PDA

View Full Version : Black hole hidden at the center of the Earth!

LWW
01-01-2012, 05:48 AM
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2008/07/04/1_SJBBl_183.jpg

Yesterday morning I viewed a white gubmint vehicle driving suspiciously down a residential street.

I watched as he removed an anti gravity device from the truck which was used to levitate a massive metal disc above street level ... he then descended into the opening with some strange gear, possibly reverse engineered alien technology.

After he returned to the Earth's surface he replaced the metal disc so that it blended in with the street. I have seen these before, but always assumed them to be decorative medallions from a bygone age.

After he left, a few friends and myself removed the disc ourselves ... although we lacked the anti gravity device used by the gubmint agent.

As we peered into the Earth's core we could see the black hole deep within.

As an experiment, we dropped a lit torch into the tunnel and watched it drop towards the center of the Earth and heard a loud sound as the torch disappeared beyond the event horizon.

I am not as yet sure which gubmint agency is behind this plot ... MAJESTIC-12 or higher is my guess ... but I wanted to get a record of this out on the web in case the black helicopters come for me.

Soflasnapper
01-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Nice one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> These proposals offer no quick and easy solution to the problems of peace. But they are essential tools. “Give me a fulcrum,” Archimedes is reported to have said, “and a place to stand—and I will move the world.” The tools I have suggested can be our fulcrum—it is here we take our stand—let us move the world down the road to peace.</div></div>

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917-1963)
President of the United States (1961-1963)
Presidential campaign speech proposing the United States Peace Corps
San Francisco, California, USA
November 2, 1960
(As reported by The New York Times, November 3, 1960, page 32)

From quotes about Archimedes' quote (http://math.nyu.edu/~crorres/Archimedes/Lever/LeverQuotes.html)

Or, if not the world, at least a heavy metal manhole cover, even against the fearsome gravitational pull of a black hole.

cushioncrawler
01-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Black-holes are bad news.
The torch tests iz a good guide. If u drop your torch down towards a possible black-hole, and if eventually u dont see any light returning, then u might hav a black-hole. Hopefully it iz only a small one. I reckon that one day u will be able to giv the kids a very small black-hole for Xmas, ie boxed up under the Xmas tree.

Nasa hav lots of pix of black-holes. Apparantly getting the focus korrekt iz a problem.
mac.

LWW
01-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I suspect the Obregons are involved somehow!

cushioncrawler
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
I think Hawkins says that very small black-holes kan be problematikal.
Apparantly hiz theory iz that once they reech a smallest minimum they then go out with a big bang.
This bang wouldnt be big enuff to destroy the world -- but it would certainly destroy a Xmas-tree.
Therefore if buying a black-hole for the kids, best check the uze-by date very carefully.
mac.

LWW
01-03-2012, 03:45 AM
This one doesn't seem to present a problem as long as you have the anti gravity device pictured.

Soflasnapper
01-06-2012, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect the Obregons are involved somehow! </div></div>

They're everywhere, sending tendrils of influence from their base of operations in O(b)regon. (That weak attempt at changing the name of the state from their own group name is entirely transparent to the knowing observer.)

LOL!

Qtec
01-07-2012, 05:50 AM
So he was working, you weren't.

Q

LWW
01-07-2012, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So he was working, you weren't.

Q </div></div>

Being a greedy capitalist pigdog ... I never relied upon the state for my sustenance.

This ideology led me to be able to enter retirement at age 50.

Today I work because I choose to, and as much as I choose to.

Stretch
01-07-2012, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So he was working, you weren't.

Q </div></div>

Being a greedy capitalist pigdog ... I never relied upon the state for my sustenance.

This ideology led me to be able to enter retirement at age 50.

Today I work because I choose to, and as much as I choose to. </div></div>

We get it, you're unemployable. St.

llotter
01-07-2012, 10:57 AM
unemployed and on the public dole, no doubt. Scum of the earth type, obviously.