PDA

View Full Version : Why was the snowcone thread removed?

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:05 AM
The cabal knows ...

Soflasnapper
12-11-2011, 11:48 AM
After it became clear I was right that it was a contract let at the state level, not by the feds, you yourself removed it?

Note, I use a question mark. I don't know that's true, but that is my guess, currently. I haven't seen many threads taken down, except twice by myself (one asking the mod, one on my own edit).

Stretch
12-11-2011, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After it became clear I was right that it was a contract let at the state level, not by the feds, you yourself removed it?

Note, I use a question mark. I don't know that's true, but that is my guess, currently. I haven't seen many threads taken down, except twice by myself (one asking the mod, one on my own edit).

</div></div>

Bingo! Ya just more game playing by you know who. Of course he took it down himself. There was too much embarrassing and incriminating information in it. Being dead wrong about the snow cone white elephant story in itself would not on it's own warrant this action. That is all too common for the resident propaganda parrot. St.

eg8r
12-11-2011, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After it became clear I was right that it was a contract let at the state level, not by the feds, you yourself removed it?
</div></div>You used a question mark because you were wondering if anyone was going to believe your BS about it being state money when it was clearly explained to be Fed money.

eg8r

Qtec
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Wrong. Once again your reading skills let you down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why was the snowcone thread removed? </div></div>

Answer: "you yourself removed it?"

Q

eg8r
12-11-2011, 10:21 PM
LOL, he snowballed you. He was attempting to put words into lww's mouth in an effort to blame lww for something we have no way of knowing. Even if lww did delete it, which he can't without any extra access, it doesn't deter that sofla was attempting to get people to believe what he said without any proof of fact. He never once proved the money was "state" money yet all indicators point to it being federal money.

eg8r

Qtec
12-12-2011, 02:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He never once proved the money was "state" money yet all indicators point to it being federal money.

eg8r </div></div>

He doesn't have to dummy! LWW made the claim, its up to him to prove his claim.

The simple fact is, and anyone who has a <span style='font-size: 23pt'>semblance of intelligence</span> would agree on this, is that the Govt gave money to the States, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>and THEY decided what it was spent on!</span>

Q

eg8r
12-12-2011, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesn't have to dummy! LWW made the claim, its up to him to prove his claim.
</div></div>It was already done dummy. Why do you always run your mouth before shutting up and comprehending what you are reading.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
12-12-2011, 01:47 PM
I think anyone who authors a post can remove it in the edit function. I did that exact thing once, as I recall.

But thanks to its disappearance, it will be hard to remind and be believed, that I already early on admitted the possibility that these were federal monies, but given as block grants, with all the contracting determined at the state level.

Since that appears absolutely the case, as I cited the language from a linked report to prove, there is no linking of this contracting decision to federal involvement, let alone, Obama or any of his appointees.

eg8r
12-12-2011, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think anyone who authors a post can remove it in the edit function. I did that exact thing once, as I recall.
</div></div>Nope, you can't. After a certain period that option goes away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But thanks to its disappearance, it will be hard to remind and be believed, that I already early on admitted the possibility that these were federal monies, but given as block grants, with all the contracting determined at the state level.
</div></div>Fine of you to admit it when you are wrong. However, you failed to ever identify how those leading that program get their position. Are they hired, appointed, etc. Who do they ultimately report to. Is their leadership a matrix with multiple people to report to? This is Napolitano money and that is Obama money, spent for all the wrong reasons when it could be better spent elsewhere.

I tell you what, who new Tom Daschle was referring to snow cone operators when he said the only way to professionalize is to federalize. For qtip, just how much per hour do you think a federal government employee should be paid to operate these snow cone machines?

eg8r

Sev
12-16-2011, 07:29 AM
The mods deleted it and performed a mass banning.

eg8r
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
sofla was guessing no more or less. His entire purpose is strictly to defend, defend, defend. Even when it is pointless he will still defend to the end.

