PDA

View Full Version : Slaying leftist mythology I/II/III

LWW
12-27-2011, 04:13 AM
SLAYING 3 COMMON LEFTIST MYTHS ABOUT CAPITALISM (http://www.youtube.com/user/LearnLiberty?v=KGPa5Ob-5Ps&feature=pyv&ad=8739327489&kw=conservative)

llotter
12-27-2011, 05:20 PM
He must be working way under the commie radar up there at Harvard. So far under that he is never quoted and is never heard from.

Soflasnapper
12-27-2011, 07:00 PM
List up all the alleged myths of 'the left (TM)' about capitalism, and you'll still run up against the grandaddy of them all-- the inevitable lowering of profit margins, and the self-destruction from within of the system as it pursues the ever-harder to achieve, approaching impossible to achieve, sustenance and growth of profit margins.

Qtec
12-28-2011, 01:53 AM
He claims Govt was responsible 'for excessive risk taking"![ 2.40 mark ]

What BS. It was the <u>huge amounts of money they were making</u> that spurred the risk taking.

In one of the Docu's about the Wall St bailout, the Q was asked ,

"If you could make a bet that earns you [ guaranteed ] $100 Million but if the deal goes bad the bank fails, would you make that bet? "

I know what my answer would be. The same as theirs.

Q

LWW
12-28-2011, 03:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">List up all the alleged myths of 'the left (TM)' about capitalism, and you'll still run up against the grandaddy of them all-- the inevitable lowering of profit margins, and the self-destruction from within of the system as it pursues the ever-harder to achieve, approaching impossible to achieve, sustenance and growth of profit margins.

</div></div>

You brought joy to Karl's lonely ghost with that one.

Let's all hope for a return to the Soviet system.