PDA

View Full Version : State corrects the behavior of another criminal!

LWW
01-03-2012, 05:41 AM
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/books.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CHARLTON (CBS) – A Charlton mom says her local library crossed the line when they sent police to collect her daughter’s overdue library books.

Her mom says the 5-year-old girl was so afraid that she burst into tears.

Charlton Police Sergeant Dan Dowd stopped by the home of Shannon Benoit to let her know that her daughter had two books several months overdue which needed to be returned or paid for.

“I thought it was way overboard,” says Benoit. “I closed my door, I looked at my daughter and she started crying.”

Hailey asked her mom if the police were going to arrest her. Hailey says, “I was scared.” ...</div></div>

ALL THOUGHT CRIMINALS MUST BE PUNISHED! (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/02/charlton-library-sends-police-to-collect-overdue-books-from-5-year-old/)

Qtec
01-03-2012, 06:48 AM
What a load of crap.

Q...... Really scraping the barrel this time.

LWW
01-03-2012, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...... Really scraping the barrel this time. </div></div>

Oh no, I've seen you stoop much lower.

Qtec
01-03-2012, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...... Really scraping the barrel this time. </div></div>

Oh no, I've seen you stoop much lower. </div></div>

So you admit this is pretty lame? Thanks.

Q

LWW
01-03-2012, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...... Really scraping the barrel this time. </div></div>

Oh no, I've seen you stoop much lower. </div></div>

So you admit this is pretty lame? Thanks.

Q </div></div>

Oh absolutely ... a perfect example of the actions of a thugocracy.

Soflasnapper
01-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Your characterization of this is quite stupid and inaccurate.

No 'state' was involved. No correction was involved. No criminal was involved. No thought crime was involved.

Nothing much happened in this case, in fact. (I was waiting for the story to end up that they tazed this girl or her mother.)

I've cautioned you before about your wildly sensitive sense of outrage.

Here, you appear to be outraged that a person who has kept books out so long that they are overdue is being reminded of that fact, and/or perhaps they asked for them at the time.

Horrifying police state brutality!

Just another example of your hysterical nature or what? Are you always so overwrought?

LWW
01-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Satire is lost on this cabal ...