PDA

View Full Version : A word to those for voted for The Moron

llotter
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You're Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You're Not an Idiot-----Neil Snyder </div></div>

More and more Democrats are talking about how to get The Moron of the ticket next year which goes to show the at least some Democrats aren't total idiots.

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Everyone Who Calls on the Name of Yahweh Will be Saved

John chapter 12 tells about Yeshua’s return to Jerusalem for Passover the year He was crucified. When the time for His death drew near, He said, “Now My soul has become troubled; and what shall I say, ‘Father, save Me from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your Name.’ There came a Voice out of heaven: ‘I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.’” (John 12: 27-28)

In these verses, Yeshua is referring to His own Name—Yahweh, and the Father is alluding to the glorification of His Name brought about by Yeshua’s redemptive work. He is the Son, and He is the One and only personification and manifestation of the Father. That is exactly what Yeshua meant when He said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.” (John 12: 44-45)

In John chapter 14, Yeshua said, “I AM the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.” (John 14: 6-7)

In response to this I AM statement, Philip asked Yeshua to show them the Father, and He said, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?” (John 14: 9)

There is no doubt that Yeshua claimed to be Yahweh. Despite the clarity of this statement, some people cannot believe that a loving God would provide only one way to salvation. In their minds, there must be many ways to come to Him. The only problem with their thinking is that He said there is only one way, and He is sovereign. Yeshua said, “I AM the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me” (John 14: 6) and that is exactly what He meant.

John chapter 17 is the prayer Yeshua prayed just before His trial and crucifixion. It is especially revealing. Take a look at these verses:

» “I have manifested Your Name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world.” (John 17: 6) In other words, Yeshua is the manifestation of Yahweh.
» “….Holy Father, keep them in Your Name, the Name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are. While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your Name which you have given Me.” (John 17: 11-12) In other words, Yahweh the Father gave the Name “Yahweh” to His Son— Yeshua.
» “….I have made Your Name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love wherewith You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.” (John 17: 26) In other words, Yeshua is the personification of Yahweh.

Yeshua came to fulfill the Law, to inaugurate the New Covenant, and to make Yahweh’s Name known again. (Dodd, C.H. The Interpretation of the Fourth Gospel, Cambridge University Press, 1958, p. 96) Look closely at John 17: 22-23. These two verses, which are part of the same prayer, capture the essence of Yeshua’s mission on earth: “The glory which you have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are One; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.” (John 17: 22-23)

Below is a picture depicting what the Messiah did for us. Yahweh gave me this message more than 30 years ago. I’ve shared it hundreds of times over the years as part of a presentation I deliver that’s titled His Name is Yahweh. Many people have told me how much it helped them. I pray that it’s a blessing to you as well.

Yeshua’s blood sacrifice atoned for our sins, reconciled us with the Father, and restored the intimacy with Him that was lost when Adam sinned. That is the heart and soul of the New Covenant.

We Have Only One Savior and His Name is Yahweh

Throughout the Scriptures, Yahweh made it clear that we have salvation in His Name. For example, consider these verses:

» Isaiah 12: 2—“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for Adonai Yahweh is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.”
» Isaiah 43: 3—“For I am Yahweh your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.”
» Isaiah 43:11—“I, even I, am Yahweh, and there is no savior besides Me.”
» Proverbs 18: 10—“The Name of Yahweh is a strong tower; the righteous runs into it and is safe.”
» Joel 2: 32, Acts 2: 21, and Romans 10: 13—“And it will come about that whoever calls on the Name of Yahweh will be saved.”
As you can see, in the Bible, we are told repeatedly that we have salvation in Yahweh’s Name. Now consider Acts 4: 12—“And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.” Since the Bible is consistent from Genesis to Revelation, the Name to which this verse refers must be Yahweh, and no other name.