Why oh why didn't qtip respond with his expected wage for a government employee run snow cone machine? Surely he expects the taxpayers to pay enough so that the guy can pay the way for 4 kids and a wife that won't work.

eg8r

eg8r
12-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Who all got banned? I haven't heard from gayle and did not see her in the user list. Who else took a hit?

eg8r

Stretch
12-16-2011, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who all got banned? I haven't heard from gayle and did not see her in the user list. Who else took a hit?

eg8r </div></div>

I'm still here, apparantly. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
12-16-2011, 09:27 AM
JohnnyD, LWW and Gayle.

Gayle fessed up to reporting LWW to Homeland security.

sack316
12-16-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, LWW and Gayle.

Gayle fessed up to reporting LWW to Homeland security. </div></div>

What? Really? I didn't see that

Sack

Sev
12-16-2011, 10:00 AM
LWW called her on it. She threatened violence if Larry retaliated. Then the thread got removed.

eg8r
12-16-2011, 10:22 AM
WHere is the proof of that?

eg8r
12-16-2011, 10:22 AM
It never happened.

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, LWW and Gayle.

WOW! Good for her!

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW called her on it. She threatened violence if Larry retaliated. Then the thread got removed.

</div></div>

LMAO! So widdle dubbie was scared of big bad Gayle, huh?
I can't believe she didn't press charges when he threatened her that time if she didn't "behave."
New low on BD.

Sev
12-16-2011, 10:50 AM
I would suspect that falsely reporting somebody to HS is a bit more egregious.

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:50 PM

Wow, what a hateful nit. I always knew she was f**ked up in the head.....as if that wasn't obvious.

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW called her on it. She threatened violence if Larry retaliated. Then the thread got removed.

</div></div>

I can't believe she didn't press charges when he threatened her that time if she didn't "behave."
New low on BD. </div></div>

Quit trying to make s**t up....ain't nobody buying it.

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that falsely reporting somebody to HS is a bit more egregious.

</div></div>

Boo hoo.

Sev
12-17-2011, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that falsely reporting somebody to HS is a bit more egregious.

</div></div>

Boo hoo. </div></div>

So Hondo.
I wonder if you would be so cavalier if one of your ex students came out and accused you of molestation.

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that falsely reporting somebody to HS is a bit more egregious.

</div></div>

Boo hoo. </div></div>

So Hondo.
I wonder if you would be so cavalier if one of your ex students came out and accused you of molestation. </div></div>

You mean like dub/johnny/whoever did me?

Sev
12-17-2011, 11:07 AM
No I mean actually going to the police with a formal complaint and having said police arrive at your doorstep.

What do you think that would do to your reputation in your community?

And before you start thinking this is a threat it is not.
All I am asking you to do is to seriously consider the ramifications of making false accusations to law enforcement against an individual simply because you can.

I am sure you have seen all the claims of molestation in the news recently concerning coaches.

Its far more serious than torquing somebodies nuts on an internet forum.

Stretch
12-17-2011, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I mean actually going to the police with a formal complaint and having said police arrive at your doorstep.

All I am asking you to do is to seriously consider the ramifications of making false accusations to law enforcement against an individual simply because you can.

I am sure you have seen all the claims of molestation in the news recently concerning coaches.

Its far more serious than torquing somebodies nuts on an internet forum. </div></div>

Do we know for sure that Law enforcement officials landed on LLW's door step because of actions of anyone here? Before leaving on a journey of vengence, dig two graves seems appropriate since he went after Gayle from day one. There was never going to be a happy ending for him, good riddance. St.

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I mean actually going to the police with a formal complaint and having said police arrive at your doorstep.

Its far more serious than torquing somebodies nuts on an internet forum. </div></div>

I'm lost. Who did this to whom?

I know I urged Gayle to file criminal charges against dub after the extortion threats to her.
Did she finally do this?
If so, it was long overdue.

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I mean actually going to the police with a formal complaint and having said police arrive at your doorstep.

Do we know for sure that Law enforcement officials landed on LLW's door step because of actions of anyone here? Before leaving on a journey of vengence, dig two graves seems appropriate since he went after Gayle from day one. There was never going to be a happy ending for him, good riddance. St. </div></div>

Agreed. He went after her. Posted intimate details of her life.
Mis-represented those facts. Then threatened her with extortion if she didn't" behave".
I kept telling him if he kept prying into members' personal lives and threatening them, he was crossing the line.
You reap what you sew.
Hope Gayle gets back on here quickly.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW called her on it. She threatened violence if Larry retaliated. Then the thread got removed.

