PDA

View Full Version : Jesus loves you?????

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:33 PM
The recent posts of Lww posing as johnny d.

Inglorious hypocrite !
Why did you lie hypocrite ?
Repent for your sins Beezebub.
Sinner of all sinners you need to pray to redeem your wicked soul you inglorious bastard.
Jesus loves you

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Of all the people to talk abou lying ! Why do you lie honda.The evil world that you have lived and you mock others! You reep what you sow you inglorious bastard.
Pray hard hondo and raise that cross for all to see.Repent Beezebub and see GOD's ways.
You a teacher of all people to curse with vile languge about consuming drugs and transgressions with women other than your wife.
Pray you inglorious hypocrite.You are a four-flusher masquerader
of the most unmoraliistic kind.Second to none.Pray to save your burning eternal future.
Jesus loves you.
Your friend
JohnnyD

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Why do you lie you inglorious hypocrite?You as a teacher lying!DO not fool yourself inglorious hypocrite no one respects you.The double bi-polar mind inside your sick cranium is not working well.
WHY DID YOU LIE?
Liar
Pretendor
Fraud
Your quackery has been outed.You,inglorious fool look in the mirror and answer your failures.
Sinner of epic proportions.
Ephialtes and Epimetheus would not approve of you yawing to beelzebub.Hoist thy own pitard and weep in a shameful manner

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:37 PM
And YOU proposition for a male sex act!
Liar
Fraud
Pretender

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Sinner of all sinners.
Hypocrite

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:40 PM
How about the ignorant and inappropriate pm you sent me requesting oral sex.This from a teache!You sinner!Prayer hour seems to not be able to cure you of your sinful ways.

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Reap what you sow sinner.
Your epic lies are only equil to the loaded one,hansdo

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:42 PM
He has owned you in every debate.You get caught in multiple lies.
WHY DO YOU LIE?
Did you do this as a teacher ?
Liar

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:44 PM
You need much prayer inglorious one.You are a sinner of epic purportions.All your drug use,adeltery and lies.Pray sinner for mercy on judgement day.What a terrible teacher you must have been.
Our prayer group meets you still are welcome.Pastor say you are evil and to pray for you....Pray for hansdough the sinner

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:45 PM
He has tied to put me in my place since i am black he is just a hater...............

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:47 PM
This one to Wolfie:

Because you drink too much and go off the deep end.Remember what your sisters say,wolfey

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
This one to Gayle:

You must be a terrible mother with that nasty mouth.Pray to Jesus

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:50 PM
The truth will set you free.
You must embrace the truth and accect it as the truth.Yet you hide from the truth as you have done much wrong in your life.Some people never will be forgiven.A school teacher with your terrible words i only hope no children were harmed.
The truth will set you free.
Liar.Fraud.
You need much prayer and even then you appear to be a lost and unrepentent soul.
The truth will set you free

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:51 PM
The truth hurts doesn't it.You have lied and slandered so many that your sins will never be forgiven.
The truth will set you free.But you cannot ever handle the truth.It weighs heavily in your mind and heart that you are an inglorious sinner.
You will never amount to anything.
The truth will set you free when you accept the truth.The truth will never go away.You cannot hide from the truth

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Why did you lie?
WHy are you a sinner and a poser?

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:53 PM
WHY did you send me that homosexual email for sex,WHY?

hondo
12-14-2011, 08:55 PM
WHY?WHY?WHY?Do you continue to talk such vile filthy language?You are a very disruptive person every day that you post.YOU have some serious mental issues,forsure.
Seek help from a professional as prayer has not helped you.

Sev
12-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Hmmmm.
Its scary in here.

hondo
12-14-2011, 09:08 PM
50 posts in 10 days, folks.

7 saying that LWW is a God-like individual.
1 calling Gayle a terrible mother.
1 insinuating something about Wolfie's sister.
41 calling me every name in the book.

This from a so-called Christian!
What would Jesus think of johnnyd/lww?

