PDA

View Full Version : Florida Republican Muslim Declared A ‘Terrorist’

Qtec
01-07-2012, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Florida Republican Muslim Declared A ‘Terrorist’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>By Own Party</span>:

‘There Was A Well-Orchestrated Campaign Against Me’

The Republican Party’s dogmatic Islamophobia is increasingly self-destructive. With the majority of rank-and-file Republicans insisting that Muslims innately pose a threat to American society, Muslim Republicans are fleeing or being forced out of their own party. Florida Republican Nezar Hamze endured the latter when Broward County’s Republican Party Executive Committee rejected his bid for committee membership by a 11-158 vote. The chief charge against him? “Terrorist.” The committee even changed the rules for applicants just so Hamze could be subjected to an interrogation for five minutes, a rule he jokingly called the “Hamze rule.”

Last night on the Daily Show, correspondent Jason Jones sat down with Hamze to discuss the “well-orchestrated campaign” against him. Hamze noted that an individual had printed handouts before the vote that labeled him a “terrorist” and insisted “Islam is evil.” <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Jones sought out Joe Kaufman, the founder of the organization Americans Against Hate, to enlist his “help” considering that the group’s “goal is to be an active voice against those who spread bigotry and violence.” <u>As it turns out, this “anti-bigotry crusader” actually distributed the fliers smearing Hamze as a terrorist.</u></span> His chief reason for the charge? Hamze is the head of the local chapter of CAIR:

KAUFMAN: He is the local head of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations — an organization that was started by a terrorist group overseas…He calls me something called an Islamophobe.

JONES: An Islamophobe?

KAUFMAN: I am no Islamophobe. Indeed, I’m a terrorphobe.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>JONES: You do not discriminate on personal characteristics?

KAUFMAN: Absolutely not.

JONES: Right, you’re just judging him on assumed associations.

KAUFMAN: No doubt. That is exactly what I’m doing.</span> </div></div>

LOL. Watch it........... link (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/01/06/399163/florida-republican-muslim-declared-a-terrorist0-by-own-party/)

Q.....nutjobs

Gayle in MD
01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Florida Republican Muslim Declared A ‘Terrorist’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>By Own Party</span>:

‘There Was A Well-Orchestrated Campaign Against Me’

The Republican Party’s dogmatic Islamophobia is increasingly self-destructive. With the majority of rank-and-file Republicans insisting that Muslims innately pose a threat to American society, Muslim Republicans are fleeing or being forced out of their own party. Florida Republican Nezar Hamze endured the latter when Broward County’s Republican Party Executive Committee rejected his bid for committee membership by a 11-158 vote. The chief charge against him? “Terrorist.” The committee even changed the rules for applicants just so Hamze could be subjected to an interrogation for five minutes, a rule he jokingly called the “Hamze rule.”

Last night on the Daily Show, correspondent Jason Jones sat down with Hamze to discuss the “well-orchestrated campaign” against him. Hamze noted that an individual had printed handouts before the vote that labeled him a “terrorist” and insisted “Islam is evil.” <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Jones sought out Joe Kaufman, the founder of the organization Americans Against Hate, to enlist his “help” considering that the group’s “goal is to be an active voice against those who spread bigotry and violence.” <u>As it turns out, this “anti-bigotry crusader” actually distributed the fliers smearing Hamze as a terrorist.</u></span> His chief reason for the charge? Hamze is the head of the local chapter of CAIR:

KAUFMAN: He is the local head of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations — an organization that was started by a terrorist group overseas…He calls me something called an Islamophobe.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>JONES: You do not discriminate on personal characteristics?

KAUFMAN: No doubt. That is exactly what I’m doing.</span> </div></div>

LOL. Watch it........... link (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/01/06/399163/florida-republican-muslim-declared-a-terrorist0-by-own-party/)

Q.....nutjobs </div></div>

It's worse than nutjobs, it's un-American, it's slander and it's very ugly.

The Repubd are the Party of Hate.

The definition of Republican Policies: fascism n. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
01-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Is it your old age? Do you have trouble focusing on the text?

eg8r

LWW
01-08-2012, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it your old age? Do you have trouble focusing on the text?

eg8r </div></div>

The amazing thing is that the leftists continue to lick the spoon clean of whatever the Obamedia spoon feeds them..

