PDA

View Full Version : GOP CLIMATE HAWKS CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Gayle in MD
01-06-2012, 07:16 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GOP Climate Hawks Caught On Video
Watch: New Hampshire Republicans fed up with anti-science rhetoric want their party back.
—By James West| Thu Jan. 5, 2012 3:00 AM PST

They are a species trying to bolster their waning numbers: GOP climate hawks. Recently I'd heard there would be a gathering of these elusive creatures—Republicans who believe that climate change is real, and a serious threat. So I grabbed my camera to document their behavior in the field. They may be in the political wilderness these days, but they are making their call heard ahead of the all-important New Hampshire primary.

</div></div>

LMAO! Watch here:

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/01/gop-climate-hawks-new-hampshire-primary

cushioncrawler
01-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Fakt 1. Stupid peeple dont beleev in manmade global warming.
Fakt 2. If u are stupid then u are stupid 100% of the time on 100% of issues (talking about real issues here).

Hencely i find it hard to beleev that some GOP voters hav a sensible view of anything.
On the other hand i suppoze that if u talk to a stupid person long enuff he/she will eventually say something sensible.

Did anyone say how many GOP voters beleev in MMGW or even climate-change?????
I am thinking praps less than 5%.
mac.

Gayle in MD
01-06-2012, 10:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fakt 1. Stupid peeple dont beleev in manmade global warming.
Fakt 2. If u are stupid then u are stupid 100% of the time on 100% of issues (talking about real issues here).

Hencely i find it hard to beleev that some GOP voters hav a sensible view of anything.
On the other hand i suppoze that if u talk to a stupid person long enuff he/she will eventually say something sensible.

mac. </div></div>

You're probably right on your estimate, because 95% of the people who vote for Republicans are stupid. The other five percent are just like the 95% in that they vote against their own best interests.

G.

Sid_Vicious
01-06-2012, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fakt 1. Stupid peeple dont beleev in manmade global warming.

mac. </div></div>

You're probably right on your estimate, because 95% of the people who vote for Republicans are stupid. The other five percent are just like the 95% in that they vote against their own best interests.

G. </div></div>

A lot more than 5% vote against their own best interest and that has always perplexed me. I do believe that stupid is a perfect label. Stupid or zombie-d, or drugged. What happened to the IQ of the born Americans living within this country? sid

Qtec
01-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Really its nothing to laugh about G. Its pretty pathetic when one half of congress rejects science for belief.

All over the world people are seeing their weather change and asking, 'WTF'.
Texas has had one of the worst droughts in history. Ever hear Perry mention it?

To tell the truth, if you read European papers they are ridiculing the present GOP candidates for their crazy views. American republican politicians are rapidly becoming a joke.

Q

LWW
01-07-2012, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really its nothing to laugh about G. Its pretty pathetic when one half of congress rejects science for belief.

Q </div></div>

Actually the demokrooks are a little less than half right now.

Gayle in MD
01-07-2012, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really its nothing to laugh about G. Its pretty pathetic when one half of congress rejects science for belief.

All over the world people are seeing their weather change and asking, 'WTF'.
Texas has had one of the worst droughts in history. Ever hear Perry mention it?

To tell the truth, if you read European papers they are ridiculing the present GOP candidates for their crazy views. American republican politicians are rapidly becoming a joke.

Q </div></div>

So true, anbd they've been a joke to me, for a vvery long time.

I wasn't laughing about it, really, just laughing about the caught on tape aspect.

I agree completely with your statements. I've been embarrassed for a long time, as far as international opinion goes, due to the anachronistic views and ignorant policies of Republicans.

I've been pinching myself for decades, completely astonished, over the stupidity and ignorance of Republicans and their policies, and their supporters willingness to go along with absurd, obvious lies, scams and gross hypocrisy of their representatives.

Worse, it seems impossible to drag them kicking and screaming into the realm of reality, they seem to get worse as time goes by, as the current presidential contenders prove.

Against birth control...and at a time when the vast majority of the global scientific community, like 98% in agreement that climate change is a huge threat all over the planet, and is exacerbated by burning fosile fuels?

Against planned parenthood, whenn we are in the midst of a population crisis, while Republicans lie about the planned parenthood organization, painting it as nothing but an abortion facility, when only 3% of what they do is about abortion?

Against a consumer protection agency, after the growing business scams we watched over these last twenty years?

Against imposing controls on pollution.

Against ending this Republican economic class warfare, the Bush Tax cuts for the wealthy, although it started long ago, Bush multiplied the unequal wealth, with his tax cuts, and was one of the worst, if not the worst on the environment!

Against workers rights. Women's rights? Gay rights?

Against the public option in the AHCA?

If you look at the polling data, the right is completely out of step with the majority in this country. I saw polls way up in the seventies, 77% approval for the public option. Most people are for giving Gays the right to marry. Surely, the vast majority of people are for easy access to any and all kinds of birth control.

Everything Americans want, Republicans have blocked, or are trying to block, including higher taxes on the wealthy, eenvironemtn protection, more money for education, workers rights, no more irrational invasions and occupations, and the oil industry makes a fortune off our dying soldiers in foreign lands. All of these policies are Liberal Policies, and all are things that the vast majority of Americans want.

I am anticipating huge losses for the Repubs in the next election. Also, there are a number of quickly growing organizations, organizing for a push against Congress to overturn the Supreme Court BS that a corporation is a person, and that money, is speech.

Everything the right is doing, is exactly the path of The Shock Doctrine, and it's so obvious!

The definition of Republican Policies: fascism n. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

Gayle in Md.

cushioncrawler
01-07-2012, 02:35 PM
What sort of peeple are the demokrats in congress?
How many of them are sensible etc -- how many fear God etc -- are they half stupid -- are they selfish and rich?
Where iz the Green Party?
mac.

eg8r
01-07-2012, 11:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are they selfish and rich?
</div></div>Absolutely. Every last one of them. They are wanting to steal from other rich people to give to lazy people just so the lazy people will vote them back into office.

Isn't it funny that the lefties here say if you want to go to war then you should sign yourself up, however they don't fight to have politicians live by the same HC that their constituents are forced to live by?

eg8r

Qtec
01-08-2012, 02:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">however they don't fight to have politicians live by the same HC that their constituents are forced to live by?

eg8r </div></div>

That would be lowering standards , not raising them.

Q

eg8r
01-08-2012, 02:13 PM
LOL, spoken like a true hypocrite.

eg8r

Qtec
01-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Not at all. The true hypocrites are the GOP.

Obama said to them,

"you have good health insurance, why are you against it for everyone else?"

Q

eg8r
01-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Why didn't Obama ever offer to make the HC plans of Congress available to all? Sure he said anyone can take advantage of it but they will have the pay the extra money. Sounds like a capitalist to me.

eg8r

LWW
01-09-2012, 04:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all. The true hypocrites are the GOP.

Obama said to them,

"you have good health insurance, why are you against it for everyone else?"

Q </div></div>

That sounds like someone quoting scripture ... which in your mind you no doubt are.

The problem is that it's a lie. Congress has insurance paid for by their employer which they can chose to participate in, or decline, and they pay a portion.

Next false flag argument please?