PDA

View Full Version : Cory Vrs. Earl (and CCB update)

Tom_In_Cincy
09-27-2002, 08:27 PM
Earl started out with 4 wins in a row.. before Cory came back to tie it up at 6 all..

Cory at one time made 3 kicks in a row.. the last one a two railer to win a game and surge ahead 9-7, but Earl charged back (even after a controversial push shot that Cory made, and Scott Smith called 'good hit' along with Cory the only two pepole in the crowd that agreed) It was a Foul. Earl was visably upset at the call.

Earl ended up wining the hill-hill match.

Even Lorri was clapping for Earl for his outstanding play.

Cory has to face Stalev (the young Russian kid) at 11 pm.. and Earl faces the Kim Davenport-Jimmy Wetch winner match tomorrow.

More later.. if Voodoo Daddy and Kato don't drag me out again until 330 am in the morning..

After tonite,, there will only be 16 players left out of the 215 players that started.

Great tournamet so far.. and it looks like it will only get better.

Dinner with the CCB gang was fantastic. Steaks and great company and Wes and MikeM making everyone extremely happy.

Thanks Wess and MikeM.. you two are the greatest

AND, 9BallGirl made it safetly.. so all is well..

Scott Lee
09-27-2002, 08:37 PM
Tom...Thanks for your updates! Those of us that can't be there in person, look to you guys to keep us informed! Thanks again!

Scott

Tom_In_Cincy
09-27-2002, 09:03 PM
Believe me.. it is my pleasure.. next to eveyone being here and just talking about these great matches.. posting on CCB is the next best thing.

Karatemom
09-27-2002, 09:31 PM
Make sure you tell Voodoo that there will be no going out tonite - he's got to be ready to take off the tourney tomorrow - I'm counting on him /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering and checking the brackets all evening on the Strickland-Deuel match.

Heide

09-27-2002, 09:38 PM
Yes, thanks for the updates on the high profile matches guys ... I was starting to pack this morning to leave for the Open , and backed out at the last second ... oh well maybe next year

jjinfla
09-28-2002, 03:47 AM
This match was just the warm up. I expect to see these two in the finals. At least I hope so. Jake

bluewolf
09-28-2002, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Believe me.. it is my pleasure.. next to eveyone being here and just talking about these great matches.. posting on CCB is the next best thing. <hr></blockquote>

thanks tom.i have enjoyed hearing about the us open updates and look forward to hearing about the ccb tourn also.

i was hoping to buy a practice cball there. maybe next time. the one's in champions are $60

bw

09-30-2002, 07:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>Earl ended up wining the hill-hill match.

Even Lorri was clapping for Earl for his outstanding play.

Cory has to face Stalev (the young Russian kid) at 11 pm.. and Earl faces the Kim Davenport-Jimmy Wetch winner match tomorrow.

More later.. if Voodoo Daddy and Kato don't drag me out again until 330 am in the morning..

After tonite,, there will only be 16 players left out of the 215 players that started.

Great tournamet so far.. and it looks like it will only get better.

Dinner with the CCB gang was fantastic. Steaks and great company and Wes and MikeM making everyone extremely happy.

Thanks Wess and MikeM.. you two are the greatest

AND, 9BallGirl made it safetly.. so all is well..

<hr></blockquote>

That's a filthy lie Tom, you take it back right now!!! LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
10-01-2002, 09:56 AM
It was a lie.. there must of been another pretty blonde chick clapping everytime Earl made a great shot.. sitting next to Kato and Voodoo Daddy.. My mistake..

10-01-2002, 09:42 PM
hehehehe