Sadly, they never bothered to ask the question of whether or not Nezar Hamze is a member of CAIR? The answer is yes.

The never have had the courage to ask whether or not CAIR is a terrorist supporting group? By their own admission, the answer is yes.

They never would dare to question whether Nezar Hamze was actually an (R) or was this simply a CAIR orchestrated stunt that the Obamedia would slavishly support? Given CAIR's history of such stunts, and the Obamedia's history of slavishly supporting Islamofascist groups such as CAIR ... the answer is that he is and was not.

Lastly ... JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UMso6PKe4) ... LEAPING LIZARDS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZX3mm0BaGQ) ... Nezar Hamse refuses to support (R) candidate, before this incident! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZHUlD0LVA) ... Hamse's mosque raised funds for HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HIQQMUrLc)

On top of this ... never forget that the longest sitting US senator in history was a high ranking member of America's largest homegrown terrorist organization.

Soflasnapper
01-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Ridiculous, although common wisdom, take on CAIR.

But people don't see that it's the pot calling the kettle black.

If terrorism is the targeting of civilian populations to cause policy changes in their ruling faction, then Israel and the US do this all the time. CAIR calls out Israel and the US for their version of terrorism, and they call foul, and respond, 'no, YOU ARE the terrorist!' Both can be, and are, true.

We often use terrorist organizations, as can be seen by our current support for the MEK, and before it, using the KLA in Kosovo, supported by elements of al-Qaeda. We used Iranians and their influence over terroristic elements in our fight in Afghanistan. Hell, at one time, this country's official policy supported Pol Pot, AFTER the genocide he perpetrated was well known.

eg8r
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If terrorism is the targeting of civilian populations to cause policy changes in their ruling faction, then <s>Israel </s> the palestinians <s>and the US</s> do this all the time.</div></div>I hope you don't mind the corrections.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
01-08-2012, 05:52 PM
The Palies have used that tactic, of course. Not using it so much these days, and especially, it's not the PA doing it, but Hamas (with their essentially harmless rockets).

However, it should be noted that targeting IDF personnel is not 'targeting civilians,' quite the opposite, and most likely targeting settlers (in the West Bank) is also not targeting Israeli civilians (at least, in Israel proper). As an occupied people, the Palies retain the legal right to oppose by armed resistance their occupiers, and that isn't terrorism, per se.

Now, the Israelis have threatened to cut off all water and electricity to the Gaza Strip, if Hamas and the al-Fatah-majority controlled PA form a unity government.

Classic terrorist tactic right there for you.

Qtec
01-08-2012, 07:26 PM
The Palestinians are not terrorists although they have tried that tactic. It didn't work.

If what has been happening [for the last 40+ years] was any other country than Israel, the USA would be on the side of the Palestinians.

Q

Qtec
01-08-2012, 07:46 PM
We started out with this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jones sought out Joe Kaufman, the founder of the organization Americans Against Hate, to enlist his “help” considering that the group’s “goal is to be an active voice against those who spread bigotry and violence.” As it turns out, this “anti-bigotry crusader” actually distributed the fliers smearing Hamze as a terrorist. </div></div>

Am I the only one who sees the humour?

Then this.....LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KAUFMAN: He is the local head of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations — an organization that was started by a terrorist group overseas…He calls me something called an Islamophobe.

JONES: You do not discriminate on personal characteristics?

KAUFMAN: No doubt. That is exactly what I’m doing. </div></div>

LMAO

...and not one single poster from the right had any comment.

Q

eg8r
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Palies have used that tactic, of course. Not using it so much these days, and especially, it's not the PA doing it, but Hamas (with their essentially harmless rockets).
</div></div>Terror is not necessarily based on "killing". They shoot them on purpose towards general populations. They send in their homicide bombers on buses full of innocent women and children. Are you telling us they are "essentially harmless" also?

You like to try and differentiate the Palies and Hamas but even they don't bother doing it. The palies are not pushing Hamas out or asking for help to get rid of them. Nope, they are sitting back and allowing Hamas to do what they want hoping these actions will scare Israel into giving up. Kind of like poking a bear with a stick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, the Israelis have threatened to cut off all water and electricity to the Gaza Strip, if Hamas and the al-Fatah-majority controlled PA form a unity government.