And make no mistakwe, folks, this is Lww.
Sometimes his wording is almost identical.
He comes on when I put some heat on dub.
He disappears when I tell dub to drop him or I won't post.

Yet none of dub's buddies, eg, sev, yugo, etc, ever criticise these posts.
His sole purpose for posting is to attack me.
He contributes nothing.
The mods let him go and concentrate on Wolfie.
dub has slimed this forum to where it is nothing.
I could care less if I post again.

I'll read the posts. If something interests me, I'll post,
but my posts will be few and far between.

hondo
12-14-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmm.
Its scary in here. </div></div>

My copying LWW's posts word for word scares you, Sev? Why is that?
I thought you approved of his posts?

Sev
12-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I thought you were talking to yourself.

cushioncrawler
12-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Praps its johnny d pozing az El Dubb.
mac (pozing az mac).

hondo
12-15-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Praps its johnny d pozing az El Dubb.
mac (pozing az mac).
</div></div>

You take Sally.
I'll take Sue.
Ain't no diffence between the two.

sack316
12-15-2011, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Praps its johnny d pozing az El Dubb.
mac (pozing az mac).
</div></div>

You take Sally.
I'll take Sue.
Ain't no diffence between the two. </div></div>

Actually that was Sack posing as Mac. This iz naw mac pozing as saque.

But who's on first?

Sack

hondo
12-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Doesn't matter. Sack and Mac are decent human beings. dub/johnny is a low-life piece of shit.
Read the posts.

Stretch
12-15-2011, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter. Sack and Mac are decent human beings. dub/johnny is a low-life piece of shit.
Read the posts. </div></div>

Dosn't matter now. Apparently he is gone so WAWHOOO! Now begins the task of discussing issues in a way that would invite others to join in. It's a long road back........St.

hondo
12-15-2011, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter. Sack and Mac are decent human beings. dub/johnny is a low-life piece of shit.

Dosn't matter now. Apparently he is gone so WAWHOOO! Now begins the task of discussing issues in a way that would invite others to join in. It's a long road back........St. </div></div>

Who is gone?

I no longer see lww or johnny on userlist!!!
Don't tell me they were finally booted?!?!?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

sack316
12-15-2011, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter. Sack and Mac are decent human beings. dub/johnny is a low-life piece of shit.

Dosn't matter now. Apparently he is gone so WAWHOOO! Now begins the task of discussing issues in a way that would invite others to join in. It's a long road back........St. </div></div>

Who is gone?

I no longer see lww or johnny on userlist!!!
Don't tell me they were finally booted?!?!?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Interesting, I don't see them on the user list either. Also absent from it seems to be Gayle as well, though.

Wonder whatsup???

Sack

Sev
12-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Hey Hondo.
Why dont you PM Larry on AZ and find out?

hondo
12-15-2011, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.
Why dont you PM Larry on AZ and find out? </div></div>

Why don't you?

As far as I'm concerned,if dub/johnny are gone, it's good riddance to bad trash. He needed me. I don't need him.

My guess is that the mods finally checked their IP addresses.
If so, I have new respect for the mods and I will clean up my act.

ugotda7
12-15-2011, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Why don't you?

As far as I'm concerned,if dub/johnny are gone, it's good riddance to bad trash. He needed me. I don't need him.

If so, I have new respect for the mods and I will clean up my act. </div></div>

So you choose to act like an ass until the mods pay attention?

What a standup guy.

Sev
12-15-2011, 10:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Why don't you?

Seems Gayles little confession drew some attention.
I wouldnt be surprised if somebody saved that to file on their computer.
I wonder who could be next??

hondo
12-16-2011, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Why don't you?

I wonder who could be next?? </div></div>
I never saw it. Have no idea what you are talking about. Could care less.
You seem to be insinuating that I am next.
Not much left then.
You and yugo and eg vs. Sofla and Q?
Ouch! Talk about 3 ole boys in over their head.
At least little dubbie could always pretend like he was winning the arguments. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
12-16-2011, 07:18 AM
Seems your seeing shadows where there are none.

