PDA

View Full Version : INCONVENIENT TRUTH OF THE DAY 02/02/12

LWW
02-02-2012, 04:10 AM
The latest GALLUP ... formerly the left's darling but now an agent of Emmanuel Goldstein and official enemy of the people ... polling data shows dear leader about to go down to a horrendous defeat.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/sites/default/files/styles/blog_listing_full/public/Screen%20shot%202012-02-01%20at%209.41.29%20AM.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gallup released their annual state-by-state presidential approval numbers yesterday, and the results should have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue very worried. If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 percent), Obama would lose the 2012 election to the Republican nominee 323 electoral votes to 215. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>SAY IT AIN'T SO BARRY ... (http://www.gallup.com/poll/152372/Obama-Approval-Above-States-2011.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_term=Politics%20-%20Presidential%20Job%20Approval)

SAY IT AIN'T SO! (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/gallup-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881) </span></span>

nAz
02-02-2012, 08:17 AM
"with an average 45% approval rating for the week of Jan. 23-29. That makes his re-election prospects uncertain, but within striking distance of the historical minimum approval (48% by George W. Bush in 2004) a winning president has had at the time of his re-election vote."

anyways so who r u guys voting for, newt or Mitt?

Qtec
02-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Its either Mitt the flip flopping cultist lying SOB, or the serial adulterer, ethically challenged ,POS, lying SOB 2.

Tough choice.

Q

nAz
02-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Maybe Mitt will bring Newt in as VP?

i think i may vote for the "black man" again.
wish there was a red neck in the race i would vote for him/her. lol where is Palin damn-it!
anyways i cant see Mitt beating Obama in November but you never know we might finally get a non christian in the White House.

Soflasnapper
02-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Of course it doesn't show that.

It shows that only certain conditions or assumptions, the 'if' and the 'only' assumption.

Will it be 'if' and 'only'? Could be, of course, but nothing says it must be.

For a better bellweather indicator that this newly proposed metric, which to my knowledge has never been propounded before this time, look at Ohio.

No GOP presidential candidate in modern times has won the Electoral College vote unless they won Ohio (although Democrats have). Gov. Kasich is dramatically unpopular, and got thoroughly spanked by the SB50 vote (or whatever). Obama over Romney by 7 in Ohio currently.

eg8r
02-02-2012, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"with an average 45% approval rating for the week of Jan. 23-29. That makes his re-election prospects uncertain, but within striking distance of the historical minimum approval (48% by George W. Bush in 2004) a winning president has had at the time of his re-election vote."
</div></div>Doesn't it sadden you that your champion isn't even performing up to the "historically minimim approval" levels of the dreaded George W Bush? Embarrassed yet? We know Obama is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyways so who r u guys voting for, newt or Mitt? </div></div>Sadly this looks to be yet another election with no one to vote for. I skipped my change to vote on Tuesday because I don't care for any of the nominees. I will take my chances at the Presidential election. As of right now I will not be voting for any of the GOP or Dem candidates.

eg8r

nAz
02-02-2012, 11:33 AM
No Vote? I kinda feel the same way but i will still vote.

Obama not doing as well as Bush I blame that on him for not being a stronger black man and standing up to congress... DeMs and Reps.
also I blame Congress even more for really not working with him on anything. they obviously have the idea that stifling anything that Obama proposes will help them get the White house back.
the only reason i will vote for him again is that I cant see anyone in the field that will do a better Job, and not for nothing i believe he (U.S.) will do a lot better with a second term.

Soflasnapper
02-02-2012, 02:48 PM
The GOP was smart enough to realize had they followed the 8 years of W with another GOPr in the Oval Office, they'd have been ruined electorally with the public for a generation.

Why? Because anyone following that debacle would have low job approval ratings, and likely defeat at the polls, since no president has the ability to turn a $12 trillion economy around.

McCain would have gotten us in another war or two, and have lost his VP by resignation mid-term by now.