Classic terrorist tactic right there for you. </div></div>Here you clearly show the demarcation line is not as clear as you would wish. They are in bed with each other. Israel is not acting in any terrorist manner by threatening to turn off water and electricity if Hamas unites with the palies. You just tried to tell us it is not the Palies going after Israel but rather the Hamas. Now you are calling Israel a terrorist for making sure the Hamas do not get into control.

Your desire to be "right" is clouding your ability to think clearly.

eg8r

eg8r
01-08-2012, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Palestinians are not terrorists although they have tried that tactic. It didn't work.
</div></div>LOL, so they are not terrorists because they acted like terrorists? Hilarious.

eg8r

LWW
01-09-2012, 04:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Palies have used that tactic, of course. Not using it so much these days, and especially, it's not the PA doing it, but Hamas (with their essentially harmless rockets).

However, it should be noted that targeting IDF personnel is not 'targeting civilians,' quite the opposite, and most likely targeting settlers (in the West Bank) is also not targeting Israeli civilians (at least, in Israel proper). As an occupied people, the Palies retain the legal right to oppose by armed resistance their occupiers, and that isn't terrorism, per se.

Now, the Israelis have threatened to cut off all water and electricity to the Gaza Strip, if Hamas and the al-Fatah-majority controlled PA form a unity government.

Classic terrorist tactic right there for you.

</div></div>

Is there no evil that you won't support blindly when the party tells you to support it?

Qtec
01-09-2012, 04:23 AM
The Israelis have used terror tactics on many occasions, are they also terrorists then?

Q

LWW
01-09-2012, 04:25 AM
If you wish to start a thread on that topic please do so.

Meanwhile, this thread is about a Muslim (R) being accused of supporting terrorism.

You started the thread, and bought the lies without question.

The reality is that the man does support terrorism and isn;t a republican ... the whole thing is a plant story from CAIR, one of many, to be spoon fed by the Obamedia to the naive.

So, when presented that you were wrong on every point, what do you do?

Try to say the real topic was the Israelis.

Qtec
01-09-2012, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread is about a Muslim (R) being accused of supporting terrorism. </div></div>

No it isn't. Its about Republican hypocrisy.

Did you watch the video? watch it (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-january-5-2012/the-elephant-in-the-room?xrs=share_copy)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The chief charge against him? “Terrorist.” <u>The committee even changed the rules for applicants just so Hamze could be subjected to an interrogation for five minutes, a rule he jokingly called the “Hamze rule.”</u> </div></div>
Q

LWW
01-09-2012, 04:52 AM
Yes, I wasted my time on your spoon fed and regurgitated propaganda.

You, OTOH, wouldn't dare watch the evidence provided as a counter.

Next deflection please.

eg8r
01-09-2012, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Israelis have used terror tactics on many occasions, are they also terrorists then?
</div></div>LOL, so now you retract your statement. I knew you never had the balls to do it out right but this is a step in teh right direction.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
01-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Terror is not necessarily based on "killing". They shoot them on purpose towards general populations.

That is true. The threat of death creates terror and the rockets, even although mainly without damaging effect to life, probably count as terrorism.

They send in their homicide bombers on buses full of innocent women and children. Are you telling us they are "essentially harmless" also?

No, I'm clear on what I'm telling you, and I didn't mention those particular cases, as you may recall from re-reading what I said.

However, you should realize there have been no suicide bombings in Israel for some years now. You haven't noticed?

Here you clearly show the demarcation line is not as clear as you would wish. They are in bed with each other. Israel is not acting in any terrorist manner by threatening to turn off water and electricity if Hamas unites with the palies. You just tried to tell us it is not the Palies going after Israel but rather the Hamas. Now you are calling Israel a terrorist for making sure the Hamas do not get into control.

Yes they are. Cutting off water and electricity may very well cause death to the civilian non-combatants. It's pure terrorism, and I'm relatively surprised that you cannot see that.

But not entirely surprised.

