PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich media attack answered, Gingrich style

Soflasnapper
01-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Wow! If only...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

NEWT

I think the destructive vicious negative nature of…

JOHN

You mean your own adulterous actions in the past, present, or future allows us to look more deeply into your ethical standards for the American people?

NEWT

Much of the news media (to) makes it harder to govern this country …

JOHN

Although you don't govern it, Mr. Gingrich, do you? You are not the Speaker of the House, nor have you been for many years, nor do you deserve the privilege of being called “speaker”. You are a lobbyist of the worst kind. Oh – excuse me – a consultant to huge business and gambling clients who you overcharge.

NEWT

…harder to attract decent people ….

JOHN

No one in their right mind thinks you are a decent person, Mr. Gingrich.

NEWT

…to run for public office and I am appalled…

JOHN

Not really. You’re not appalled in the least as you’re putting on the same silly act you always pose – trying the blame the news media for the atrocious reputation you built for yourself –not only with the average American – but with your own Republican peers. They couldn’t wait to rid themselves of you. Many would like you to bow out of this race as well – and have said that publicly.

NEWT

… That you would begin a presidential debate…

JOHN

How senseless do you think Americans are, Newt? This is not a “presidential” debate – it's a shrinking circus with originally umpteen men and women not prepared to be much of anything any longer: Adulterers, men with too much money stashed in the Cayman Islands, men who are worth hundreds of millions and who pay only 15% income tax, women who think abortion is for sinners only, congressmen who think the government should be the size of some city council in Podunk, Idaho, Others who think Jews and Muslims are probably going to Hell. And you Mr. Gingrich, who helped drive President Clinton and his family to bear ruin – with pure delight. The tables are turned now – how do you like it?

NEWT

…on stage on a topic like that. Every person in here knows personal pain.

JOHN

No, not every person here feels your brand of pain: The pain of being an adulterer, cheating on and divorcing your wife while she was in hospital with cancer, duplicitously representing your clients, firing tens of thousands just to make another ten million for yourself, and lying to the American people.

NEWT

Every person in here has had someone close to them go through painful things.

JOHN

No. That’s another lie. Everyone may have some painful moments - even criminal ones – but they do not have the contemptible audacity to run for the highest office on earth after being drummed out of their own neighborhoods. The things you claim you suffer from don't sound very painful at all, they sound quite like a Roman Orgy of sexual misconduct, malicious power grabs, and money worship.

NEWT

…to take an ex-wife…

JOHN

Right – now you are attacking your ex-wife – which one, the first, second, are there more of them? Or are all ex-spouses liars and cheats or just women. Remember Newt, you’re and ex-husband.

NEWT

…and make it two days before an event - a significant question in a presidential campaign is as close to despicable as anything I can imagine.

JOHN

Yes, it is more despicable that you are, just a history teacher posing as an intellect, earning 3 million a year and running up a 500,000 bill at Tiffany’s for your Blonde Barbie over there, while the nation is in the midst of a depression - using your contacts and your clandestine files on them to get their collaboration to pass laws that hurt most Americans for the benefit of a few – your clients, some of whom could be described as thieves in my opinion

NEWT

My two daughters wrote the head of ABC…

JOHN

Sure they did. They just had the idea on their own, right, Newt? Too bad they didn't. Too bad they had "assistance" from you and your minions as you tried - unsuccessfully - to hide your sins or make them everyone’s sins? Yes that’s what you’re trying – to make your sins ours. It won’t work.

NEWT

…and made the point that it was wrong and they should pull it

JOHN

Oh, now it's wrong to tell a truth from someone else’s point of view? So your ex-wife is a liar, or are you a liar – the same old tricks – he said, she said – but of course – you are never the “He Said” are you Newt? Gee I remember actions like that cost you 300,000 dollars levied on you by the United States Congress.

NEWT

And I am frankly astounded that CNN would take trash like that and use it to open a presidential debate.

