View Full Version : Two Democrats on an escalator

sack316
01-09-2012, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVm_qS2JoA&feature=youtu.be&mid=57551

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sack

cushioncrawler
01-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Two things that shit me -- i am walking up an escalator and dickheads are just standing and blocking me -- but No1 iz walking down an escalator and being blocked by dickheads.
mac.

Stretch
01-10-2012, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two things that shit me -- i am walking up an escalator and dickheads are just standing and blocking me -- but No1 iz walking down an escalator and being blocked by dickheads.
mac. </div></div>

That's because when you go down, you can rest while still makeing progress. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
01-10-2012, 04:26 AM
There is no such thing as a down escalator.

cushioncrawler
01-10-2012, 04:57 AM
I think u meen a down elevator.
mac.
Or an escavator.

cushioncrawler
01-10-2012, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two things that shit me -- i am walking up an escalator and dickheads are just standing and blocking me -- but No1 iz walking down an escalator and being blocked by dickheads. mac.</div></div>That's because when you go down, you can rest while still makeing progress. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.</div></div>The biomechanix of going down iz probly complex. In a way u dont do any work, if u take it eezy -- and in a way u dont do any work if u go down fast.
But in reality your legs will get very tired -- i hav even heard of athletes having to stop to rest, kos the leg muscles involved werent used to this type of work -- talking about a fairly steep down-slope here.
Anyhow walking up and walking down kan double your speed.
mac.

LWW
01-10-2012, 05:14 AM
There is no such thing as a down escalator or elevator.

They should be called de-escalators and de-elevators.

Qtec
01-10-2012, 05:37 AM
LOL.

Do you have a word for an auto going in reverse? A de-auto?

LOL

Q

LWW
01-10-2012, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.

Do you have a word for an auto going in reverse? A de-auto?

LOL

Q </div></div>

Words mean things.

It's a shame you lack the ability to use them properly.

Qtec
01-10-2012, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words mean things. </div></div>

As if you would know.

An elevator that only goes up would work only once! Do you realise that?

Elevators go up and down, so do escalators. Everyone but you seems to take that for granted,

Q

LWW
01-10-2012, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words mean things. </div></div>

As if you would know.

An elevator that only goes up would work only once! Do you realise that?

Elevators go up and down, so do escalators. Everyone but you seems to take that for granted,

Q </div></div>

No ... they don't.

What they are is mislabeled by people to whom proper English is a foreign concept.

To "ESCALATE" as well as to "ELEVATE" means causing something to rise up.

Only someone strongly versed in doublethink, such as yourself, believes that something rise up in a down direction.

eg8r
01-10-2012, 08:41 AM
LOL, pretty funny.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
01-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Our contractor wouldnt fill a hole koz he sayd that hiz machine woz only an escavator -- we needed a fillerator.
mac.

cushioncrawler
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Anyhow, me and madSherie got hold of eech end of him, and pulled and pulled, but he didnt stretch one inch -- koz he woz only a contractor.
mac.

eg8r
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
LOL, sounds like his name was lww. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

nAz
01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
http://lightfootosolage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/elevator-fart-poker-face.gif