Because in our war in Kosovo, hitting the Serbian capital, we did the same terrorism, to no great appreciation of the evil, international law prohibition, and etc., of our deeds. We bombed to smithereens the civilian infrastructure, including necessary bridges, water purification buildings, electrical generation facilities, etc., to terrorize the people into deposing Milosovic. Such targeting of civilians and infrastructure necessary for civilian safety and life is not allowed, except in proportionate respect to military objectives. Since there were no military objectives being served, all that we did was terrorism, although applauded as good work because of the lies told about the Serbs, and the fact that no US airmen were killed or injured.

Soflasnapper
01-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Is there no evil that you won't support blindly when the party tells you to support it?

Sure there is, and it's right here in this thread!

The evil that Israel does in violation of international law, human rights, etc., but for which they receive standing ovations and unanimous (non-binding) votes of support out of our Congress, and unfortunately, out of the Democratic Party which I support.

There are no more strident supporters of Israel than Democrats, and as a Democrat, my marching orders (if you will) from my supposed party-line superiors would find me fiercely defending Israel's many crimes against humanity, just like SecState Clinton

Soflasnapper
01-09-2012, 03:05 PM

You have no basis for this question, which is offensive, but I repeat myself again.

So think just slightly (I know it makes your head hurt and nothing usually happens, but still...)

I just proved there is an evil I will not support blindly when the party tells me to support it, which is the evil of Israel's policy to Palestinians, and Israel's use of terror.

As a Democrat, I'm SUPPOSED to support this little Chuckie! style zombie menace country. Like Biden or SecState Clinton, for example. I don't. QED. Right in front of your eyes, even.

I recommend aspirin for the headache you now have, trying to understand what you've just read. Ow, it hurts!

eg8r
01-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I mentioned the homicide bombers because you chose not to. It was going to be much tougher for you to defend them as you tried to do with the rockets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are. Cutting off water and electricity may very well cause death to the civilian non-combatants. It's pure terrorism, and I'm relatively surprised that you cannot see that.
</div></div>It absolutely is not terrorism at all. What is weird about your desire to call this "terrorism" you show us you would rather allow Israel to be weak in defense of Hamas gaining control of the Palies. First you call them the terrorists and then try Israel terrorists for trying to not allow the real terrorists to gain control.

eg8r

Qtec
01-09-2012, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Israelis have used terror tactics on many occasions, are they also terrorists then?
</div></div>LOL, so now you retract your statement. I knew you never had the balls to do it out right but this is a step in teh right direction.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm not retracting anything. I asked a simple Q which you seem reluctant to answer, because by your definition, the Israelis are also terrorists.

Q

Qtec
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Call them what they are, suicide bombers. Homicide bombers just sounds stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is weird about your desire to call this "terrorism" you show us you would rather allow Israel to be weak in defense of <u>Hamas gaining control of the Palies </u></div></div>

The USA is mainly responsible for the rise of Hamas.
eg, Who was it that insisted on elections in Gaza?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back in 2008, David Rose had a fairly explosive article on Condi Rice and Elliot Abrams’ incompetent meddling in Gaza, which he compared to Iran-Contra. Here’s how I summarized its revelations at the time:

The story explains <span style='font-size: 14pt'>how the Administration pushed an election for the Palestinians, not seeing what every sane observer saw–that Hamas would win.</span> Immediately after the election, Condi started pressuring Mahmoud Abbas to dissolve Parliament. When he refused, the Administration started backing the Fatah strongman, Mohammad Dahlan, in hopes that he could strengthen Fatah and the Palestinian Authority’s security organizations–which had been devastated by Israel during the intifada–sufficiently to overcome Hamas. This set off a civil war between Fatah and Hamas. To end the bloodshed, Saudi’s King Abdullah brokered a national unity government, without warning the US he would do so. In response to Abdullah’s unity government plan, the State Department developed its own $1.27 billion plan, what Hamas considered “a blueprint for a U.S.-backed Fatah coup.” The US handed that plan to Abbas and had him adopt it as if it were his own. Hamas responded by taking over Gaza and capturing the Egyptian weapons intended to strengthen Fatah.

