PDA

View Full Version : CYBERSTALKER ALERT!

LWW
12-29-2011, 06:39 AM
Tuesday, Wednesday and today I have noticed that if I go to the "WHO'S ONLINE" section and click "DETAILS" ... mega kudos to Charlotte for posting how to do this ... I see an "ANONYMOUS" member furiously going from thread to thread that I have posted in, both today and in the past.

I wonder who, oh who, could it be?

Stretch
12-29-2011, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuesday, Wednesday and today I have noticed that if I go to the "WHO'S ONLINE" section and click "DETAILS" ... mega kudos to Charlotte for posting how to do this ... I see an "ANONYMOUS" member furiously going from thread to thread that I have posted in, both today and in the past.

I wonder who, oh who, could it be? </div></div>

Is there a thread that you're not in? St.

LWW
12-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Are you stalking me also?

Stretch
12-29-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you stalking me also? </div></div>

Not too paranoid are you. lol St.

LWW
12-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Apparently you are.

Soflasnapper
12-29-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm pretty sure a cyberstalker would be doing a bit more than you describe, if they are really one of those.

Sev
12-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Its Hondo.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:08 AM
Perhaps.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm pretty sure a cyberstalker would be doing a bit more than you describe, if they are really one of those. </div></div>

He/she/they have.

wolfdancer
12-30-2011, 02:10 PM
perhaps lww should look up the legal definition of cyber-stalking.
Just reading another's post does not constitute that offense.
He should be flattered that anybody takes the time to read what I consider to be tripe,especially when compared with my own brilliantly composed, and highly informative missives. AND, maybe the nefarious cyber-stalker is hisself ..as he does seem to be the chief responder to his own threads?
A sudden thought....I believe it to be JohnnyD, who gushes over everything that you post.

LWW
01-01-2012, 04:30 AM
My secret admirer is bouncing between threads in which I post ... again.

Qtec
01-01-2012, 04:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My secret admirer is bouncing between threads in which I post ... again. </div></div>

You post in EVERY thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

LWW
01-01-2012, 04:38 AM
And?

Qtec
01-01-2012, 04:38 AM
It doesn't take long to read his posts. They are usually one-line drive-by troll posts with some smarmy comment, usually devoid of facts. [ Just look at his last 4 posts on this thread.]

Q

pooltchr
01-01-2012, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My secret admirer is bouncing between threads in which I post ... again. </div></div>

You post in EVERY thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

I guess that keeps her very busy!

Steve

LWW
01-01-2012, 08:39 AM
When not threatening mayhem, I suppose so.

pooltchr
01-01-2012, 09:14 AM
I did hear a rumour that someone crossed the line with some threats. And since there is someone noticably absent from the forum, I can only assume that the mods must have taken it somewhat seriously.

Steve

LWW
01-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Sadly ... they seem to have knuckled under to threats from the cabal.

wolfdancer
01-01-2012, 06:39 PM
If you have an "admirer"...I can understand why he, or she, would not want that to be public knowledge. I believe your basis for making a claim like that is an example of a grandiose delusion,
(Grandiose delusion: An individual exaggerates his or her sense of self-importance and is convinced that he or she has special powers, talents)
... imo, because when One takes the time to post, they would normally hope that someone else would take the time to read, and possibly comment on it. You then label that person a cyberstalker, wtf? It's my understanding, and I may be wrong....that a cyberstalker is someone that posts "maliciously" behind their target...you fit that definition more then anyone else here,... imho
I read Steve's posts sometimes, and a few other posts here by members I also don't particularly like, nor have any respect for neither them, nor their opinions.
You have your readership group, I'm sure...Sev, johnnyD, loiter,the aforementioned poolteacher.... Maybe they are also "secret admirers", according to your definition???
Most of us here post on some topic that has piqued our interest.
You post as if you are the interesting topic..again imho

nAz
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuesday, Wednesday and today I have noticed that if I go to the "WHO'S ONLINE" section and click "DETAILS" ... mega kudos to Charlotte for posting how to do this ... I see an "ANONYMOUS" member furiously going from thread to thread that I have posted in, both today and in the past.

I wonder who, oh who, could it be? </div></div>

Is there a thread that you're not in? St. </div></div>

RoTFlmao good one.

maybe its a spider?

Soflasnapper
01-01-2012, 09:19 PM
I think it might be me, since I puppydog threads that LWW was the last poster in. Except that I am not anonymous. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

However, I have previously noticed that teh google [sic!] keeps up with this site. When I searched it on a given topic of the day here, often among the first page hits would be a citation of the thread from which the question or matter was brought to my attention.

So yes, spider, perhaps.

wolfdancer
01-02-2012, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did hear a rumour that someone crossed the line with some threats </div></div>
you must be referring to the gun thread, where"the two" were having a cyber-orgasm, over having Gayle in their gun sights. But, sadly,They be still here.
I'm surprised at least one here hasn't been threatened..for making posts like, say..the one made about my family But then maybe others just considered the source, and the source's reputation, and decided that **** was his own worst enemy..ya think???

wolfdancer
01-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Your New Year's wishes are a bit premature. The new year, #4710 begins officially on Jan 23, and it will be the year of the Dragon.
Gung Hay Fat Choy !!!

LWW
01-02-2012, 03:22 AM
I'm interesting enough to you that you feel obliged to troll behind me.

LWW
01-02-2012, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it might be me, since I puppydog threads that LWW was the last poster in. Except that I am not anonymous. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
</div></div>

As much as we disagree ... I commend you for not hiding behind the anonymous function.

As to spiders ... under the headings described, spiders are ID'ed as spiders.

Nope ... the anonymous stalker is a registered member seeking to hide behind the anonymous function.

LWW
01-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Just checked ... they are here now.

wolfdancer
01-02-2012, 04:09 AM
so, according to you...if I choose to reply to your posts, I am trolling you, yet the label does not apply when you post behind me?
I don't find you interesting enough to reply to that often , but since most of your posts are made to insult others here that I do enjoy reading; I often then feel obliged to critique your prissy (see definition in urban dictionary) postings.
With over 22200 posts made by you here in about half the time I authored 1200+, I really don't have the time, nor the inclination to troll you. To be really honest, I find you b-o-r-i-n-g, yet I'm amused, bemused? by your attempt to be thought of as an expert commentator on, on,well... jes about anything. As the old saying goes.....that might play well in Peoria, but it ain't going to make it on Broadway

LWW
01-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Like a moth to flame be ye.

Qtec
01-02-2012, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like a moth to flame be ye. </div></div>

You are either paranoid or delusional.

To read 20 of your one-liner posts takes 2 mins. Hardly worth logging in for.

Q

LWW
01-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Yet ye also be like a moth to the flame.

Hate seems to be a powerful drug, the way it makes the cabal behave.

LWW
01-03-2012, 04:46 AM
Morning sunshine.