PDA

View Full Version : Heart Warming, If You Have A Heart

Sid_Vicious
12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...03911396&type=3 (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150515530376397.427401.67403911396&type=3#!/media/set/?set=a.10150515530376397.427401.67403911396&type=3)

Some here surely see only back strap meat, and wanna grab their guns. Nice story about humanity, something we all should appreciate. sid

Soflasnapper
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Great story!

Now, how did I get on Facebook without an account?

It eventually told me to log in, but not before I read the main story and several of the comments, and scrolled around a bit.

Is that normal? I've thought since I will not make a Facebook account for myself, I could never see Facebook posts. Guess that's not entirely true?

sack316
12-16-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great story!

Now, how did I get on Facebook without an account?

It eventually told me to log in, but not before I read the main story and several of the comments, and scrolled around a bit.

Is that normal? I've thought since I will not make a Facebook account for myself, I could never see Facebook posts. Guess that's not entirely true? </div></div>

Just depends on the privacy settings of the page it is posted on. For example, if I post a picture and set the privacy as "public" (ie zero privacy) then anyone on the web can see my picture... be they facebook members or not. I could also set it to where only friends can view, or friends of friends, or even only myself... etc.

In this case, Second Chance Ranch has allowed anyone to view... which I am glad they did. Great story, thanks for posting Sid!

Sack

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Clearly to me this story iz a Biblical sort of parable.
In fakt when Jesus kums back He will be (iz) on Facebook.

The lost deer are the GOP -- normally a wild beast.
The deep freezing water iz Congress.
The kind Cap'n iz Obama.
The ship iz the usofa.
The dock iz the promised land.
The wheelbarrow iz the poignant symbol of a kind helping hand and all that iz good.

In the future peeple all over the usofa will kneel and pray to a wheelbarrow on the wall.
Churches everywhere will hav a wheelbarrow on the steeple.

Stranger things hav happened.
mac.

sack316
12-19-2011, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clearly to me this story iz a Biblical sort of parable.
In fakt when Jesus kums back He will be (iz) on Facebook.

The lost deer are the GOP -- normally a wild beast.
The deep freezing water iz Congress.
The kind Cap'n iz Obama.
The ship iz the usofa.
The dock iz the promised land.
The wheelbarrow iz the poignant symbol of a kind helping hand and all that iz good.

In the future peeple all over the usofa will kneel and pray to a wheelbarrow on the wall.
Churches everywhere will hav a wheelbarrow on the steeple.

<u>Stranger things hav happened.</u>
mac. </div></div>

True dat my friend, look at the symbol for Christianity now. I often wonder if Jesus is like "<span style="color: #FF0000">C'mon guys, really?!?!? That was a pretty crappy day for me, and THAT'S what you choose???</span>"

Sack

cushioncrawler
12-19-2011, 03:37 PM
The crucifixion woz an embarrassment to gnostics etc for a few hundred years -- and then the guys who "wrote" the The Holey Bible (and allso sold out to Constantine) allso decided that crucifixion kood be made sexy -- a stroke of genius.
mac.