</div></div>

New low on BD. </div></div>Why did you send me that pm for homosexual sex?Why?

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I mean actually going to the police with a formal complaint and having said police arrive at your doorstep.

I'm lost. Who did this to whom?

I know I urged Gayle to file criminal charges against dub after the extortion threats to her.
Did she finally do this?
If so, it was long overdue. </div></div>You always seem to be lost.Just tell the truth.Accept the truth.The truth will free your inner self.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect that falsely reporting somebody to HS is a bit more egregious.

</div></div>It is,but a certain teacher cannot handle the TRUTH!

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 07:05 AM

</div></div>

New low on BD. </div></div>I'll bet everyone you worked with is still celebrating your retirement.
Grow up.It is never too late.
See your pastor and confess all your sins and the terrible way that you treat others.
The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 07:10 AM

</div></div>

New low on BD. </div></div>WOW,this childish talk is from a supposed teacher!Oh my!Prayer hour will be dedicated to you my friend.Let the truth flow.The truth will set you free.

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong. Once again your reading skills let you down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why was the snowcone thread removed? </div></div>

Q
</div></div>

How did I do that?

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you yourself removed it?

Note, I use a question mark. I don't know that's true, but that is my guess, currently.

</div></div>

Actually ... you do know that I couldn't have done it, but you will defend the indefensible when it comes from the left.

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, he snowballed you. He was attempting to put words into lww's mouth in an effort to blame lww for something we have no way of knowing. Even if lww did delete it, which he can't without any extra access, it doesn't deter that sofla was attempting to get people to believe what he said without any proof of fact. He never once proved the money was "state" money yet all indicators point to it being federal money.

eg8r </div></div>

Of course he was.

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sofla was guessing no more or less. His entire purpose is strictly to defend, defend, defend. Even when it is pointless he will still defend to the end.

Why oh why didn't qtip respond with his expected wage for a government employee run snow cone machine? Surely he expects the taxpayers to pay enough so that the guy can pay the way for 4 kids and a wife that won't work.

eg8r </div></div>

Of course he was.

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, LWW and Gayle.

What? Really? I didn't see that

Sack </div></div>

That's because it was pulled.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2012, 11:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong. Once again your reading skills let you down.

Q
</div></div>

Pretty sharp, Q. You know how this guy operates.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2012, 11:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After it became clear I was right that it was a contract let at the state level, not by the feds, you yourself removed it?

</div></div>

Bingo! Ya just more game playing by you know who. Of course he took it down himself. There was too much embarrassing and incriminating information in it. Being dead wrong about the snow cone white elephant story in itself would not on it's own warrant this action. That is all too common for the resident propaganda parrot. St. </div></div>

Bingo! Stretch, you're on to him.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
01-03-2012, 11:37 PM
I think taking his own post down, then trying to blame others for it....that about sums him up...With my online PHD in abnormal psychology, I have diagnosed him with attention deficit disorder...

LWW
01-04-2012, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong. Once again your reading skills let you down.

Q
</div></div>

Pretty sharp, Q. You know how this guy operates. </div></div>

Care to explain how I did it?

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 01:02 PM

Sev,
I thought that you and I had decided to call a truce.

Why are you spreading this lie?

I have never reported anyone to Homeland Security.

That is one of many lies that LWW has spread about me on this forum.

I have gladly put myself in a position of being banned by the moderator, after calling LWW down for lying about me, in order to defend myself against LWW"s vicious and unproven lies about me. After I call him what he is a few times, he then goes whining to the Moderator, who then bans me for calling him what he is, in spite of the FACT, that I generally ignore his continuous stalolking of my every post.

I hope you are willing to apologize to me for your own misstatement.

I have never admitted to any such thing, because I have never done any such thing, to anyone, in my life.

If LWW continues to spread this lie about me, given the standards of the moderator of this forum, there is nothing I can do about it, except call him what he is. I do know that Stretch was reading that thread when the writing was going on, and I'm sure he can vouch for what I am telling you. Then LWW launched this thread, to cover up for the FACT that he had the snowcone thread removed, himself, while reporting me to the moderator.

