PDA

View Full Version : How about newt's biatch!

Qtec
01-23-2012, 04:25 AM
Too much?

After all, she is an adulteress! She did engage in an affair with a married man!

Lets face it, newt is no Brad pitt!
He's got a face like a bag of potatoes that's been kicked to a pulp by a bunch of Red Necks in a bar fight!

Too much?

What's her angle? Does she want to be famous so badly that she is willing to FK a repulsive bag of excrement like Newt?
Does that not say something about character?

Too much?

Is she so desperate to be 1st Lady, I mean 3rd Lady?

Q..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

cushioncrawler
01-23-2012, 05:32 AM
First Bitch.
mac.

nAz
01-23-2012, 06:02 AM
lol

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/gallery/am-i-doing-this-right/am-i-doing-this-newt-gingrich.jpg

cushioncrawler
01-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Very funny.
Would be even funnyer if she had newt's face and newt had her face.
She might be a nice girl -- dunno.
mac.

nAz
01-23-2012, 06:35 AM
ya she looks like the Joker from batman...

She probably is a fine woman though, i think Newt did well with her,,, i hear he proposed to her at a Motel 6, not sure if thats true.

LWW
01-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Ahhh ... we used to have a member who would fiercely defend women against all attacks, as long as they wore the golden (D) of course.

nAz
01-23-2012, 06:50 AM
You miss her huh? your yin to her yang?

Stretch
01-23-2012, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You miss her huh? your yin to her yang? </div></div>

It's so obvious by his constant refferences to her. Maybe we should petition for a special armistice day so that they could enjoy a happy reunion.

All this pissing on her gravestone is bad form, maybe he could get some sympathy from the marines. St.

Soflasnapper
01-23-2012, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

lol

</div></div>

Only a hater would post up these Madame Tussaud's wax museum (Stepford wives annex) figures and claim they are real photos! LOL!

Soflasnapper
01-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. -- another toad, Henry Kissinger

NG was her big boss, as she was a Congressional worker when he was Speaker.

cushioncrawler
01-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Ng might be the next prez.
mac.