PDA

View Full Version : Just dropped in

pooltchr
12-24-2011, 06:37 PM
to see what condition my condition was in.....oh wait...that's an old Kenny Rogers song.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May the new year find everyone a little more open minded and accepting of others who may see things differently from yourself. Politics is ugly. It corrupts those who get involved in it. Don't let it corrupt you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Steve

cushioncrawler
12-24-2011, 08:33 PM
I hav just then finished Xmas turkey -- and one litre of german lager in a one litre german stein (prezzy from my step-daughter).
I burnt 2 piles of trees -- koz the fire restrictions come in tomorrow. Two piles of trees remaining to be burnt -- praps when i sober up.
Got my Xmas prezents -- same az last year -- a big pack of handkerchiefs, and a Tee-shirt (but no undies or sox ths year).

Lightning woz going krazy this morning -- but gone now -- for a while.
Step-daughter flew down from Darwin for Xmas -- the lightning capital of the world -- she must hav brort it with her.

Anyhow, merry Xmas to all atheists.
mac.

Sev
12-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Merry Christmas guys!!!

eg8r
12-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you to. Drive safe!!!

eg8r

hondo
12-26-2011, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to see what condition my condition was in.....oh wait...that's an old Kenny Rogers song.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May the new year find everyone a little more open minded and accepting of others who may see things differently from yourself. Politics is ugly. It corrupts those who get involved in it. Don't let it corrupt you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Steve </div></div>

I would love to be more open-minded, Steve.
When I finally see the other side lashing out at lww/johnny d./whoever's vicious attacks on every aspect of my character, you will find me a changed man.
The fact that you guys not only tolerate the johnny d. posts but often condone them tells me all I need to know about the integrity of the right on this forum.
Even as bad as AZ can be , lww or whoever is posing as johnny d. would never be tolerated over there.