PDA

View Full Version : Behrman paying off last years money.

nAz
09-26-2002, 09:32 AM
was reading http://azbilliards.com/ and says the Barry have been paying players the money that they were shorted last year. so i wonder are the players that didnt show like Mika will recieve their money?

09-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Why do you care? As long as all parties end up happy what business is it of yours.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-26-2002, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why do you care? As long as all parties end up happy what business is it of yours. <hr></blockquote>

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Wally_in_Cincy
09-26-2002, 10:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> was reading <a target="_blank" href=http://azbilliards.com/>http://azbilliards.com/</a> and says the Barry have been paying players the money that they were shorted last year. so i wonder are the players that didnt show like Mika will recieve their money? <hr></blockquote>

I'm sure they will....eventually LOL

Seriously that's great that he's paying them now. There is a picture at AZB of Brady paying off Strickland. Earl's smiling real big. Like this-/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-26-2002, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why do you care? As long as all parties end up happy what business is it of yours. <hr></blockquote>

If it were no one's business then they wouldn't have posted it on AZBilliards. If it were no one's business then the whole thing that went on between the UPA and the Behrman's wouldn't have been published in some of the Billiards mags.

nAz
09-26-2002, 11:30 AM
LOL whooa someone (anon) needs an Enema!

09-26-2002, 12:33 PM
didn't behrman say something long ago about paying those who attended the open? but you're right. so does mika get paid?

Eric.
09-26-2002, 01:13 PM

rackmup
09-26-2002, 01:54 PM
I have been having this really bad pain in my...well...let's just call it my backside. I knew it was nothing that I caused nor has anything hit me in that area so I became concerned. It has been especially bothersome when sitting at the computer, reading CCB posts. It seems to really flare up at that time.

So anyway, I went to the doctor and he examined me (not pleasant at all, I might add.) He tells me "Ken, I don't see anything." He went on to add, "Everything appears normal."

I explained to him the times when it would really hurt and he asked me to sit at his receptionist's desk and assume the same posture I would assume at home when at my computer.

I did and still nothing. The doctor suggested I go home and call for a follow-up if the pain persisted. Just as I was leaving, he asked "How long do you sit at the computer?" I replied "For at least an hour, sometimes longer".

The doctor said he was leaving for lunch and if I had the time, would I just sit at the computer in his office for an hour (about the time he would need to have lunch) and upon his return, he would examine me again and perhaps he would be able to diagnose the condition. I had nothing else to do so I stayed. He logged me onto his ISP and left.

Naturally, I logged onto the CCB and began reading. The pain started immediately. It got worse as I read more posts. By the time the doctor returned from lunch, I was in agony. He rushed me into the examining room and checked me out again. He then said to me "Hang on. I'll be right back".

He left the room and I could see through the open door, he was looking at the content of the computer and in particular, the CCB forum that was still up on the screen.

I heard him say, "I see the problem nurse." He came back in and immediately diagnosed me with "Posterior Inflammation Anonymous Poster Rectal Chaffing". I asked, "What is THAT?"

He replied, as he wrote out a prescription for some cream:

"It's caused by reading inane, anonymous poster's ramblings. The layman's term for your condition and what you are suffering from is just a simple "pain-in-the-ass."

God bless modern medicine.

Regards,

Ken

09-26-2002, 07:57 PM
You're either gonn have to get laid SOON Ken, or find your way down to Harry Hines for some bought'en goods. Time outta the saddle has to be the problem, no other answer...sid

09-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Crude and disgusting post by sid.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2002, 07:04 AM
Ironically I was at the "backside" doctor just the other day myself. As he was examining me he said "Now you're gonna feel a little prick". Man I got the heck outta that place in a New York minute LOL.

bluewolf
09-27-2002, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Ironically I was at the "backside" doctor just the other day myself. As he was examining me he said "Now you're gonna feel a little prick". Man I got the heck outta that place in a New York minute LOL. <hr></blockquote>

well i really did go to the dr, who is convinced i have some kind of neurological problem since i have symptoms.so yesterday was mri day. they did not think i could read those and sent the pics home with me. ha.i think this is the beginning of a series of tests...

just hope i dont have a clott or anyeauresm (cuz it means going under the knife no choice), anything else would be a cake walk.lots of my immediate family members have died from anyeuresms but they were 20 years older.

keep me in your thoughts maybe it is nothing.

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2002, 07:34 AM
I wish you well Laura.

rackmup
09-27-2002, 07:57 AM
As do I. You'll be in my prayers (keep us posted)

Ken

bluewolf
09-28-2002, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> As do I. You'll be in my prayers (keep us posted)

Ken <hr></blockquote>

thanks for caring. just hope we can get to the bottom of that and they dont say it is fibromyalgia as a copout.....in spite of all there fancy machines and tests, which incidentally are based on bogus stats, i think modern medicine is still in the 'dark ages'...

as far as my symptoms

hand tremors which are inconsistent from mild to severe
headaches, which last one hasnt gone away since it showed its ugly head two weeks ago.a low dose of mucle relaxer does decrease the headache and help the hand tremors.

i also have memory lapses and mini blackouts (ie, it is 2, i enter my home and come too 2 hours later,with no conscious memory of what went on in that time frame.i did not lay down when i come to i am just walking around with no clue as to what went on in that time period...other times extreme difficulty remembering what i did an hour, 2 hours ago.

also have spontaneous falling,sometimes keel over out of the blue.usually laugh this off as 'see how clumbsy i am'

chronic low grade dizziness

orthostatic low blood pressure (stand quickly, sudden bp drop and feel real swimmy headed)

vision changes. can not line up balls on scotts straight shot drill with right eye.grew up right eyed dominant and could not do anything on the left. my brain has switched me to left eyed dominant and left handed. so feel my brain is doing something funky and trying to compensate for whatever is going on....

anyway is enough to go thru tests and see what comes up . mri did not look too bad to me but i am not a dr so will have to wait and see what they say.

in the meantime...trying to play pool and look for a job.

Laura