PDA

View Full Version : Hey all of you brain dead democrat apologist libs

ugotda7
12-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Watch this and get f**cked up with some truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYk8bxO7zQ&feature=related

hondo
12-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Do not open his sites!!! Virus!

ugotda7
12-15-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do not open his sites!!! Virus! </div></div>

Don't listen to Hondo!!! Stupid!!!

It's YouTube you retard.

Soflasnapper
12-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Geeze this guy with the Bush apology tour! Give it a rest, it doesn't matter politically at this point. People know better than to accept this extreme revisionism.

As I said on the other post from this man, it's glib, slick, and nicely done, but monumental propaganda. And flat out foolish and false in many respects.

Bush's attack on Iraq, said to be the wrong country, was really ok, because look, FDR "immediately invaded" Africa after Pearl Harbor? For the same reasons as Bush? This is a doltish attempt at persuasion. Hey buddy! After Japan attacked us, and declared war on us, this other country Germany declared war on us. We did not particularly as a country immediately invade Africa. To the degree that we were involved, it was far less than the involvement of the British who bore the brunt of the fight and the losses of men (&gt; 10x our casualties), and of course we were pursuing strategic aims against Germany and Italy, not fighting Imperial Japan there.

Al Qaeda in Iraq? Seriously? There were no such people there claimed by bin Laden or his org until they began to call THEMSELVES THAT name, and although he hadn't ever led them or directed them from afar, he accepted them, but not because he was making his last stand there with his own forces. And why was that? BECAUSE SADDAM HUSSEIN KILLED ALL THE SUNNI RADICALS AND THE SHI'I'A RADICALS as enemies of the state. He considered them a threat, had an efficient police state in place, tracked them down and killed them right and left. He hated them.

50k AQI dead? Never heard of such a figure, and I believe it is made up. This guy seems to swallow any propaganda line that favors the side he's trying to dress up and protect.

Why didn't he tell us the REAL bin Laden plan, as stated directly by the man? To suck the US into unwinnable and costly quagmire war efforts that would bleed us to the point of national collapse of empire, as Afghanistan once helped bleed out the USSR to its point of collapse. And why didn't he mention that it has been appearing to work, with both the Afghan and Iraq wars lasting longer than Vietnam, iirc.

He's never more wrong than alibiing for Bush in the classroom on 9/11. His statement about what Andrew Card said, who was his chief of staff, not the office he says, is not what Andrew Card has said he said. The car was being brought around? BS. Need a source that it was ever even claimed.

What Card himself said a year later, on the anniversary, was a flat out lie. He said, contrary to all eye witness and video tape record, that within seconds of being told the second tower had been hit, and that 'America is under attack,' Bush quickly excused himself and made his way to a holding area to consult with his team and order the national emergency response be implemented. Which is exactly what Bush should have done, because no planes could be shot down without his order.

The guy packs too many lies into a short period of time to fully respond, but it is smoothly delivered nonsense that I'd happily explain to any questioners.

ugotda7
12-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for trying again.....

Qtec
12-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Notice the absence of LWW and the sudden re-emergence of sev and ugotda7!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for trying again..... </div></div>

Sounds familiar.

Q

eg8r
12-16-2011, 07:37 AM
LOL, you mother isn't looking over your should anymore so you think you can use the big boy words again?

eg8r

Sev
12-16-2011, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice the absence of LWW and the sudden re-emergence of sev and ugotda7!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for trying again..... </div></div>

Sounds familiar.

Q </div></div>

Mere coincidence.
If you notice the only thread I have been keeping up is the "Obama is a Joke" thread.

You must have been getting board as your posting on AZ picked up.

eg8r
12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
qtip goes where ever people will read his copy/paste blatherings.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you mother isn't looking over your should anymore so you think you can use the big boy words again?

eg8r </div></div>

What's a should?

Dumbass.

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice the absence of LWW and the sudden re-emergence of sev and ugotda7!

Sounds familiar.

Q </div></div>

Yeah, we're all the same guy.....that makes about as much sense as the repetitive BS you post.

eg8r
12-16-2011, 01:15 PM
LOL, thanks for proving me right.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
12-16-2011, 01:31 PM
Does this guy say anything that is true?

Maybe parts of the statements, but nothing as a complete thought.

If you think there is a correct coherent point in there, please give me one example, where it is true from beginning to end.

Won't find one, in my opinion.

This is the lame-minded kind of apologia that everyone should see for what it is-- bad logic, bad facts, bad conclusions, from beginning to end.

Does ANYONE REALLY THINK that Bush was somehow a good president, who made good policy choices? Other than this sycophantic apologist, I mean. And I don't allow a 'he's a well-meaning man, a good man personally, who made a lot of bad choices' as an example.

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Good post Gayle.....

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, thanks for proving me right.

eg8r </div></div>

That you're a dumbass.....yeah, you're right.

