PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! WE ARE RID OF BACHMANN!

Gayle in MD
01-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Totally NUTS and obviously disconnected from reality, and obviously, even disconnected from the Iowan Tea Party, which was the vast majority of those voting in that flyover metropolis, lol, according to exit polls.

Her resignation (from the clown show) "Speech" was ever so interesting, LMAO.

Here it is:

OBAMACAREOBAMACAREOBAMACAREOBAMACAREOBAMACAREOBAMA CAREOBOMACARE

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Interesting, the voters polled stated their number one concern regarding the candidates positions and policies, in making their choice, was ABORTION!

BWA HA HA HA....

Like I always say, the most fervent desire of religious RW flyover nutjob voters, is to become the dictators extraordinaire of all of American Society, and the world, as was proven all to clearly by the disastrous Bush Administration.

Much like we observe their bahavior here, they simply cannot abide the notion that the rest of us refuse to allow them to tell us what we my think, say, and do.

Poor widdle babies who can't abide differing opinions and must proceed on a path of staking, harrassing, blowing up buildings, murdering doctors, demonizing women, Gays, LBT's, blacks, the poor, the old, and anyone who isn't an Evangelical Nutjob, flyover Bubba, or the average Repiglican brainwashed lemmings.

The definition of Republican Policies: fascism n. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Nobody actually thought you really supported women that were successful based on their own efforts.

pooltchr
01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Only if they have that magic D after their name. She hates all strong conservative women, as she views them as a threat.

Steve

Soflasnapper
01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody actually thought you really supported women that were successful based on their own efforts. </div></div>

Women that are successful doing something they didn't want to do, because their husbands ordered them to do it, you mean?

cushioncrawler
01-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Bachmann gone???? -- but here ideas live on.
I like ron paul -- every decision iz simple -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".

Global warming??? -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".
The environment??? -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".
Unemployment???? -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".
Abortion??? -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".
Death penalty???? -- "what iz best to protekt individual liberty".

Simple.
mac.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only if they have that magic D after their name. She hates all strong conservative women, as she views them as a threat.

Steve </div></div>

When are you leaving, Bubba?

I have honored a number of Republican women, on this forum, whom I have admired, which is a hellovalot more than you can say. You have NEVER made a decent comment about any Liberal, ever, except for a dead president, Kennedy.

One of my honorees is none other than McInsane's daughter. Others, Patricia Nixon, and Nixon's daughters.

I don't honor women who have been whimpy little sheep, who allow their husbands to tell them what to think, and what to do, like Bachmanmn, which is a prefect description of the Bubba Wife, in the flyover states, who think they should walk ten steps behind.

I don't honor women who hide their support for women's rights, gay rights, abortion, and birth control, for political purposes, and don't have the courage to stand behind their sisters, like smile/nod Laura and her whimpy daughters did.

I suppose you think Bachmann was Presidential material?

Get off it!

Oh, and is it possible that your return here could focus on something other than myself?

Or are you just another RW Bubba who lives for the honor of reading every single thing I write on this forum, like your friend, LWW?

Now go find yourself another blood thristy, murdered terrorist to grieve over and defend. You repulse me.

G.