PDA

View Full Version : From the party of less regulations...LOL

Qtec
01-05-2012, 03:29 AM
LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rick Santorum reiterated his belief that states should have the right to<span style='font-size: 26pt'> outlaw contraception</span> during an interview with ABC News yesterday, saying, “The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have.” Watch the Jake Tapper interview: </div></div>

Less regulations for the 1%, more regulations on the rest, THAT'S the GOP!

Q

cushioncrawler
01-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Statues hav more rights than atheists.
But i thort that graven images were gainst the The Holey Bible.
mac.

Qtec
01-05-2012, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But i thort that graven images were gainst the The Holey Bible.
mac. </div></div>

Only if you worship them....and the Prophet Reagan said.........!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
01-05-2012, 05:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rick Santorum reiterated his belief that states should have the right to<span style='font-size: 26pt'> outlaw contraception</span> during an interview with ABC News yesterday, saying, “The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have.” Watch the Jake Tapper interview: </div></div>

Q </div></div>

You don't even understand what you quoted.

Qtec
01-05-2012, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

Q </div></div>

You don't even understand what you quoted. </div></div>

For the MILLIONTH time dumbass.

Your reply says NOTHING. A bot could write your posts and also be more accurate.

Q..what a moron you are.

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

Q </div></div>

Your reply says NOTHING. A bot could write your posts and also be more accurate.

Q..what a moron you are. </div></div>

Do they actually think that the state does not fall under the limits of The Constitution?

Santorum is admitting that he has no honor. Another Repiglican RW Radical Fundamentalist Religious Wannabe Dictator.

The Crooked man, with the crooked nose, and the crooked face!

The Wrecking Crew, should be mandatory reading for every citizen of this country.

The definition of Republican Policies: fascism n. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

Q </div></div>

It said the obvious ... you don't understand the words that you quoted.

LWW
01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they actually think that the state does not fall under the limits of The Constitution?</div></div>

Only those that have actually read the document.

Much to the left's chagrin:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.</div></div>

Gayle in MD
01-05-2012, 09:21 AM

Q </div></div>

He never understands the words he quotes!

eg8r
01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Less regulations for the 1%, more regulations on the rest, THAT'S the GOP!
</div></div>Based on the quote you posted (noted you had to increase the font size to keep yourself focused) what part of it had anything to do with the class warfare you refer to?

eg8r

Qtec
01-06-2012, 01:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Based on the quote you posted (noted you had to increase the font size to keep yourself focused)</div></div>

LOL. Are you claiming to be psychic now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of it had anything to do with<u> the class warfare</u> you refer to?

eg8r </div></div>

I didn't mention class warfare, that was you.
What I said is that when it comes to the 1%, ie the banks, Wall St, big business, Corporations etc, the TP/Conservatives constantly whine about how Big Govt is interfering too much.
When it comes to the 99%, Santorum and the religious RW are all too keen to use Govt to enforce their radical views on the rest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Santorum has long opposed the Supreme Court’s 1965 ruling “that invalidated a Connecticut law banning contraception” and has also pledged to completely defund federal funding for contraception if elected president. As he told CaffeinatedThoughts.com editor Shane Vander Hart in October, “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country,” the former Pennsylvania senator explained. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.”</span> </div></div>

Its not class warfare, its classic Republican hypocrisy.

Q

Gayle in MD
01-06-2012, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Based on the quote you posted (noted you had to increase the font size to keep yourself focused)</div></div>

LOL. Are you claiming to be psychic now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of it had anything to do with<u> the class warfare</u> you refer to?

eg8r </div></div>

I didn't mention class warfare, that was you.
What I said is that when it comes to the 1%, ie the banks, Wall St, big business, Corporations etc, the TP/Conservatives constantly whine about how Big Govt is interfering too much.
When it comes to the 99%, Santorum and the religious RW are all too keen to use Govt to enforce their radical views on the rest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Santorum has long opposed the Supreme Court’s 1965 ruling “that invalidated a Connecticut law banning contraception” and has also pledged to completely defund federal funding for contraception if elected president. As he told CaffeinatedThoughts.com editor Shane Vander Hart in October, “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country,” the former Pennsylvania senator explained. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.”</span> </div></div>

Its not class warfare, its classic Republican hypocrisy.