Back to SnyderTalk Homepage

22 Responses to “Everyone Who Calls on the Name of Yahweh Will be Saved”

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 01:17 AM
22 Responses to “Everyone Who Calls on the Name of Yahweh Will be Saved”
Excellent. Thanks so much for the post. -Kate says:
April 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Excellent. Thanks so much for the post. -Kate

Pam Renner says:
April 16, 2010 at 9:18 PM
I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to read about a variety of niches, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look forward to. Here’s hoping there’s a lot more great material coming!

NANCY says:
April 24, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Very nice article.

katie snyder says:
April 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM
This is a fantastic Page. Thanks for putting it up. I’ll share this material with all of my friends.

David Nel says:
May 2, 2010 at 6:24 AM
Your thought here please.
Jesus-Iesus, Son ofZeus,Greek Deity.
Christ-Christos,Greek for Krishna.
God-Gtt,-Gawd,Assyrian deity.
Lord-German deity.
Jehovah-Jove,Jupiter,Roman deity,
Amen-Ammon,Egiptian deity,
Elohim-many deitys latter Baal
Letter J only used from the middle of sixteen centuary.

Chaya Kemler says:
May 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Very Good Site You Have! I also like your clean and smooth design.

Tennille Ribas says:
May 8, 2010 at 4:34 AM
This is a good blog post and I defer to you what you have said here. I have already subscribed to your RSS feed in Thunderbird and will be your regular reader. Thanks for your time in writing the post.

Tommy Knott says:
May 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM
thanks again this is very helpful material.I’ve been doing alot of research about our Creator and being led in his Spirit to find the truth and share it with all who will accept it.I’m glad there are others who are the same.

Andrew A. Sailer says:
June 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Enjoyable read, keep up the good work.

Jesus Martinez says:
July 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM
I’ve never heard of this before. I’ll definately need to check this out.

Beatriz says:
July 8, 2010 at 4:03 AM
Great Post! YHWH bless u

Brendan Kincey says:
July 26, 2010 at 2:42 AM
Im grateful for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

Marvin Leonardo says:
November 11, 2010 at 12:59 AM
1Cor 15:24
Then is the end, when He delivers the kingdom to YAHWEH, even the Father, when He makes to cease all
rule and all authority and power.

One day Yahshua will deliver the kingdom to His Abba.
I see two personalities here. Pls. reconcile this. Praise Yah!

admin says:
November 11, 2010 at 8:24 AM
They are two distinct Beings, but they are One. You need to read His Name is Yahweh. You can download it for free at http://www.hisnameisyahweh.org.

Neftali Antunez H says:
December 28, 2010 at 1:16 PM
Must be Yahshua and not Yehshua, please changes this name by Yahshua y will have a great site.

Greetings.

admin says:
December 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Thank you very much.

I think you’ll enjoy a short video titled “The Messiah’s Name at Birth was Yeshua”. You can watch it at the URL below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SnyderTalk#p/a/u/0/JK9NalEVBWU

You might enjoy the other videos as well. I hope you take some time to watch them and share them with your friends.

Neil Snyder

Victor Vasquez says:
February 15, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Philippians 2:5-11:[2]

Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

admin says:
February 15, 2011 at 9:27 PM
HalleluYah!

SMITH, Marie-France says:
August 24, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Praise to Yahweh that you are safe after the earthquake! His mercies endure forever!!!

admin says:
August 25, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Yes they do. Thank you.