JOHN

You appropriately call yourself trash Mr. Gingrich. If you're so flabbergasted why did you prepare this, your diatribe against me and reporters in general, in advance so you could blame me and CNN for your trespasses? You admittedly cheated on your wife, she says you asked her to participate in some sick idea of marriage, you were the one tossed out of the House of Representatives for much more than you admit. Who shall we believe? I would guess – the one that has both something to gain and something to hide – and that’s you Newt.

NEWT

… John, it was repeated by your network,

JOHN

It was repeated by EVERY network, newspaper, web site, and chat room on earth. It’s news when a woman comes out an accuses a “presidential” hopeful, or should I say – “dreamer” that he is an adulterer and wannabee orgy master.

NEWT

You chose to start the debate with it. Don't try to blame somebody else. You and staff chose to start this debate with it.

JOHN

I am not blaming anyone else. I am honored to have opened this deceptive “debate” by underlining the fact that you’re scum. I think the American people have a right to know what a slime ball you are with your stepford Barbie trophy wife, your ill-earned millions, and your attacks on the poorest Americans when you “reformed" welfare." You take credit for attacking the poor and worshiping the rich. You are revolting man and certainly no Christian – another pretense I can’t believe.

NEWT

Now let me be quite clear - the story is false.

JOHN

Why would Americans believe you and not your former wife? You’ve lied all your life – it seems to me to be your greatest talent. I think you're a liar about your personal and professional habits and every other rotten thing you've done, as well as every untrue accomplishment you claim. You gang raped President Clinton to force him to participate in what you call “reform” and what I call repulsion. You caused people with heart to walk out of the White House and friends to become enemies over their grief at hurting the poorest of Americans like that. You are, in the vernacular – “a real piece of work”.

NEWT

Every personal friend I have who knew us in that period says that story was false.

JOHN

That's a laugh - were these personal friends there with you and your wife every minute of every day. Were they with you in bed or in your living room when you proposed your group sex concept or "open marriage” tragedy to your wife? Mr. Gingrich, don't try to con us!

NEWT

We offered several of them to ABC to prove it was false.

JOHN

Of course ABC laughed in your two-faced offer. Were they also to believe that your pals were standing around listening to your filthy proposition to your wife? I am appalled at your impudence Mr. Gingrich!)

NEWT

They (ABC) weren't interested because they would like to attack any Republican they're attacking the governor, they're attacking me, I'm sure they’ll presently get around to Senator Santorum and Congressman Paul.

JOHN

I am certain they will if these three men also show such unsuitable-for-office actions in their personal and public lives. I am sure of it.

NEWT

I am tired of the elite media protecting Barack Obama by attacking Republicans.

JOHN

You sound like Vladimir Putin. Yes, he’s a Russian Newt Gingrich, but probably not as despicable. You're a depraved joke Mr. Gingrich. You're not a historian; you're not very smart; you are simply a very accomplished fabricator and poseur. Many of the most durable of your former congressional peers do not want you in White House for fear of the damage you could do this nation and its people. They say it publicly. So pretend all you want with your treacherous, and I would go as far as saying evil, ways Mr. Gingrich - you will never be president of the United States - you will die a timeworn lobbyist who was effectively kicked out of Congress and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for your chicanery. You, Mr. Gingrich, are the epitome of the dreadfulness of American Politics and politicians today. And yes, most of the worst of them come from your party - the Republican – Oops, I mean Tea Party.</div></div>

cushioncrawler
01-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Krappynomicysts are watching, and waiting.
America the great, will go down in eight.
mac.

Qtec
01-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Yes, if only. Maddow had a good take on this. John failed miserably if he was trying to put Newt on the spot.

<a href="http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/rachel-maddow-newts-offense-may-have-" target="_blank">Maddow: CNN Botched the Question But Newt's Sex Life is Newsworthy (Hint: Hypocrisy)
</a>

Q

LWW
01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/516.gif