LWW brings this lie up over and over, in an effort to bait me to call him what his is, so that he can go running to the moderator to complain, and have me banned.

This is the third time he has done this. AND the moderator then bans me for defending myself, and calling LWW what he is, even though it is obvious to all of us here, that LWW continuously works at stalking every one of my posts, stated before he came here that i was his target, and refuses to stay away form my posts and thread on the forum.

He is out and out spreading lies, spreading false rumors about me.

Yet, LWW has never proven any of his vicious lies about me.

His only goal, is to get me to go off on him so that he can go crying to the moderator, and have me banned when I call him what he is...

The fact is that LWW exposed information about his own actions and behavior in that snow cone thread, which on second thought, he decided was not very smart to do, and then he asked the moderator to delete the whole thread, and to ban me for calling him what he is within that thread.

I have NEVER REPORTED LWW OR ANYONE ELSE TO HOMELAND SECURITY.

Please don't spread false rumors about me, when neither you, LWW, or anyone else can prove this vicious lie.

I await your apology. Please do not write things about me on this forum again, which are completely untrue, and which you take for fact because you are friends with LWW.

That is not a fair or honorable thing for you to do.

Gayle In MD.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After it became clear I was right that it was a contract let at the state level, not by the feds, you yourself removed it?

</div></div>

You are right, Stretch.

I hope you can remember that thread well, because it is already being twisted into a big huge lie, and I don't have to tell you who is spreading it.

G.

Bingo! Ya just more game playing by you know who. Of course he took it down himself. There was too much embarrassing and incriminating information in it. Being dead wrong about the snow cone white elephant story in itself would not on it's own warrant this action. That is all too common for the resident propaganda parrot. St. </div></div>

LWW
01-05-2012, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, LWW and Gayle.

Sev,
I thought that you and I had decided to call a truce.

Why are you spreading this lie?

I have never reported anyone to Homeland Security.

That is one of many lies that LWW has spread about me on this forum.

I have gladly put myself in a position of being banned by the moderator, after calling LWW down for lying about me, in order to defend myself against LWW"s vicious and unproven lies about me. After I call him what he is a few times, he then goes whining to the Moderator, who then bans me for calling him what he is, in spite of the FACT, that I generally ignore his continuous stalolking of my every post.

I hope you are willing to apologize to me for your own misstatement.

I have never admitted to any such thing, because I have never done any such thing, to anyone, in my life.

If LWW continues to spread this lie about me, given the standards of the moderator of this forum, there is nothing I can do about it, except call him what he is. I do know that Stretch was reading that thread when the writing was going on, and I'm sure he can vouch for what I am telling you. Then LWW launched this thread, to cover up for the FACT that he had the snowcone thread removed, himself, while reporting me to the moderator.

LWW brings this lie up over and over, in an effort to bait me to call him what his is, so that he can go running to the moderator to complain, and have me banned.

This is the third time he has done this. AND the moderator then bans me for defending myself, and calling LWW what he is, even though it is obvious to all of us here, that LWW continuously works at stalking every one of my posts, stated before he came here that i was his target, and refuses to stay away form my posts and thread on the forum.

He is out and out spreading lies, spreading false rumors about me.

Yet, LWW has never proven any of his vicious lies about me.

His only goal, is to get me to go off on him so that he can go crying to the moderator, and have me banned when I call him what he is...

The fact is that LWW exposed information about his own actions and behavior in that snow cone thread, which on second thought, he decided was not very smart to do, and then he asked the moderator to delete the whole thread, and to ban me for calling him what he is within that thread.

I have NEVER REPORTED LWW OR ANYONE ELSE TO HOMELAND SECURITY.

Please don't spread false rumors about me, when neither you, LWW, or anyone else can prove this vicious lie.

I await your apology. Please do not write things about me on this forum again, which are completely untrue, and which you take for fact because you are friends with LWW.

That is not a fair or honorable thing for you to do.

Gayle In MD. </div></div>

Must I tell everything charlotte?

Soflasnapper
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Well this is now as clear as mud.