Central to the whole story is how the State Department could have been so stupid as not to see that Hamas would win a democratic election in Gaza in 2006. </div></div>

link (http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2011/02/07/why-we-were-unprepared-for-hamas-2006-victory-in-gaza/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>The Gaza Bombshell</span>

After failing to anticipate Hamas’s victory over Fatah in the 2006 Palestinian election, the White House cooked up yet another scandalously covert and self-defeating Middle East debacle: part Iran-contra, part Bay of Pigs. With confidential documents, corroborated by outraged former and current U.S. officials, the author reveals how President Bush, Condoleezza Rice, and Deputy National-Security Adviser Elliott Abrams backed an armed force under Fatah strongman Muhammad Dahlan, <u>touching off a bloody civil war in Gaza and leaving Hamas stronger than ever.</u>
</div></div>

Q

LWW
01-09-2012, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Call them what they are, suicide bombers. Homicide bombers just sounds stupid.

Q</div></div>

Seriously?

Words mean things.

A "SUICIDE BOMBER" would be intent on killing their own self as a statement, much like the monks who set their own self on fire.

The Islamists however do it with the intent to commit homicide ... death of another human or humans ... on the largest scale possible.

That you will make excuses for them speaks volumes.

Qtec
01-09-2012, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A "SUICIDE BOMBER" would be intent on killing their own self as a statement, much like the monks who set their own self on fire. </div></div>

LOL. You almost got it.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Tell me, how many commit suicide by bombing themselves? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </span>

Yes, like the Monks setting themselves on fire, the act of setting off a bomb and in doing so killing yourself is also an act of desperation, also making a statement.

Q

hondo
01-09-2012, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it your old age? Do you have trouble focusing on the text?

eg8r </div></div>

Is this what got eg banned?

eg8r
01-09-2012, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call them what they are, suicide bombers. Homicide bombers just sounds stupid.
</div></div>They are homicide bombers. Their intent is to kill as many innocent people as possible. Calling them suicide bombers is just terrorist appeasing garbage. You are giving more weight to them killing themselves instead of killing the innocents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The USA is mainly responsible for the rise of Hamas.
</div></div>If you are going to open your mouth why don't you at least keep with the subject. Sofla tells us the real terrorists are Hamas. Then he calls Israel terrorists for trying to keep Hamas out of power.

eg8r

eg8r
01-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Wrong the statement has nothing to do with themselves. The statement they are trying to make is that even innocent civilians are not safe. They will murder everyone given the chance.

eg8r

LWW
01-10-2012, 04:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it your old age? Do you have trouble focusing on the text?

eg8r </div></div>

Is this what got eg banned? </div></div>

I don't believe Eg has ever been banned.

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it your old age? Do you have trouble focusing on the text?

eg8r </div></div>

Is this what got eg banned? </div></div>

I don't believe Eg has ever been banned. </div></div>

Silly me. I thought we were all judged by the same standards.

LWW
01-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Nobody believes that you believe in equal treatment ...

Soflasnapper
01-12-2012, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mentioned the homicide bombers because you chose not to. It was going to be much tougher for you to defend them as you tried to do with the rockets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are. Cutting off water and electricity may very well cause death to the civilian non-combatants. It's pure terrorism, and I'm relatively surprised that you cannot see that.
</div></div>It absolutely is not terrorism at all. What is weird about your desire to call this "terrorism" you show us you would rather allow Israel to be weak in defense of Hamas gaining control of the Palies. First you call them the terrorists and then try Israel terrorists for trying to not allow the real terrorists to gain control.

eg8r </div></div>

Hamas 'gained control' by winning an election. Which is the normal way 'terrorists' become 'statesman' in the real world (cf: the Irgun and Stern gang terrorists, and how they became the guiding lights of the Likud Party and heads of Israel and/or its military or intelligence services. Or see the ANC's Nelson Mandela, who had been serving a life sentence for terrorism, until he wasn't, and became the president of SA).

As Q alluded to, but he didn't go all the way to mention, Hamas is a creature of, and substantially funded and created by, Israel herself, to try to make a counter-force to al Fatah. And please, it's not like al Fatah and the PA are not also considered terrorists, so that Hamas taking control is essentially the same thing as for the al Fatah faction to remain at the head of the government.

eg8r
01-12-2012, 09:40 PM
If you vote in terrorists then you cannot call the other side terrorists by turning off your water.

eg8r

LWW
01-13-2012, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you vote in terrorists then you cannot call the other side terrorists by turning off your water.

eg8r </div></div>

When will you ever learn ... to the far left it's always the fault of the Jews.