PDA

View Full Version : Impartial judge.

Qtec
02-04-2012, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO: ... So what does the government fear the most? I think the government fears fear.[<span style="color: #3333FF"> BS </span>] <span style='font-size: 14pt'> I'm afraid the government is going to take the property and the freedom of everybody in this room.</span> The government should fear that we will take its power away from it and <span style='font-size: 14pt'>put it into the hands of worthy custodians of our freedom.</span> [<span style="color: #3333FF"> Who would that be judge?</span> ]

Jefferson articulated this when he said, "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thank you and God bless you, my friends. [applause]

CHARLES KOCH: You know, Judge, I wish I had said that. [laughter] </div></div>

No coincidence then that the Judge voted to overturn 100 years of legal precedent and declare Corporations people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beginning with the now-iconic phrase "Four score and seven years ago," referring to the American Revolution of 1776, Lincoln examined the founding principles of the United States in the context of the Civil War, and used the ceremony at Gettysburg as an opportunity not only to consecrate the grounds of a cemetery, but also to exhort the listeners (and the nation) to ensure the survival of America's representative democracy, that the <u>"government of the people, by the people, for the people,</u> shall not perish from the earth." </div></div>

It doesn't say "of the 0.001%,by the 0.001% and for the 0.001%."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charles Koch's Farewell Remarks
Koch Brothers' 2011 Summer Seminar
Ritz-Carlton Beaver Creek Resort - near Vail, Colorado

Audio recorded June 27, 2011 [Appx 4.5 mins] </div></div> link (http://www.bradblog.com/?page_id=8700)

Q..this is the real class warfare.

LWW
02-04-2012, 10:43 AM
We have never been a "REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY" ... why do you love being spoon fed gibberish?

LWW
02-04-2012, 10:44 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."</span>

What part of that do you dispute, and why?