Soflasnapper
12-16-2011, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post Gayle..... </div></div>

Thanks!

Must be good, as you have only that weak rejoinder.

That's it? That's all you got?

This guy is proving all of Bush's faults were really his strengths, and that all the attacks on him and his performance are mistakes, lies, or worse?

Hmmmm..... okay, then! He is clearly brain dead himself. Not only are these points laughable, but who is he supposedly helping with this line of bull? Nobody is in favor of the little man whose policies permanently besmirched this country. Nobody.

Except this guy, evidently, and perhaps, one or two members of W's family. And Liz Cheney.

Soflasnapper
12-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Here's what Andy Card said (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/09/11/MN911voice03.DTL&type=printable) about what he told W in the Florida classroom that day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So I was very uncomfortable about interrupting the president during one of his events ... so I wanted to think, how can I convey to the president the situation? And I made a conscious decision to state the facts and to offer editorial comment. And the facts, as I knew them, were -- since he knew about the first plane, I said, "a second plane hit the second tower." Those were the facts. And the editorial comment was, "America is under attack."

I said those things into the president's right ear, and I stepped back, because I did not want to invite a discussion from the classroom. But I tried to be succinct in what I told him so that he understood the enormity of the problem. He looked up -- it was only a matter of seconds, but it seemed like minutes -- and I thought that he was outstanding in his ability not to scare either the American people that were paying attention to the cameras or, more importantly, the students that were in the classroom.

And he just excused himself very politely to the teacher and to the students, and he left. </div></div>

I'll remind you of two points I've already made about this.

In no way does the 'truth teller' 'meme buster' (liar) version of this conversation come up-- Card did NOT say just wait a few minutes while we get the car around the front (back?). Didn't say it, never said he said it, and there was no time for it TO BE SAID (see the tapes).

In fact, Card's claim was that W immediately excused himself mere seconds later (which is a falsehood of his own).

Why are you touting the claims of someone so obviously a confabulating liar-- to see if people are brain dead enough not to notice? Nice job!

ugotda7
12-16-2011, 06:16 PM
So you post something as fabricated by citing someone you say fabricates things......wow, you really are channeling Gayle aren't you.

Soflasnapper
12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm sure that's a telling talking point in your own mind, but it isn't really.

Do you want to discuss why this man makes up things, and in particular what appears to be a stone-lie that W's 'aide' told him to cool his heels for a while so the car could be brought around?

The best we can say about this lie from the man is that what he 'meant' was that 'maybe' this is what happened. But he didn't state it conditionally, or as a 'perhaps,' he said that was what actually happened.

Whatever the lies later told by Andy Card (and we have reporters' contemporaneous filings of the day, and Bill Sammon's book account of what happened that day to tell us the truth, we don't have to rely on either Card or this other liar's account only), this guy you rely on has his own obvious lie to account for.

Why do you think he said it? Any lie to defend his... king? ideology? satanic lying point of view? the criminal element he sides with?

Really, what accounts for his idiotically false statement? Or, if he's really correct, what is THAT evidence?

So call me a woman's name, compliment my casuistry (which is indeed top flight, agreed!), but anything to avoid the discussion of the facts here? Are you a stand up guy or not?

hondo
12-17-2011, 09:25 PM
"Are you a stand up guy or not?"

No, I don't believe he is.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Are you a stand up guy or not?"

No, I don't believe he is. </div></div>
The truth will set you free.Let the truth flow to you and accept it.

JohnnyD
12-18-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do not open his sites!!! Virus! </div></div>
Friend:
Please seek some spiritual counseling.The truth is there to find.Accept the truth and embrace it and it will free you from the heavy chains that you carry.
Be a man for once.Stop the whinning.Accept the truth.
The LORD is waiting 24/7 to talk with you and to help you thru this.
GOD Bless.
Your friend.
JohnnyD

Soflasnapper
12-18-2011, 03:34 PM
So, they love the phony spin, as long as it is THEIR phony spin?

Just as long as their guy can sound good, they totally go with false statements, if they zing their enemies.

How about sticking with the truth?

Sorry, what am I thinking? The truth is fatal to that side, on these issues. They cannot stick with the truth, and still believe their side was right, so out with the facts, in with these lying spinners.

eg8r
12-18-2011, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, they love the phony spin, as long as it is THEIR phony spin?
</div></div>You state this as if you might take offense of them not loving your phony spin.

eg8r

ugotda7
12-18-2011, 11:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Are you a stand up guy or not?"

No, I don't believe he is. </div></div>

Regardless, you'll always look up to me.

ugotda7
12-18-2011, 11:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure that's a telling talking point in your own mind, but it isn't really.

Do you want to discuss why this man makes up things, and in particular what appears to be a stone-lie that W's 'aide' told him to cool his heels for a while so the car could be brought around?

