PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS

LWW
12-10-2011, 04:15 AM
The cabal knows what for.

Qtec
12-10-2011, 04:32 AM
I guess I missed it.

Did you make a post without a spelling error?

Did you actually make a post that was informative instead of misleading?

You eventually found your missing meds!

Q../forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
12-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Ask the queen.

Soflasnapper
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM
This junior cabal member is lost on this subject. I have no idea what you offer congratulations for. Reading between the lines, it is probably the sno-ball thread.

hondo
12-12-2011, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This junior cabal member is lost on this subject. I have no idea what you offer congratulations for. Reading between the lines, it is probably the sno-ball thread. </div></div>

I'm lost. Am I no longer in the cabal loop?
Nobody tells me anything anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Stretch
12-13-2011, 12:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This junior cabal member is lost on this subject. I have no idea what you offer congratulations for. Reading between the lines, it is probably the sno-ball thread. </div></div>

I'm lost. Am I no longer in the cabal loop?
Nobody tells me anything anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif </div></div>

Me too. Don't worry, i'm sure it's just more of the same OCD drama. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz St.

Sev
12-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Has Gayle be banned again???

eg8r
12-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Doubt it. Just out doing family stuff I am sure. The only reason I could see her getting banned is for the language she started using in her sig. If that was the reason then so be it.

eg8r