PDA

View Full Version : DEAR LEADER SURGES AGAIN!

LWW
12-30-2011, 05:10 AM
Following a long term plan of leading from behind, dear leader has surged to his largest deficit against Romney yet ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. Its also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent in Rasmussen Reports surveying to date.

The latest national telephone survey finds that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the former Massachusetts governor, while 39% prefer the president.</div></div>
GREAT LENIN'S GHOST! (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/2012_presidential_matchups)

In the passion poll, dear leader still has 88% support from the nutty 25% ... and has surged to a whopping 18% deficit.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/december_2011/obama_approval_index_december_29_2011/647823-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_december_29_2011.jpg

And in the overall polls dear leader has fell from +1% to -9% in under a week, in the Gallup ... and from -4% to -10% in the RASMUSSEN poll.
SAY IT AIN'T SO BARRY ... SAY IT AIN'T SO (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history)

Qtec
12-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Right now, the only way the GOP can win a Pres Election is if they come clean and declare all their candidates are either fruit-cakes, nut jobs or fakes.

Lets say Mitt wins the mandate.

Lets say they have their first debate.

Obama brings up the FACT that...,

LANCASTER, N.H. Mitt Romney said he has no current plans to release his tax returns, but added that he would consider releasing them if he becomes the Republican nominee.

We dont have any current plans to release tax returns, but never say never, he said today after greeting voters at an Agway farm and hardware store here. Well see what the future holds. Weve released of course all of the information required by law, which is a pretty extensive release. But down the road well see what happens if Im the nominee.

Obama, "What do you have to hide?

Q..Mitt...Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LWW
12-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Why should he?

BTW ... there you go with the doublethink. Again.

hondo
12-30-2011, 07:29 AM
I'd ask Mitt what "urim" and "thummin" mean to a Mormon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
12-30-2011, 07:33 AM
I'd ask Newt if he, from a moral point of view, regretted going after Clinton over Monica and if he ever felt like a hypocrite.

hondo
12-30-2011, 07:35 AM
I'd ask Ron Paul if he felt it was okay for emotional, love sick teenage boys to be allowed to carry guns to school.

hondo
12-30-2011, 07:37 AM
I'd ask Perry if he'd consider Herman as a running mate and if he'd invite him to party at N....r Ranch or whatever it was he used to call that place.

hondo
12-30-2011, 07:40 AM
I'd ask Boehner why only extremists are being considered for the nomination and not a moderate like Huntsman and yet the majority of Americans are moderates.

Qtec
12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should he?
</div></div>

How about because he pays a lower income tax rate than the guy that drives his campaign bus?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mitt Romney said he has no current plans to release his tax returns, </div></div>

What does he have to hide? Tell me.

OTOH, if he has nothing to hide, why not release them and avoid all the controversy.

Q
Q

Q

Soflasnapper
12-30-2011, 11:42 AM
There is no rule or law requiring that he do this, but it has become de rigueur, and is customary for all major party candidates to do this.

So eventually he'll be hounded into doing it, although perhaps not until he actually gets the nomination.

I like the other possibility as to his reason for this secrecy, which is that perhaps he doesn't tithe and therefore is a bad Mormon in practice. That, or that if he DOES show a tithe-level of contribution to his church, that in itself will raise doubts in the minds of voters.

Soflasnapper
12-30-2011, 11:46 AM
But Obama scores far better in the approval index than Romney does.

Why would that be?

Wait, you say, where's the link to prove that? Well, since only Rasmussen DOES the approval index this way, it would be over at his web site, obviously.

Wait, you say, you've been there, and there is NO APPROVAL INDEX reported for Romney?

True, so I'm right that Obama is doing far better. But it's a mystery why such an important index as this isn't being polled and reported out by the very man who saw the importance of this index and invented it, right before the 2008 election.

Maybe he hasn't gotten around to it? It's only been a little over 3 years, so maybe that's it!

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd ask Mitt what "urim" and "thummin" mean to a Mormon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Would you have asked the same of Dennis Lieberman in 2004?

Of course not ... he wore the golden (D).

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd ask Newt if he, from a moral point of view, regretted going after Clinton over Monica and if he ever felt like a hypocrite. </div></div>

So would I ... except that this never happened.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd ask Perry if he'd consider Herman as a running mate and if he'd invite him to party at N....r Ranch or whatever it was he used to call that place. </div></div>

So would I ... except that never happened either.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd ask Ron Paul if he felt it was okay for emotional, love sick teenage boys to be allowed to carry guns to school. </div></div>

So would I ... except that he never suggested such a thing.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd ask Boehner why only extremists are being considered for the nomination and not a moderate like Huntsman and yet the majority of Americans are moderates. </div></div>

So would I ... except that Gingrich and Romney are both leftists.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should he?
</div></div>

How about because he pays a lower income tax rate than the guy that drives his campaign bus?

Q </div></div>

How do you know this if he hasn't released them?

Also, why did you defend John Edwards when it was a known fact that this was true of him?

What's that?

He wore the golden (D)?

But ... I already knew that.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does he have to hide? Tell me.

OTOH, if he has nothing to hide, why not release them and avoid all the controversy.

Q </div></div>

Shall I make you look completely the fool and pull up your defenses of Obama refusing to release records.

Actually not ... you sell the point quite well with your nattering ankle biting rants.

LWW
12-30-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But Obama scores far better in the approval index than Romney does.

Why would that be?</div></div>

Yes, desperation.

You have my sympathy.

eg8r
12-30-2011, 11:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama, "What do you have to hide?
</div></div>Obama doesn't have the balls to ask such a question when he cowered under the weight of that question himself over his birth certificate.

eg8r

LWW
12-31-2011, 02:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama, "What do you have to hide?
</div></div>Obama doesn't have the balls to ask such a question when he cowered under the weight of that question himself over his birth certificate.

eg8r </div></div>

He actually might ... oly because he knows the state run media would never point this hypocrisy out, and the nutty 25% already believe that Obama's refusals never happened.

BTW ... when is Obama going to release his medical records?

What's he got to hide?