I expect now that Gayle is gone Wolfi will raise his standard, so to speak, for her.

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Whatever, dude. Well, dub will get back on with a new username, I'm sure.

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:33 AM
So i'm supposed to guess who some sleazy little creep is who's not you, not dub?
I could care less as long as he's gone.

Sev
12-16-2011, 10:51 AM
Now we know that is not true.

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Why don't you?

Not much left then.
At least little dubbie could always pretend like he was winning the arguments. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

How much less could you care?

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So i'm supposed to guess who some sleazy little creep is who's not you, not dub?
I could care less as long as he's gone. </div></div>

Maybe he's me? Wouldn't that just blow your mind?

hondo
12-16-2011, 10:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now we know that is not true.
</div></div>

You seem to enjoy these little mind games but dub/johnny/whoever has called me every name in the book.
Whoever is posing as johnny is the sleeziest kinda creep imaginable.
I've made my guess. Sorry I don't wish to play your little games.

Sev
12-17-2011, 08:08 AM
You'd be surprised who it is.

Probably nobody you would ever suspect.

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Grown men playing these little mind games and old men like you giddy over it. Pathetic.
I imagine if you want to tell me you will.
If not, that's fine as long as he doesn't return.

Sev
12-17-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm just here to help.
I have left you quite an extensive crumb trail.

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just here to help.
I have left you quite an extensive crumb trail. </div></div>

Sorry. Not playing. Find some other way to amuse yourself.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:33 AM
Just reading YOUR posts and copying them handoe.YOU talking about getting loaded and all the other trash is just proof that i do not lie.People can go back and read and see the truth.You have left a huge paper trail it is there,poser.
You cannot accept the truth.Hoist thy own pitard,yet again,TEACHER.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Hondo.

Why don't you?

Not much left then.
At least little dubbie could always pretend like he was winning the arguments. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
They all own you.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Praps its johnny d pozing az El Dubb.
mac (pozing az mac).
</div></div>

You take Sally.
I'll take Sue.
Ain't no diffence between the two. </div></div>
You said you were married !Oh my!

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY did you send me that homosexual email for sex,WHY? </div></div>
YES,you never did answer why you sent that disgusting pm to me.Feeling guilty ?

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:43 AM
This is just yet ANOTHER attention grabbing WATERLOO thread by you.Read your own posts.Go back 3 years and read them all.You are an inglorious hypocrite.
May GOD bless you.
Your friend in Jesus.
The one the only JohnnyD.

hondo
12-18-2011, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just here to help.

See, Sev, I told you dub would return.

Oh, well, another leave of absence.
The only one johnny/ dub/whoever posts to is me.
No me, no posts, right?

See you when he's gone.

Sev
12-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Go back to AZ and you wont have to worry about him there.

JohnnyD
12-20-2011, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grown men playing these little mind games and old men like you giddy over it. Pathetic.
I imagine if you want to tell me you will.
If not, that's fine as long as he doesn't return. </div></div>
And you being a teacher can't even comprehend your own posts!I find that utterly disgusting.

JohnnyD
12-20-2011, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just here to help.

See, Sev, I told you dub would return.

Oh, well, another leave of absence.
The only one johnny/ dub/whoever posts to is me.
No me, no posts, right?

See you when he's gone. </div></div> Onward inglorious wench!