I now feel those who know are not saying, and all who are saying things do not know.

If perhaps an author of a thread may not be able to themselves delete the thread once it gets going, I know that the author of the thread may request that moderation remove it (since I've done that myself).

So, perhaps hiding behind a technicality there? Little games playing with the language? HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!!??? (LOL!)

ccboard_admin_back
01-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ccboard_admin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin </div></div>

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I presume that includes a very long ban for LWW if he continues to stalk my posts.

Gayle In MD.

eg8r
01-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Sounds fair enough.

eg8r

ugotda7
01-05-2012, 07:51 PM
TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sid_Vicious
01-06-2012, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds fair enough.

eg8r </div></div>

And way overdue. sid

Gayle in MD
01-06-2012, 06:31 AM
I agree!

G.

hondo
01-07-2012, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ccboard_admin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Admin </div></div>

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I presume that includes a very long ban for LWW if he continues to stalk my posts.

Gayle In MD. </div></div>

Recent quote from LWW to Gayle:

"Welcome to being the current "ENEMY OF THE DAY" ... "

Where does it end, LWW?
Can't you leave this nice lady alone?
Do you think the mod is not serious?

eg8r
01-07-2012, 11:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recent quote from LWW to Gayle:

</div></div>You freaking dillhole. Let's see if your backwoods brain can follow along...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your filthy posts are unwelcomed. If you can't write your thoughts without the filth, please don't post to me at all.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the last person to talk about filth. I will continue to post to you in any manner I see fit until the mod asks me to change.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lww after quoting eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to being the current "ENEMY OF THE DAY" ... </div></div> He response was to me NOT gayle. Man, thank goodness you quit teaching. The more we see from you on this board the more I am happy for the kids of WV.

eg8r

LWW
01-08-2012, 05:51 AM
In his defense ... he was merely following orders.

hondo
01-08-2012, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recent quote from LWW to Gayle:

</div></div>You freaking dillhole. Let's see if your backwoods brain can follow along...

[quote=gayle]Your filthy posts are unwelcomed. If you can't write your thoughts without the filth, please don't post to me at all.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the last person to talk about filth. I will continue to post to you in any manner I see fit until the mod asks me to change.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lww after quoting eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to being the current "ENEMY OF THE DAY" ... </div></div> He response was to me NOT gayle. Man, thank goodness you quit teaching. The more we see from you on this board the more I am happy for the kids of WV.

eg8r [/quote

Well, I'm not going to resort to your name-calling technique because, quite frankly, I'm a better man than that.
I've also found that those who call others stupid on this board
are usually among the most ignorant.
You fit that description to a "T."
Actually this "freaking dillhole" was aware that dub was responding to you.

"Welcome to being the current "ENEMY OF THE DAY" ...
Now who is he telling you that you have become their current
"ENEMY OF THE DAY"?
Think real hard, eg. You can do this one.

Like your buddy steve, you shoot off from the mouth without thinking things through. It makes you look very foolish most of the time.
Also, I realize that you have joined the dub a dub club but acting like johnny d. and resorting to name-calling ( "freaking dillhole") is trashy and beneath you.
Especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I've got to get ready for Sunday School.
I'll say a little prayer that you get your anger managment issues under control. Okay, buddy?

LWW
01-08-2012, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually this "freaking dillhole" was aware that dub was responding to you.</div></div>

So you confess that you were trolling?

LWW
01-08-2012, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I'm not going to resort to your name-calling technique because, quite frankly, I'm a better man than that.
are usually among the most ignorant.</div></div>

REALLY? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=373778#Post373778)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously, little eggie, if you debated a rock , the rock would win because it wouldn't say anything stupid and you would.</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>REALLY? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=366948#Post366948)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are either very stupid, very naive, or a very bad liar.
Which is it, dubbie? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>REALLY? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=366933&Searchpage=1&Main=34759&Words=stupid+hondo&topic=0&Search=true#Post366933)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're not THAT stupid.</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>REALLY? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=363941#Post363941)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">None of this matters to our dearless leader on here.
I've posted similar findings over the years which DL either spins or ignores.
I was a little bored so I took the time to slap DL stupid for the 5 thousands time. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>REALLY? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=340721#Post340721)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may now continue preaching to those you don't like and ignoring the stupid posts of those you like. </div></div>

This is where you claim to be a victim and a martyr due to the <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>EEEVILLL</u></span></span> El Dubb Dubb presenting you with the truth.

