PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is coming!!!

Rich R.
12-20-2011, 08:14 AM
As if you could have possibly missed it, Christmas is coming soon.
Do any of you think you are getting any pool related items for Christmas? Let us know what you want. Since Santa is a pool player and visits this forum all of the time, you never know what will happen. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Although I strongly feel like I won't be getting it, I want to say that there is a certain Barenbrugge cue that I have had my eye on, just in case Santa is watching.

I've been good too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

dg-in-centralpa
12-20-2011, 09:09 AM
How about pictures, so that if Santa is looking, he will know which one.

Duane - no new cue for me until the real estate market gets better.

Eric.
12-20-2011, 11:01 AM
In my family *I* am Santa. I'm doing more giving than receiving...

Eric >needs a genie to get what I want

Soflasnapper
12-20-2011, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As if you could have possibly missed it, Christmas is coming soon.
Do any of you think you are getting any pool related items for Christmas? Let us know what you want. Since Santa is a pool player and visits this forum all of the time, you never know what will happen. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Although I strongly feel like I won't be getting it, I want to say that there is a certain Barenbrugge cue that I have had my eye on, just in case Santa is watching.

I've been good too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif
</div></div>

I've already received a Delta Elite rack, which is very nice, last week (as an early X-mas gift). Almost didn't happen, as I was casually asked whether I preferred a Magic Rack or a Delta. I said Magic at first, forgetting I'd already bought one at the Open last October (still in its shrinkwrap). But I did remember, told my friend, and then our pool hall owner shamed him into getting the better model for the extra $50 or so (go, John!).

Rich R.
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dg-in-centralpa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about pictures, so that if Santa is looking, he will know which one.

Duane - no new cue for me until the real estate market gets better. </div></div>
Oh no you don't! No pictures for you!
You just want to side track Santa and have him get it for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

All I will say is that it is really, REALLY, nice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Tony_in_MD
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
No pool stuff for me. My house is finally getting fixed. Roofing was done yesterday. Today I pulled out the broken fireplace insert, and I will be framing it tomorrow for a new pellet stove (gotta keep warm)

Drywall and siding are up soon.

Rich R.
12-20-2011, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No pool stuff for me. My house is finally getting fixed. Roofing was done yesterday. Today I pulled out the broken fireplace insert, and I will be framing it tomorrow for a new pellet stove (gotta keep warm)

Drywall and siding are up soon. </div></div>
That pellet stove won't keep you warm if the electricity goes out.
I'm just saying.

Been there and didn't do that.

dg-in-centralpa
12-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Maybe you will bring it to VF?

Rich R.
12-21-2011, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dg-in-centralpa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you will bring it to VF? </div></div>
First of all, I would have to buy the cue and second, I would have to go to VF.

The cue is quite pricey, to say the least, and I don't know if I will go after it. Of course, you could put me on your Christmas list. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
We won't be making a full trip to VF until the attached hotel is built. No attached hotel just doesn't work for us. If we make a day trip to VF, I won't be hauling any cues with me.

Tony_in_MD
12-21-2011, 12:01 PM
I know which is why I have an old school wood-stove downstairs.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I want this one more for the convenience, and to help with my electric bills.

dg-in-centralpa
12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
You're not going to donate money to the winner like I do every year? LOL

Duane

Rich R.
12-21-2011, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know which is why I have an old school wood-stove downstairs.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I want this one more for the convenience, and to help with my electric bills.
</div></div>
As long as you have the old school stove you're in good shape.
Carry on sir. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Rich R.
12-21-2011, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dg-in-centralpa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're not going to donate money to the winner like I do every year? LOL

Duane </div></div>
I won't be donating, or taking your money /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif until a hotel is built.

dg-in-centralpa
12-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Rich,
Did Santa bring you a new cue?

Rich R.
12-28-2011, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dg-in-centralpa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich,
Did Santa bring you a new cue?
</div></div>
There is no chance that the in-house Santa was bringing this cue. The real Santa would have had to bring it.

Like all of my other cues, I will get it if and when I decide to get it.

cueball1950
05-24-2012, 07:29 PM
me. I would just love to get a xmas card or maybe a key chain relating to pool....maybe just the xmas spirit to put up a tree.....just saying..............mike

TomBrooklyn
06-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Merry Christmas, Mike.

...early for this year.