:</span> They will lie and blame the opposition party ... the weather ... the prior regime ... the lazy American workforce ... the tsunami ... the earthquake ... the internet ... the Chinese ... the Japanese ... ATM's ... global warming ... global cooling ... high oil prices ... anything and anyone other than the ones who have created this debacle.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>POINT#10:</span> Their mindless bots will suckle at the teat of deceit in blissful ignorance.

LIAR LIAR! (http://freedomslighthouse.net/2011/04/13/obama-promised-to-cut-the-annual-u-s-budget-deficit-in-half-by-end-of-first-term-instead-he-has-tripled-it-video-209/)
</div></div>Wonderful informative post.

LWW
12-10-2011, 03:55 AM
The doublethink is strong in this cabal JohnnyD.

LWW
12-10-2011, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting spin.</div></div>

Really?

How about you demonstrate the stones to dismantle the argument point by point?

What's that?

You serve the regime better by acting as an ankle biting pit poodle?

Imagine that.

Qtec
12-10-2011, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">POINT#9: They will lie and blame the opposition party . </div></div>

...no, they spoke the truth when they blamed the opposition party and would be 100% correct in doing so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. the lazy American workforce </div></div>

Once again you show what a spoon fed brain dead partisan you are.

Just to show that you have no morals, here is what Obama actually said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fact check: Obama's 'lazy' comment taken out of context

Republican presidential candidates Rick Perry and Mitt Romney both <span style='font-size: 17pt'>claim President Obama said that "Americans are lazy." He didn't. To the contrary, Obama has consistently and repeatedly praised American workers as the "most productive in the world," </span>a bit of boosterism he has repeated dozens of times. His recent words — "we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades" — <span style='font-size: 20pt'>actually referred to collective efforts to promote foreign investment in the U.S., and not to American workers or voters as individuals.</span> Perry and Romney simply rip those words out of their context <span style='font-size: 26pt'>in order to mislead.</span></div></div>

JUST AS YOU DO.

Proud of yourself that you have been found out so VIGOROUSLY LICKING THE SPOON!

Q... link..for the spoon licker (http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2011-11-17/obama-lazy-comment-romney-perry/51271866/1)

Qtec
12-10-2011, 04:27 AM
What did Obama do to raise the debt so much in 2009?

I have asked you this a 100 times and never had an answer.

Q...

LWW
12-10-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What did Obama do to raise the debt so much in 2009?

I have asked you this a 100 times and never had an answer.

Q... </div></div>

Vote for raising the debt in 2008.

You have been answered.

That you lack the intellectual ability to comprehend it is your issue to deal with.

Soflasnapper
12-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I see.

You say Obama is responsible for the increase in deficit and debt in 2009, because he as one of 100 senators in 2008 voted for the increased debt ceiling?

Even though any single GOP senator could have blocked that increase by himself or herself, using the senatorial hold? Even though the GOP's Senate leadership could have blocked that increase by a filibuster? And even though the president, at that time a Republican, could have vetoed it?

None of those people took any of those actions, and in fact, that president supported it and called for all that extra debt to be laid on the country, and so did the Senate leadership of the GOP, and no individual GOP senator stood up and blocked it all with the power he or she had?

Yes, if you stand on your head, and turn everything upside down, it is all the fault of the junior US Senator from Illinois at the time.

Considering it more rationally, however, using no smoke or mirrors, no special partisan get out of jail free cards to excuse what in effect the entire GOP backed when it counted, his part was to be just one of 545 votes, more or less.

eg8r
12-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but did lww said Obama was solely responsible?

If he voted in favor of it then yes shares responsibility.

eg8r