LWW
01-08-2012, 08:25 AM
And thanks for pointing out that the admin's request was violated within 10 minutes.

hondo
01-08-2012, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And thanks for pointing out that the admin's request was violated within 10 minutes. </div></div>

By you. You are welcome.

eg8r
01-08-2012, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I'm not going to resort to your name-calling technique because, quite frankly, I'm a better man than that.
are usually among the most ignorant.
You fit that description to a "T."
Actually this "freaking dillhole" was aware that dub was responding to you.
</div></div>Well that would explain a lot. Your brain thinks you are intelligent but then your mouth and fingers do everything they can to disprove your brain.

eg8r

hondo
01-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Still clueless, I see.
Well, at least you refrained from the name-calling at least.
Nice to see you are growing up.

LWW
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still clueless, I see.
Well, at least you refrained from the name-calling at least.
Nice to see you are growing up. </div></div>

Sadly, you couldn't.

Sev
01-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Is it true?
Our man Hondo through his efforts at a counter insurgency against you actually caused Gayle to be banned again???

Now that would be ironic.

Kind of brings to mind that Youtube video of the FBI agent in the classroom shooting himself in the foot.
man thats got to hurt.:D /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-09-2012, 05:23 PM
That would be par for the course from the cabal that couldn't shoot straight.

If you remember, woofie outed someone's medical history ... and aitch outed Sheldon's real identity.

hondo
01-09-2012, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be par for the course from the cabal that couldn't shoot straight.

If you remember, woofie outed someone's medical history ... and aitch outed Sheldon's real identity. </div></div>

Hilarious! Everybody knew that Sheldon Lebow was a talented and respected cue maker who had posted on AZ for years but you.
How could you? He posted about pool and cues on a pool forum.
I can only assume that you are trying to bait me so I'll get tossed also.
You could just ask me to leave but you want to savor me being tossed.
You're in your 50's, right?
I just can't imagine what you must be like in person.
It's pretty creepy just trying to imagine.

hondo
01-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey, Sev,according to dub I exposed Sheldon's true identity.
Even you had to cringe when dub made that claim.
You did cringe, didn't you?
You WERE aware of who Sheldon Lebow was, weren't you?
You do read the actual pool section once in a while, I believe.

hondo
01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be par for the course from the cabal that couldn't shoot straight.

If you remember, woofie outed someone's medical history ... and aitch outed Sheldon's real identity. </div></div>

Hilarious! Everybody knew that Sheldon Lebow was a talented and respected cue maker who had posted on AZ for years but you.
It's pretty creepy just trying to imagine. </div></div>

Hey, dub, you ever heard of The Blue Book of Cues?
No, I don't figure you have.
You can read all about Sheldon in that book and look at some of his really nice cues.
I imagine Mike Howerton and Dave Wilson even groaned when you made that looney accusation.

JohnnyD
01-09-2012, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be par for the course from the cabal that couldn't shoot straight.

It's pretty creepy just trying to imagine. </div></div>

Hey, dub, you ever heard of The Blue Book of Cues?
No, I don't figure you have.
You can read all about Sheldon in that book and look at some of his really nice cues.
I imagine Mike Howerton and Dave Wilson even groaned when you made that looney accusation. </div></div>
You are a very unhappy person.You belittle everyone.Prayer is needed for you but you seem to be a lost cause.You have much hate in your heart.You have nothing but this and your boxing and music forums.
Much prayer is needed to redeem yourself.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
01-09-2012, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, Sev,according to dub I exposed Sheldon's true identity.

</div></div>
Inglorious provocateur.

eg8r
01-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Why are you changing the subject? Did gayle get banned again?

eg8r

hondo
01-09-2012, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, Sev,according to dub I exposed Sheldon's true identity.