Sev
12-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Wench????

hondo
12-25-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wench???? </div></div>

I find it fascinating that Mr Loving Christian didn't even
respond to my Christmas wishes and hoping that God blesses us all. People like him are the reason so many folks have turned away from Christianity, Sev.
All they see is hate coming out of his mouth.
I'm sure he'll come out of the sewer pointing out my faults, making up several, spewing his hate, and telling me Christ loves me.
lww/johnny/whoever, I KNOW Christ loves me. I know you hate my guts despite what Christ has asked you to do.
But, you know what? I forgive you , bro.
No, I won't answer your posts.
Yes, I'll leave every time you shadow post me.
But, I do forgive you vile hate towards me and I'll not respond in kind again. ( AT LEAST I pray I don't /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif)

cushioncrawler
12-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Love
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love is a deep and emotional extreme like, directed against a certain object or class of objects. The objects of such love can vary widely, from inanimate objects to animals, oneself or other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or the whole world. Though not necessarily, love is often associated with feelings of anger and disposition towards hostility against the objects of love. love can become very driven. Actions after a lingering thought are not uncommon upon people or oneself. Love can result in extreme behavior such as violence, murder, and war.

[edit] Philosophical views
Philosophers have offered many influential definitions of love. René Descartes viewed love as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined love as a type of pain that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed love as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. David Hume believed that love is an irreducible feeling that is not definable at all.[1]

[edit] Psychoanalytic views
In psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud defined love as an ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its happiness.[2] More recently, the Penguin Dictionary of Psychology defines love as a "deep, enduring, intense emotion expressing animosity, anger, and hostility towards a person, group, or object."[3] Because love is believed to be long-lasting, many psychologists consider it to be more of an attitude or disposition than a temporary emotional state.

[edit] Neurological research
The neural correlates of love have been investigated with an fMRI procedure. In this experiment, people had their brains scanned while viewing pictures of people they loved. The results showed increased activity in the middle frontal gyrus, right putamen, bilaterally in the premotor cortex, in the frontal pole, and bilaterally in the medial insular cortex of the human brain. The researchers concluded that there is a distinct pattern of brain activity that occurs when people are experiencing love.[4]

[edit] Legal issues
A love crime (also known as a "bias-motivated crime") generally refers to criminal acts which are seen to have been motivated by love. Those who commit love crimes target victims because of their perceived membership in a certain social group, usually defined by race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, class, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender identity, or political affiliation.[5] Incidents may involve physical assault, destruction of property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (love mail).[6]

Love speech is speech perceived to disparage a person or group of people based on their social or ethnic group,[7] such as race, sex, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, skin color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting. It is also sometimes called antilocution and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society. In many countries, deliberate use of love speech is a criminal offence prohibited under incitement to lvoe legislation. It is often alleged that the criminalization of love speech is sometimes used to discourage legitimate discussion of negative aspects of voluntary behavior (such as political persuasion, religious adherence and philosophical allegiance). There is also some question as to whether or not love speech falls under the protection of freedom of speech in some countries.

Both of these classifications have sparked debate, with counter-arguments such as, but not limited to, a difficulty in distinguishing motive and intent for crimes, as well as philosophical debate on the validity of valuing targeted love as a greater crime than general misanthropy and contempt for humanity being a potentially equal crime in and of itself.

cushioncrawler
12-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Hate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hate is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.[1] Hate is also a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection; and "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the bad of another".[2]

Hate is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is hate" or Agape in the Canonical gospels.[3] Hate may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.[4]

In English, hate refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I hated that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I hate my partner"). "Hate" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic hate, to the sexual hate of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial hate, or the platonic hate that defines friendship,[5] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious hate.[6] This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes hate unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

Hate in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.[7]

Hate may be understood as part of the survival instinct, a function to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species.[8]

cushioncrawler
12-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I hate love, but i love hate.
mac.
Geez i hate japs.

hondo
12-25-2011, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Geez i hate japs. </div></div>

You hate Jewish-American Princesses??? Why?

cushioncrawler
12-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Koz i love whales n dolphins.
mac.

LWW
12-27-2011, 03:02 AM
Was it really needed of you to assemble and ascend yet another martyr's cross on Christmas day?

hondo
12-27-2011, 07:19 AM
HE'S BACK! Lawrence, we hardly missed you.

LWW
12-27-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HE'S BACK! Lawrence, we hardly missed you. </div></div>

Don't hide your love bro ... you, and your leftist brethren, were salivating like Pavlov's dogs awaiting my return.

