PDA

View Full Version : 9ballGirl gone...

nAz
09-27-2002, 07:46 AM
ok she woke me up early this morning just to leave late! hope she makes the plane, and has a great trip and time @ VA.
good luck! wendall

09-27-2002, 08:16 AM
Do you really think anyone CARES what time 9ballgirl left? You are so self-centered. You continue to turn this into a chat room even after everyone agreed that this is a big problem here. Do you have ANY consideration for other human beings at all???

rackmup
09-27-2002, 08:51 AM
nAz,

I agree with "anonymous". This forum should be reserved for pool talk. Issues of 9ballgirl being gone isn't nearly as important as pool related issues. While you are taking up valuable space "gossiping" about some girl that plays 9-ball, others have more important questions about POOL RELATED TOPICS, such as:

<ul type="square"> Chlorine...how much and when?
My diving board is loose...how do I tighten it without stripping the lags in the cool deck?
My slide is sticky...can I oil it?
Algae...how do I get rid of it?
Hard water deposits on my trim tile...how do I clean it?
Pool floats...which are best: Inflatables or foam?
Volleyball nets...stationary or removable?
My kid just peed in the pool...what do I do now?
[/list]

C'mon nAz, it's a pool website for God's sake. Stay on the topic.

Regards,

Ken (happy that the anonymous posters know what this place is all about. LOL. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif)

nAz
09-27-2002, 09:28 AM
lol i posted that just for anon. i love anon or as i like to call Him/Her Anony /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif so sweet.

ok Rackmup i cant post much about pool cause...well i dont have a pool, my backyard is not large enough and i dont know how to swim!and clorine hurts my eyes damn it... how do you do it?

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2002, 10:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> nAz,

I agree with "anonymous". This forum should be reserved for pool talk. Issues of 9ballgirl being gone isn't nearly as important as pool related issues. While you are taking up valuable space "gossiping" about some girl that plays 9-ball, others have more important questions about POOL RELATED TOPICS, such as:

<ul type="square"> Chlorine...how much and when?
My diving board is loose...how do I tighten it without stripping the lags in the cool deck?
My slide is sticky...can I oil it?
Algae...how do I get rid of it?
Hard water deposits on my trim tile...how do I clean it?
Pool floats...which are best: Inflatables or foam?
Volleyball nets...stationary or removable?
My kid just peed in the pool...what do I do now?
[/list]

C'mon nAz, it's a pool website for God's sake. Stay on the topic.

Regards,

Ken (happy that the anonymous posters know what this place is all about. LOL. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif) <hr></blockquote>

All I know is every time I see that HTH stuff I crack up thinking of Fred Agnir's acronym for "Hope this helps"

nAz go ahead and chat, it's been slow here with all them folks gone to Virginny,

HTH,