</div></div>
Inglorious provocateur. </div></div>

Hey MOD, go back and read johnny d's posts.
Find one post by him that is not a direct attack on me.
This is his only reason for posting.
Also, both sev and lww have openly admitted in posts that johnny d. is posting under a different username on here also.
Is this not a violation?
Why do you allow this guy to continue to post on here?

Plus, he usually pops up when I am applying some heat to lww for one of his current lies or spins.
Do you not find this curious?

You seem to have no problem in identifying infractions by Gale or Wolfie yet you turn a blind eye to this guy.
I have asked you repeatedly to look into his posts.
He never discusses any topic. Never.
He is simply on here as lww's hit man to hurl personal insults at me.
Their hope is that I'll "lose it" and get the boot by you.

Do the right thing, sir, and get rid of this guy.
Go back and read his posts, all directed at me, other than praising lww, and explain to me why he remains on here.

hondo
01-09-2012, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you changing the subject? Did gayle get banned again?

eg8r </div></div>

Changing what subject, eg?
dub says I exposed Sheldon's identity.
I responded to his accusations.
Do I not have that right?
Notice he has no comeback?
He knows it was all lies and bullshit.

hondo
01-09-2012, 11:17 PM
"You are a very unhappy person."

No, dub, johnyy, whoever, I am a very happy person.

"You belittle everyone."

No, I don't. I simply respond to what is posted.

"Prayer is needed for you but you seem to be a lost cause."

No, johnny, I am not a lost cause. If you were truly a Christian,
you would understand that. Also, as directed by Paul I pray constantly.

"You have much hate in your heart."

No, johnny, I have no hate in my heart. As directed by Jesus I love all souls of God.
I hate that you hide behind a cloak of Christianity to spew your hate at me. I do pray for you, but I understand that you have an agenda and that you are unlikely to stop the hate.
You add nothing to this forum. I wish you would go away but I do understand that you operate as dub's hitman.
It really saddens me when you question my faith. I know of no true Christian who would do that. You really seem to be an evil little guy.

"You have nothing but this and your boxing and music forums."

Nope. I don't post on either one anymore.

"Much prayer is needed to redeem yourself.
Jesus loves you."

We all need much prayer, johnny. I'm sure you grieve Christ's heart with your hate and false posturing.

I know Jesus loves me , johnny. He loves you also despite your blasphemy.

It's been a long time since I've responded to you.
I know youi'll ignore what I said and go on with your hate.
This post was mainly for others to read.
I'm wanting to quit this forum before I get tossed but I do enjoy it at times.
You ruin it for me. I'm sure that brings you and dub much joy.

JohnnyD
01-10-2012, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, Sev,according to dub I exposed Sheldon's true identity.

</div></div>
Inglorious provocateur. </div></div>

Hey MOD, go back and read johnny d's posts.
Find one post by him that is not a direct attack on me.
This is his only reason for posting.
Also, both sev and lww have openly admitted in posts that johnny d. is posting under a different username on here also.
Is this not a violation?
Why do you allow this guy to continue to post on here?

Plus, he usually pops up when I am applying some heat to lww for one of his current lies or spins.
Do you not find this curious?

You seem to have no problem in identifying infractions by Gale or Wolfie yet you turn a blind eye to this guy.
I have asked you repeatedly to look into his posts.
He never discusses any topic. Never.
He is simply on here as lww's hit man to hurl personal insults at me.
Their hope is that I'll "lose it" and get the boot by you.

Do the right thing, sir, and get rid of this guy.
Go back and read his posts, all directed at me, other than praising lww, and explain to me why he remains on here.
</div></div>And read all the attacks you have thrown at people everyday to provoke good forum members.A teacher with no soul.May GOD have mercy on your soul sinner.

JohnnyD
01-10-2012, 12:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You are a very unhappy person."

No, dub, johnyy, whoever, I am a very happy person.

"You belittle everyone."

No, I don't. I simply respond to what is posted.

"Prayer is needed for you but you seem to be a lost cause."

No, johnny, I am not a lost cause. If you were truly a Christian,
you would understand that. Also, as directed by Paul I pray constantly.

"You have much hate in your heart."