Q

</div></div>

What is so funny about Santorum is that he is probably using the very same birth control that he deems inapropriate.

My rule of thumb is that no married man is going to choose to wear his raincoat, when he can put the whole thing off onto his wife, and therefore, these Repigs who are trying to outlaw women's birth control methods, which abort fertilized fetuses, and which all of the methods women use, do, are all hypocrites on this whole issue.

If their wives aren't pregnant, then they are hypocrites! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Even men like Santorum, and his house full of kids, there would be more of them, if he weren't himself more than likely, using the same methods that he wants to outlaw.

If the wife isn't pregnant, it's likely the Repiglican anti-birth control yapper could well be a hypocrite.

The definition of Republican Policies: fascism n. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
01-06-2012, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. Are you claiming to be psychic now?
</div></div>I am not claiming anything, merely stating the obvious. You struggle to keep focus so you need to bold and increase fonts to keep your focus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't mention class warfare, that was you.
</div></div>Well actually you did. Do I need to quote you to show you what I am talking about...

Rick's beleif is that all will be impacted. Why do you incessantly try to bring in class warfare on every issue?

eg8r

eg8r
01-06-2012, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I said is that when it comes to the 1%, ie the banks, Wall St, big business, Corporations etc, the TP/Conservatives constantly whine about how Big Govt is interfering too much.</div></div>Here is where you prove it is better for you to shut up and allow others (those you quote) to speak for you. It seems once you start using your own brain it all goes to crap. Anyways, "big government" is always used in the context of "federal". Topics about state law are very few and far between on this board which is exactly what Santorum is talking about. Also, if a state decided to do this it would impact all the people in that state, not just the 99% as you were trying to reflect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to the 99%, Santorum and the religious RW are all too keen to use Govt to enforce their radical views on the rest.
</div></div>This is complete bull because if a state pushed this through it would affect all the people in that state. It is funny to see you object to government in this case but not drinking laws with respect to a person's age.

eg8r

eg8r
01-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I think this idea is pretty out there personally.

As far as your rule of thumb...It is stinky so my suggestion is to use the other hole. I have yet to meet a woman that preferred the feel of the raincoat over the real thing. On top of that, people should be using contraception to protect themselves. If they want the added protection then force your partner also.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this idea is pretty out there personally.

As far as your rule of thumb...It is stinky so my suggestion is to use the other hole. I have yet to meet a woman that preferred the feel of the raincoat over the real thing. On top of that, people should be using contraception to protect themselves. If they want the added protection then force your partner also.

eg8r </div></div>

Your filthy posts are unwelcomed. If you can't write your thoughts without the filth, please don't post to me at all.

G.

eg8r
01-06-2012, 12:50 PM
You are the last person to talk about filth. I will continue to post to you in any manner I see fit until the mod asks me to change.

eg8r

Qtec
01-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Does it matter if its Fed intrusion or State intrusion?
Lets not forget that the anti-regulation party are all too happy to enforce their religious views through Fed Govt when it suits them.
What about when certain states legalised gay marriage?

Did the GOP say, "well ok,fine, its their choice"?

Rick wants to ban contraception. If he could do it on the Federal level, great. If not he will come up with the old 'let the States decide' BS.

All the deregulation they want is for business. All the regulations they do want are all directed at people.

Q

Gayle in MD
01-07-2012, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the last person to talk about filth. I will continue to post to you in any manner I see fit until the mod asks me to change.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't post filth. Calling Cheney, a Dickhead, and a crook, isn't filth, it's fact.

You can never keep those two things straight. I have a right to call any public politician anything I wish, just as you have done all along.

You relentlessly take it to a personal level, with filthy comments and personal attacks.

I think many others here would agree with me, that you are often out of line and go too far with the filthy comments, on a personal level.

As many others here have told you, GROW UP!

Gayle in Md.