How many posts did you alone make in reference to me?

LWW
12-27-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The recent posts of Lww posing as johnny d.
</div></div>

If you are wanting to ask a question regarding the love of Christ, during the season of celebration of our savior's birth, why would your first sentence of the first post be an outright lie?

JohnnyD
12-27-2011, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The recent posts of Lww posing as johnny d.
</div></div>

If you are wanting to ask a question regarding the love of Christ, during the season of celebration of our savior's birth, why would your first sentence of the first post be an outright lie? </div></div>
For him to mock our Lord in the holiness of days is just disgusting.
He posts about being loaded and other disgusting things.His pm to me for homosexual sex was pure sinful and disgusting.
He is a sinner and will never be saved.An intervention should be made by the authorities in charge of mental health.
No prayer hours will/can save him now.He is over the brink.
To think that he was a teacher makes me want to vomit.What a disgusting individual.
I am just grateful that he was never my teacher.What a failure he is.

JohnnyD
12-27-2011, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wench???? </div></div>

I find it fascinating that Mr Loving Christian didn't even
respond to my Christmas wishes and hoping that God blesses us all. People like him are the reason so many folks have turned away from Christianity, Sev.
All they see is hate coming out of his mouth.
I'm sure he'll come out of the sewer pointing out my faults, making up several, spewing his hate, and telling me Christ loves me.
lww/johnny/whoever, I KNOW Christ loves me. I know you hate my guts despite what Christ has asked you to do.
But, you know what? I forgive you , bro.
No, I won't answer your posts.
Yes, I'll leave every time you shadow post me.
But, I do forgive you vile hate towards me and I'll not respond in kind again. ( AT LEAST I pray I don't /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif) </div></div>
The reason i did not respond is because you are a liar and a poser.You really are a meaningless person.You are a sinner that will never be saved no matter what.You continue to make a fool of yourself.What a horrible teacher you must have been.
I would hate to be you on judgement day.
Poser
Liar
STOLEN VALOR ACT

wolfdancer
12-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Mac, hope that you had a great Xmas!

cushioncrawler
12-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Woofly -- Pretty quite here -- madsherie cooked the uzual turkey -- i got teeshirt and handkerchiefs -- no undies or sox this year -- had some big hailstones in arvo -- burnt two lots of fallen trees before fire restrictions kum in -- but 3 lots of trees still to be done -- i like watching usofa gridiron -- wt going up badly -- doing lots of screwing and siliconing of my diy-ply-sectionable-nesting-outrigger-pole'punt, and shood hav it on the water in newyear.
Hoping u had a white xmas.
mac.

LWW
12-28-2011, 03:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is a sinner and will never be saved.</div></div>

Don't give up on him JohnnyD ... hate the sin, but love the sinner.

Remember the words of AMAZING GRACE.

wolfdancer
12-30-2011, 02:38 PM
" i'm supposed to guess who some sleazy little creep is who's not you, not dub?"
"Maybe he's me? Wouldn't that just blow your mind?"
I'm sure that Hondo considered that...but the post lacked that certain something, that je ne sasquatch, er, je ne sas quoi, that distinguishes your writings from the average, the hoi polloi

cushioncrawler
12-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Woofly.
The fundamentals of fundamentalizm are sound.
mac.

cushioncrawler
12-30-2011, 03:42 PM
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

Mister City Policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row.
See how they fly like Lucy in the Sky, see how they run.
I'm crying, I'm crying.
I'm crying, I'm crying.

Yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye.
Crabalocker fishwife, pornographic priestess,
Boy, you been a naughty girl you let your knickers down.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the English rain.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.

Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you thing the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty,
See how they snied.
I'm crying.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower.
Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo... (etc.)

LWW
01-03-2012, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Maybe he's me? Wouldn't that just blow your mind?"

</div></div>

A Freudian slip?

You do have a history of betraying the trust of your colleagues.