No, johnny, I have no hate in my heart. As directed by Jesus I love all souls of God.
I hate that you hide behind a cloak of Christianity to spew your hate at me. I do pray for you, but I understand that you have an agenda and that you are unlikely to stop the hate.
You add nothing to this forum. I wish you would go away but I do understand that you operate as dub's hitman.
It really saddens me when you question my faith. I know of no true Christian who would do that. You really seem to be an evil little guy.

"You have nothing but this and your boxing and music forums."

Nope. I don't post on either one anymore.

"Much prayer is needed to redeem yourself.
Jesus loves you."

We all need much prayer, johnny. I'm sure you grieve Christ's heart with your hate and false posturing.

I know Jesus loves me , johnny. He loves you also despite your blasphemy.

It's been a long time since I've responded to you.
I know youi'll ignore what I said and go on with your hate.
This post was mainly for others to read.
I'm wanting to quit this forum before I get tossed but I do enjoy it at times.
You ruin it for me. I'm sure that brings you and dub much joy. </div></div>The things you have stated claiming as a teacher are the worst sins of all.You have no pride but a hugely inflated ego.
You need professional mental health care help.
Jesus loves you.we will continue to pray for you.

LWW
01-10-2012, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, dub, you ever heard of The Blue Book of Cues?</div></div>

That's funny ... I've been out drinking with the author, you?

LWW
01-10-2012, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you changing the subject? Did gayle get banned again?

eg8r </div></div>

Apparently right after hondo went on the jihad about how when I responded to you it equaled me responding to her ...

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, dub, you ever heard of The Blue Book of Cues?</div></div>

That's funny ... I've been out drinking with the author, you? </div></div>

So what? I've actually read the book. Have you?
You obviously had no idea who Sheldon was or that he had been posting on the pool side for a long time if you think I outed him.

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you changing the subject? Did gayle get banned again?

eg8r </div></div>

Apparently right after hondo went on the jihad about how when I responded to you it equaled me responding to her ...
</div></div>

Nope. Simply responding to your lies about Sheldon, "buddy."

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:13 AM
As I suspected, you respond with a 2 line insult.
Oh, well, I know you have an agenda and I suspected nothing more from you.
You make dub very happy.

eg8r
01-10-2012, 08:45 AM
LOL, if that is the case then that is funny as crap. I feel sorry for her since this time it was not her doing.

eg8r

LWW
01-10-2012, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, if that is the case then that is funny as crap. I feel sorry for her since this time it was not her doing.

eg8r </div></div>

Only the mod/admin knows for sure ... and I suspected from the start of his rant that he was posting under instruction from another.

In any event ... may the healing process for the forum begin.

Sev
01-10-2012, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, Sev,according to dub I exposed Sheldon's true identity.

</div></div>

I was under the impression the Sheldon on this site was not the Sheldon on AZB.

Sev
01-10-2012, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Is this not a violation?

</div></div>
Hondo old chap.
I will be kind and say your assertion is inaccurate.
I never said JohnnyD posts on <span style="color: #CC0000">this</span> site under another ID.

JohnnyD
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I suspected, you respond with a 2 line insult.
Oh, well, I know you have an agenda and I suspected nothing more from you.
You make dub very happy. </div></div>
The truth will set you free.You are afraid of the truth.You may acknowledge someday the truth,that will be seen by all as an epiphany.Untill then you will continue your non stop ride south.The sinner in you is very evil.
The truth will set you free.
Liar
Pretender

LWW
01-11-2012, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Is this not a violation?

</div></div>
Hondo old chap.
I will be kind and say your assertion is inaccurate.
I never said JohnnyD posts on <span style="color: #CC0000">this</span> site under another ID. </div></div>

Nor did I ... but the cabal has a long history of fabricating the reality in which they live.

LWW
01-11-2012, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, dub, you ever heard of The Blue Book of Cues?</div></div>

That's funny ... I've been out drinking with the author, you? </div></div>

So what? I've actually read the book. Have you?
You obviously had no idea who Sheldon was or that he had been posting on the pool side for a long time if you think I outed him. </div></div>

Actually ... I have read the book, and offered to share other books with you to the point of giving you an address you could m,ail me books at and I would send you books as well.

How did you repay my trust? Why don't you tell them my friend.