LWW
01-07-2012, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the last person to talk about filth. I will continue to post to you in any manner I see fit until the mod asks me to change.

eg8r </div></div>

Welcome to being the current "ENEMY OF THE DAY" ...

eg8r
01-07-2012, 11:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it matter if its Fed intrusion or State intrusion?
</div></div>It does when we are talking about gross out of control government expansion (referring to federal as we are always) and you bring up state crap and try to pass it off as the same thing.

eg8r

eg8r
01-07-2012, 11:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Calling Cheney, a Dickhead, and a crook, isn't filth, it's fact.
</div></div>Yep and calling you trailer park trash is the exact same type of fact.

eg8r

Qtec
01-08-2012, 12:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it matter if its Fed intrusion or State intrusion?
</div></div>It does when we are talking about gross out of control government expansion (referring to federal as we are always) and you bring up state crap and try to pass it off as the same thing.

eg8r </div></div>

Not expansion, intrusion. Rick is all for states rights to ban contraception, but wants the Fed Govt to ban gay marriage laws that states have approved.

watch this (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html#/v/1366710583001/rick-santorum-enters-the-no-spin-zone)

Q

LWW
01-08-2012, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LINK (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/03/396516/santorum-states-should-have-the-right-to-outlaw-birth-control/)

Q </div></div>

I actually read your "TRUTH" ... and, of course, it doesn't support what you say it does.

eg8r
01-08-2012, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not expansion, intrusion. Rick is all for states rights to ban contraception, but wants the Fed Govt to ban gay marriage laws that states have approved.

</div></div>He clearly trying to explain what he thinks should be up to the state and what he thinks should be up to the federal government.

Why haven't we heard from you about the intrusion into the lives of innocent 18, 19 and 20 year olds that want to have an alcoholic beverage?

eg8r

hondo
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Calling Cheney, a Dickhead, and a crook, isn't filth, it's fact.
</div></div>Yep and calling you trailer park trash is the exact same type of fact.

eg8r </div></div>

Is this what got eg banned?

Oh, wait a minute! It was Gayle who was banned!
WTF!

LWW
01-10-2012, 04:03 AM
I don't think that's what got her banned.

Qtec
01-10-2012, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this what got eg banned?

WTF! </div></div>

You are doing the same thing that G did that got her banned. Trashing every thread with the same pointless crap.

WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE LWW OR HIS POSSE.

Do you REALLY need to tell us that in every thread?

Q

LWW
01-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Wow ... even snoopy is calling out hondo for trolling.

BRAVO!

Qtec
01-10-2012, 05:59 AM
No, not trolling. Trashing threads with crap that nobody is interested in. You and your posse are just as guilty.

Q

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think that's what got her banned. </div></div>

Oh, so weg calling her trailor trash isn't what got her banned?
That's comforting.

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this what got eg banned?

WTF! </div></div>

You are doing the same thing that G did that got her banned. Trashing every thread with the same pointless crap.

WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE LWW OR HIS POSSE.

Do you REALLY need to tell us that in every thread?

Q </div></div>

Sometimes I wonder what you really do get.

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, not trolling. Trashing threads with crap that nobody is interested in. You and your posse are just as guilty.

Q

</div></div>

Yet not a word to johnny d.
I'd have more respect for you if you were man enough to speak up to him.

eg8r
01-10-2012, 08:47 AM
I agree 100%.

eg8r

LWW
01-10-2012, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think that's what got her banned. </div></div>

Oh, so weg calling her trailor trash isn't what got her banned?
That's comforting. </div></div>

Who is weg?

Qtec
01-12-2012, 12:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet not a word to johnny d.
I'd have more respect for you if you were man enough to speak up to him. </div></div>

LOL. I never reply to johnny d. He IS a troll.

Do what I do, ignore him.

Q

Qtec
01-12-2012, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He clearly trying to explain what he thinks should be up to the state and what he thinks should be up to the federal government. </div></div>

LOL..Eh..............no.

When there is a Fed rule he doesn't like, he says it should be up to the states.
When there is a state rule he doesn't like, he thinks in should be up to the Feds.

Q

LWW
01-12-2012, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He clearly trying to explain what he thinks should be up to the state and what he thinks should be up to the federal government. </div></div>

LOL..Eh..............no.

When there is a Fed rule he doesn't like, he says it should be up to the states.
When there is a state rule he doesn't like, he thinks in should be up to the Feds.

Q </div></div>

Examples?