PDA

View Full Version : Katharine McPhee

eg8r
01-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Since American Idol is starting up again I have noticed that there is one "almost" idol that has been in the media quite a bit lately. Most of the contestants I can barely stand but there are a few every once in a while that I really like. Katharine McPhee is definitely one of them. Besides being absolutely stunning she can sing amazingly well. I am not referring to how well she can sing pop music because for the most part I am not a fan but her voice itself is amazing. I just saw a song she did, Frank Sinatra's I Got You Under My Skin, with Chris Botti in Boston and was blown away. I would never have thought she could sing that song and stay true to the genre. Sure she is young and does not sing that style of music so it did seem a bit contrived but wow did she do well.

Anyways, for the 3 or 4 left on the board do you watch American Idol? What do you think of those artists that have won? How about the others like McPhee or Daughtry?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
01-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Do not, although I remember Ms. McPhee. Indeed a looker, but no comment on her singing, as I haven't heard her sing.