PDA

View Full Version : At the US Open

Tom_In_Cincy
09-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Watching a lot of great pool.. last nite.. it was Cory, Luat, Strickland, Prica, Davenport, Stalev, Robeles, F. Hernandez and that was just the 9 pm matches. Mike Howerton was there reporting the events in great fashion as always.

The real pool was played last nite at Q-Masters, where Voodoo Daddy, Kato, Holly, Vicki, Amanda, Lorri, Brady, Ken and wife, Cueball1950 and me played until 3am. The biggest wager was for backrubs, won by Kato.... I think he is still wondering how he played so good..

Voodoo Daddy and Kato will be picking up 9BallGirl at the airport today sometime.. and the big dinner tonite,, and party tomorrow. And, there will be some World class Pool played somewhere..

Surprizes.... NONE... everone plays better than they said.. even Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
09-27-2002, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Watching a lot of great pool.. last nite.. it was Cory, Luat, Strickland, Prica, Davenport, Stalev, Robeles, F. Hernandez and that was just the 9 pm matches. Mike Howerton was there reporting the events in great fashion as always.

The real pool was played last nite at Q-Masters, where Voodoo Daddy, Kato, Holly, Vicki, Amanda, Lorri, Brady, Ken and wife, Cueball1950 and me played until 3am. The biggest wager was for backrubs, won by Kato.... I think he is still wondering how he played so good..

Voodoo Daddy and Kato will be picking up 9BallGirl at the airport today sometime.. and the big dinner tonite,, and party tomorrow. And, there will be some World class Pool played somewhere..

<hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the report. Kato has accused me of sneaking up on people. Sounds like he's been poor-mouthing his game this whole time. Just don't give him weight man, he sounds like a hustler /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

stickman
09-27-2002, 02:45 PM
It sounds like a blast. I wish I could be there. I hope everyone has fun and makes it back home safely with some great memories and experiences.

Everyone plays better than they said? It doesn't surprise me either. LOL

Harold Acosta
09-27-2002, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Watching a lot of great pool.. last nite.. it was Cory, Luat, Strickland, Prica, Davenport, Stalev, Robeles, F. Hernandez and that was just the 9 pm matches. Mike Howerton was there reporting the events in great fashion as always.

<hr></blockquote>

SHUCKS! I'm having nightmares because I can't be there!

I truly wish you all the best of FUN!