RITA PITTMAN says:
November 28, 2011 at 1:42 AM
IN 2007 I was sitting on the back stoop after having prayers and all of a sudden I was overwhelmed with the Love of YAHUAH. I had heard this Name before, yet on that night HE revealed HIS NAME to me. Over these past 4 years I have become clearly identified with the TRUTH OF HIS NAME. I had never studied it before then. Yet, I KNOW that on that night HE CALLED ME BY HIS NAME. I am getting ready to post something on facebook, which I believe is going to be a consternation among many (so what’s new, right?) fellow believers in the name Jesus. And came here to this site looking for backing on what I am writing. Glad to meet you guys. I know YAHUAH will guide me exactly what I am to write at this time for HIS glory and HIS NAME’S SAKE. Later. Rita

admin says:
November 28, 2011 at 7:06 AM
For the benefit of SnyderTalk readers: There is a dispute among believers about the correct pronunciation of God’s Name. Some believe it is pronounced “Yahweh” and others believe it is pronounced “Yahuah.” I’ve already revealed my belief, but you need to know that this debate is taking place right now. As I’ve said to my friends who call God “Yahuah,” one day God will remove all doubt and tell us Himself. This much is beyond doubt: 1) His Name is isn’t God or LORD, 2) We have salvation in His Name alone, and 3) the Person that most people call “Jesus” is the Creator and the Sovereign.

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 01:24 AM
BUT HOW CAN SNYDER PROOV THAT SNYDER AINT AN IDIOT.
MAC.

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them.

From the economy to scandal laden stimulus initiatives to favoritism toward unions at the expense of everyone else to foreign policy to radical Islam to the treatment of Israel to Obamacare to green energy scams to Gunwalker (a.k.a., Fast and Furious), President Obama has proven over and over again that he isn’t made of presidential timber. Even more, his adolescent tendencies prove that he doesn’t have presidential temperament.

In a nutshell, electing Barack Obama to serve as President of the United States in 2008 was a terrible mistake—one that needs to be rectified in the 2012 presidential election.

The book’s table of contents is below:

Chapter 1: The 2012 Presidential Election will be Won or Lost in the Middle

Chapter 2: Barack Obama is an Economic Disaster

Chapter 3: The Economy in Light of Obamacare—Unnecessary Uncertainty

Chapter 4: “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!”

Chapter 5: The “Green Energy” Scam

Chapter 6: Barack Obama and Radical Islam

Chapter 7: You Can’t be Pro-Obama and Pro-Israel

Chapter 8: President Obama Thinks and Acts like a Child

Chapter 9: Conclusion—It’s Time for Change We Can Really Believe In

Appendix 1: The Palestinian and Hamas Charters

Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. It’s time to start thinking seriously about who that person should be. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama.

If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot is available at Amazon’s Kindle Store. If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download the book into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download the book for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.

Qtec
12-16-2011, 03:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You're Not a Racist, </div></div>..then you ARE an idiot.

Q

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 04:36 AM
SNYDERSTEIN'S GENERAL THEORY OF YAHWEH.
"Everyone Who Calls on the Name of Yahweh Will be Saved"

Hmmmmmmm -- it appears that even tho there exists no such thing az God, nonetheless God haz a name -- yes, something that duznt exist haz a name.

And, if u call on that name (of that something that duznt exist) u will be saved.

How kum????
If that something duznt exist, how kan calling its name save u?????

Hey, wait a mo -- ifn that something exists, how kan calling its name save u?????

Neil Snyderstein iz an idiot.

SNYDERSTEIN'S SPECIAL THEORY.
On the other hand Neil duz hav a special theory linking voting idiocy and racizm.
V = IR
mac.

cushioncrawler
12-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Hmmmm -- i thort that the reverse woz the case -- ie u aint allowed to call on "yahweh".

The trick iz of course to giv yahweh a different name that u kan uze.
For example one kan say God. If that aint kosher one kood say Dog (a reversal type code that priests wouldnt cotton onto).

So, why not HewHay.
Kood go one step further and just say Hughie.

There u hav it.....

"Everyone Who Calls on the Name of Hughie Will be Saved"
mac.

Soflasnapper
12-16-2011, 05:10 PM
More and more Democrats are talking about how to get The Moron of the ticket next year which goes to show the at least some Democrats aren't total idiots.

???

Such as what Democrats that you've heard saying this?

You mean Neil Snyder? Who's he? A Democrat?