PDA

View Full Version : SILLY QUESTION

09-26-2002, 09:35 PM
I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN A TABLE VERY CHEAP. UNFORTUNATELY I AM SHORT ON SPACE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE CUES IN SHORTER LENGTHS BUT MAINTAINING THE SAME WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION? IF THE CUES WERE JUST A LITTLE BIT SHORTER I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO MAKE THIS WORK.

Chris Cass
09-26-2002, 09:46 PM
Hi Brian,

Yes they do and it's not such a silly question. You can order the Stealth cues from Stealth or The Billiardswarehouse.com site.

They come in 48", 52", and 56" for the child sizes. These hit just as an adults but you can manuver around alittle easier. Their not expensive either. JAT

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2002, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BRIAN:</font><hr> I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN A TABLE VERY CHEAP. UNFORTUNATELY I AM SHORT ON SPACE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE CUES IN SHORTER LENGTHS BUT MAINTAINING THE SAME WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION? IF THE CUES WERE JUST A LITTLE BIT SHORTER I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO MAKE THIS WORK. <hr></blockquote>

Also this:

http://www.troubleshootercue.com/c_troubleshooter.html

I still haven't found a place to buy these online but maybe somebody out there knows.

BTW look at your keyboard. It's the third key from the bottom on the left. Hope this helps /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.