PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN...keep an eye on...

rackmup
09-26-2002, 06:48 AM
...Scott Frost (Arizona Resident) slowly and quietly making his way to the land of opportunity. He won his first three matches and now faces his next opponent, Shannon Daulton.

Give 'em hell Scott.

Regards,

Ken (also keeping a close eye on McCready...I love that guy)

Drake
09-26-2002, 12:11 PM
A road through Shannon Daulton isn't that easy....just ask the Little Lion.

Cueless Joey
09-26-2002, 12:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> ...Scott Frost (Arizona Resident) slowly and quietly making his way to the land of opportunity. He won his first three matches and now faces his next opponent, Shannon Daulton.

Give 'em hell Scott.

Regards,

Ken (also keeping a close eye on McCready...I love that guy) <hr></blockquote>
I can see it now. Ken with a side-saddle two stroke, POW!
Ken McCready? The World Gets The Eight.
(8 balls that is on one hole, Ken only shoots 7, lol)

rackmup
09-27-2002, 07:03 AM
Scott Frost=11
Shannon Daulton=10

Now, Daulton faces Jim Rempe on the losers side and Frost advances to meet Neil Fujiwara.

Keep it going Scott.

Regards,

Ken (sad to see McCready gone /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif)

rackmup
09-28-2002, 07:06 AM
Scott dispatches another foe, keeping the Arizona contingent hopeful that perhaps the money spent on pay-per-view will allow us to watch our very own Scott Frost compete for one of the most prestigious titles in American pool.

Scott faces a tough competitor in his next match but never doubt the man's resolve. After all...several nay-sayers had him going home long before this.

Ralf Souquet vs Scott Frost...Give him your best my friend.

Regards,

Ken

10-24-2002, 01:04 PM
a stone cold gambler is the def of scott frost a guy who will put it all on the line and bet high i would have like to see scott win the us open he beat shannon and a coupl other bad ass players in the tourney , he won the music city open about ayr back by surviving 2 hill 2 hill matches in a 86 player field defeating varner in the finals best regards to rack m up jason lauria

rackmup
10-24-2002, 03:23 PM
Jason!

How the heck are you my friend? I see you still haven't figured out how to capitalize letters yet /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Regards,

Ken