PDA

View Full Version : Bye

hondo
01-10-2012, 08:26 AM
I give up. My post to the mod was deleted.
johnny d. rages on.
Q cries about my posts.
dub gloats.
I'm through.
If I do come back, I will.
I am unconcerned about dub calling me a liar.

JohnnyD
01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I give up. My post to the mod was deleted.
johnny d. rages on.
Q cries about my posts.
dub gloats.
I'm through.
I am unconcerned about dub calling me a liar. </div></div>
Hondo's waterloo,yet again.
Hoist thy own pitard handough.
Liar
Pray for your soul.

Sid_Vicious
01-10-2012, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I give up. My post to the mod was deleted.
johnny d. rages on.
Q cries about my posts.
dub gloats.
I'm through.
I am unconcerned about dub calling me a liar. </div></div>

That's exactly why I didn't give any weight to Mr. Mod and his post about LWW and Gayle. Unless you like punishment here...I'd just quit. You surely have more important things to do, and regardless of what anyone thinks, these right-nutjobs, should be left to blow themselves here. They'll get tired of it and be wired for something different, believe me.

I'll miss your posts Hondo, yet in reality...they only fuel these useless types with nothing to do but be AH-s. Let them EAT THEMSELVES. sid

nAz
01-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Really Hondo?
Fu@k them and the AZB/CCB mods, you need thicker skin.
tell ya what come back after next Nov. and if Obama wins you can have fun and gloat away... who knows maybe their heads will explode.
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-barack-obama-bad-ass-president.jpg

Sev
01-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Over all Hondo I believe you get much less aggravation on AZB than here.

LWW
01-11-2012, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over all Hondo I believe you get much less aggravation on AZB than here.

</div></div>

And instilled less ... IMHO, that's why he loves it here.

I'm hoping that in the PG era of BDC the healing can begin.

ugotda7
01-11-2012, 01:54 PM
I still like you Hondo. I'll be making a trip to VA this summer....maybe I'll swing by and we can shoot some pool.

LWW
01-11-2012, 02:03 PM
All of a sudden I can feel the love in this forum.

Qtec
01-12-2012, 12:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am unconcerned about dub calling me a liar. </div></div>

Why should you rat's a$$ what he thinks?

Q

LWW
01-12-2012, 04:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am unconcerned about dub calling me a liar. </div></div>

Why should you rat's a$$ what he thinks?

Q </div></div>

When will you ever learn ... he trolls with the sole intent of causing a flame war, and as soon as he gets what he wants ... a flame war ... he claims martyrdom and leaves.

Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and help with the healing of this forum.
The thing is though, he never actually leaves ... he merely reincarnates as new victim of someone else.

He has beem a martyr because of me ... and because of JohnnyD ... and eg ... and UGOT ... and Sev ... and the mods here ... and the AZB mods ... and many, many more on AZB.

Qtec
01-12-2012, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he wants ..a flame war . </div></div>

Which you happily oblige him with!

You are just as guilty.

Q

LWW
01-12-2012, 04:31 PM
I don't make a good target or an easy victim.

Sev
01-16-2012, 06:46 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408146_256315781104959_100001796179077_650721_5714 73710_n.jpg