The best we can say about this lie from the man is that what he 'meant' was that 'maybe' this is what happened. But he didn't state it conditionally, or as a 'perhaps,' he said that was what actually happened.

Whatever the lies later told by Andy Card (and we have reporters' contemporaneous filings of the day, and Bill Sammon's book account of what happened that day to tell us the truth, we don't have to rely on either Card or this other liar's account only), this guy you rely on has his own obvious lie to account for.

Why do you think he said it? Any lie to defend his... king? ideology? satanic lying point of view? the criminal element he sides with?

Really, what accounts for his idiotically false statement? Or, if he's really correct, what is THAT evidence?

So call me a woman's name, compliment my casuistry (which is indeed top flight, agreed!), but anything to avoid the discussion of the facts here? Are you a stand up guy or not? </div></div>

I'm not calling you a woman's name, I'm calling you the woman's name - you are a credit to her....be proud.

Soflasnapper
12-19-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, they love the phony spin, as long as it is THEIR phony spin?
</div></div>You state this as if you might take offense of them not loving your phony spin.

eg8r </div></div>

Not exactly. Clever phony spin is admirable for that reason alone-- if it's truly clever or ingenious. Simply lying phony spin is neither clever nor admirable nor ingenious-- just lying.

I perhaps naively expect everyone to be embarrassed by and/or disclaim spin that simply lies, once the lie is known. And I do not use phony spin of any kind, however much it might seem that way to others. I believe that what I post, so it is honest from that perspective, even if just honestly mistaken.

eg8r
12-19-2011, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not exactly. Clever phony spin is admirable for that reason alone-- if it's truly clever or ingenious. Simply lying phony spin is neither clever nor admirable nor ingenious-- just lying.
</div></div>First all you were calling it was a "phony" spin as long as it is "their" phony spin. When I call you out for your own phony spin you all of a sudden want to add to your pile of BS and start differentiating everyone's phony spin as either clever or lying. So I will ask state it again to account for your additional requirements...

You state this as if you might take offense of them for not loving your clever or lying phony spin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I do not use phony spin of any kind, however much it might seem that way to others.</div></div>Would you call this your "clever spin" or just a lie? Maybe it is a problem you have from seeing from your point of view only, can't blame you for that. But then again every other person you talk to will also say the same thing that they do not use any phony spin at all either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that what I post, so it is honest from that perspective, even if just honestly mistaken. </div></div>In this day and age everyone feels the same about themselves.

eg8r

Qtec
12-20-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I call you out for your own phony spin </div></div>

What phoney spin? Spell it out genius.

Q.....waitingggggggggggg.......This should be fun, and short!

Soflasnapper
12-20-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm not a new poster here. Everyone who's read what I post knows what I do. I do not post anything I think is false, and especially I wouldn't post cleverly false things which might pass by without being noticed they are false.

Sev
12-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Now thats a mouth full. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
12-20-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not post anything I think is false, and especially I wouldn't post cleverly false things which might pass by without being noticed they are false. </div></div>Everyone else feels they do the same thing.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
12-20-2011, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do not open his sites!!! Virus! </div></div>Friend: Please seek some spiritual counseling.The truth is there to find.Accept the truth and embrace it and it will free you from the heavy chains that you carry. Be a man for once.Stop the whinning.Accept the truth. The LORD is waiting 24/7 to talk with you and to help you thru this. GOD Bless. Your friend. JohnnyD</div></div>jd -- I am thinking praps 24/6 not 24/7. Even the Lord haz a restday. Us, we havta keep the sabbath holy or else we go to Hell -- the Lord duznt havta worry about Hell, He duz havta rest.
mac.

Soflasnapper
12-21-2011, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not post anything I think is false, and especially I wouldn't post cleverly false things which might pass by without being noticed they are false. </div></div>Everyone else feels they do the same thing.

eg8r </div></div>

I was going to disagree, but I think this is probably true.

However, probably it's also true that most people cannot do cleverly false arguments. If they are that clever, most people are taken in by them, and do not realize that they are false.

Like the serial misinformer's work product that was recently linked to on this board by ugo. That probably all seemed true to him, even though the falsehoods weren't all that clever, and more on the blatant side.

ugotda7
12-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Your apologist skills are now even beyond Jedi level.....somewhere Gayle is screaming BRAVO!!! as she reads your posts.

Soflasnapper
12-22-2011, 01:52 PM
Gosh, thanks!

One day, if I ever get a slick studio set up like your hero, maybe I can even convince you. I might have to go a little grayer for credibility though.

Something about those sweeping fire transitions is extremely compelling. Do you think those are standard tools in video composition software suites? Adopted over from PowerPoint's transitions?

LWW
12-28-2011, 04:02 AM

Why do you lie like this?

FWIW ... the question was rhetorical in nature, you will gladly sacrifice your dignity in defense of dear leader.