PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKING NEW YEAR'S DEVELOPMENT!

LWW
01-02-2012, 06:27 AM
After much research, I believe I have learned what I believe to be the AZB ID of JohnnyD ... and quite honestly, I am shocked!

Stretch
01-02-2012, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After much research, I believe I have learned what I believe to be the AZB ID of JohnnyD ... and quite honestly, I am shocked! </div></div>

Were you sleep posting again? St.

LWW
01-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Nope ... just honestly seeking truth.

Perhaps you will join me in the quest someday?

hondo
01-04-2012, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After much research, I believe I have learned what I believe to be the AZB ID of JohnnyD ... and quite honestly, I am shocked! </div></div>

Were you sleep posting again? St. </div></div>

Well, this thread didn't get the reaction he hoped for. Did it, Stretch?
I'm almost starting to feel sorry for dubbie.

LWW
01-04-2012, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After much research, I believe I have learned what I believe to be the AZB ID of JohnnyD ... and quite honestly, I am shocked! </div></div>

Were you sleep posting again? St. </div></div>

Well, this thread didn't get the reaction he hoped for. Did it, Stretch?
I'm almost starting to feel sorry for dubbie. </div></div>

I'm feeling sorry for you now that I know what you created ... you took someone who is among the elite of personable and non confrontational forum mebers ever and made your own nightmare.

But ... you never were NASA material.