PDA

View Full Version : Mitt is toast!

Qtec
01-13-2012, 02:21 AM
PAC releases crushing ad against Romney.

Q

ouch! (http://www.webcasts.com/kingofbain/)

Qtec
01-13-2012, 02:29 AM
oh boy......LOL (http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/01/12/the-bain-bomb-fizzles/)

Q

nAz
01-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Nice Video very informative.

Naa he is not toast the christian churches are gonna endorse him soon, they are willing to vote for a non christian like Romney since they hate Obama so much lol

you know Q im not crazy about Mitt but he is the best chance the Reps have and he is also the most sane... too bad for them he is a huge flip flopper and he speaks FRENCH!!! OMG!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/232/018/b9c.jpg

LWW
01-13-2012, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nice Video very informative.

Naa he is not toast the christian churches are gonna endorse him soon, they are willing to vote for a non christian like Romney</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>REALLY!!!!</span>

What is he then?

nAz
01-13-2012, 09:56 AM
he is a member LDS.

Here ya go sport... I base what i said after reading this http://carm.org/comparison-between-christian-doctrine-and-mormon-doctrine

and reading what pastors from your neck of the woods (please correct me if i'm wrong) have wrote
"Texas megachurch pastor Rev. Robert Jeffress told audiences on Friday that Mormonism is a "cult" and conservative Christian activist Bryan Fischer took the stage the next day to echo similar views, a new survey released Saturday afternoon says that three out of four pastors agree, at the least, that Mormons are not Christians.

As part of a larger survey conducted by Nashville-based Lifeway Research a year ago, 1,000 pastors were polled from around the country who represented dozens of denominations. Results, originally scheduled to be released in the coming weeks, were put out early after reporters requested data because of attacks on Romney at the summit, said Ed Stetzer, president of the Southern Baptist-affiliated organization."

Im curious I assume you are a christian and go to church sometimes (although the way you treat Hondo and Gayle i maybe wrong there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ) but whats does your Pastor and congregation think of LDS, do they consider them true Christians?

LWW
01-13-2012, 09:58 AM
My pastor doesn't judge another's faith.

nAz
01-13-2012, 10:01 AM
and lack of faith too i hope. you have a good and rare pastor there.

LWW
01-13-2012, 11:39 AM
What's amazing is the similarities between James Smith and Barack Obama.

Soflasnapper
01-13-2012, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> oh boy......LOL (http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/01/12/the-bain-bomb-fizzles/)

Q </div></div>

CNN fact checks, and then defends Mitt?

Sounds like they have some good points to make, but I do not think such subtle arguments really take much away from the impact of the brutal ad attack among the average voter. Even if they hear the criticism of the ad later.

Qtec
01-13-2012, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but I do not think such subtle arguments really take much away from the impact of the brutal ad attack among the average voter. Even if they hear the criticism of the ad later. </div></div>

Me too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on </div></div>

Q

ugotda7
01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
So this means he's toast?

Are you retarded? Really - are you retarded?

Qtec
01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad for them he is a huge flip flopper and he speaks FRENCH!!! OMG! </div></div>

OMG!! Does this mean he's French toast?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
01-13-2012, 05:29 PM
It was said in jest. Did you read the rebuttal I also posted?

Although the ad won't stop him getting the nomination, I think it might get tougher for him here on in.

Q

Soflasnapper
01-13-2012, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's amazing is the similarities between James Smith and Barack Obama. </div></div>

Did you mean Joseph? If not, who is James Smith? Thank you for your response.

Looking around, you probably didn't mean this one:

James Smith (September 17, 1719 July 11, 1806), was a signer to the United States Declaration of Independence as a representative of Pennsylvania.

Little else is any more apropos, so this is confusing.

ugotda7
01-13-2012, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was said in jest. Did you read the rebuttal I also posted?

Although the ad won't stop him getting the nomination, I think it might get tougher for him here on in.

Q

</div></div>

I pretty much think all of your posts are retarded. Just figured I'd come out and directly ask this time.

Qtec
01-13-2012, 05:56 PM
It seems I'm way over your head.

Q