PDA

View Full Version : From the sublime to the ridiculous.

Qtec
02-20-2012, 02:20 AM
The nutjob just crossed the line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Santorum Defends <u>'Phony Theology'</u> Remarks, Doubles Down On Religious Critique Of Obama </span>

A more congenial Rick Santorum doubled down on several controversial, and religiously laden, remarks in an interview Sunday morning on CBS's "Face the Nation," where he defended his recent claims that prenatal testing results in abortions, that federally provided education was "anachronistic," and that President Obama's policies are not "based on the Bible."

"I've repeatedly said I don't question the president's faith," Santorum told host Bob Schieffer, denying what some have said was a signal that Santorum had challenged the legitimacy of Obama's Christianity. "I've repeatedly said that I believe the president's Christian -- he says he's Christian. But I am talking about his worldview, the way he addresses problems in this country, and they're different than most people view it in America."

In a speech to Tea Party conservatives on Saturday in Columbus, Ohio, Santorum had dismissed Obama's politics as being based in "some phony theology."

"It's not about you. It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your jobs," Santorum said. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible. A different theology."</span>

An incredulous Bob Schieffer began his interview with Santorum Sunday by asking, "What <span style="color: #3333FF">[ WTF /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ]</span> in the world were you talking about?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"I was talking about the radical environmentalists,"</span><span style="color: #3333FF"> LMFAO. No chance Rick, we know what you said.</span> Santorum said, suggesting that they believe man should protect the earth, rather than "steward its resources." "I think that is a phony ideal. I don't believe that's what we're here to do ... We're not here to serve the earth. That is not the objective, man is the objective." <span style="color: #3333FF">Now we know why Rick thinks what he does on GW or CC! He's against it on religious grounds, not on facts. This is why he has to believe that GW is a hoax.!</span>

Earlier in the day on Saturday, Santorum had also said that health insurance plans shouldn't be required to cover prenatal testing, because that testing results in more abortions, as well as contending that government-run public education was "anachronistic." </div></div>

Flip Flop. Flip Flop. Flip Flop. Wriggle wriggle.

Q....pathetic.

link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/19/santorum-phony-theology_n_1287475.html?ref=politics)

LWW
02-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Anyone who denies that Goremonism is a religion is also a fool.

Qtec
02-20-2012, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone who denies that Goremonism is a religion is also a fool. </div></div>

Come on! What does your reply have to do with what I posted?

Q

LWW
02-20-2012, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone who denies that Goremonism is a religion is also a fool. </div></div>

Come on! What does your reply have to do with what I posted?

Q </div></div>

He was claiming that Goremonism is a religion ... you were claiming he was wrong.

Do you understand what you post at all?

Qtec
02-20-2012, 06:31 AM
...and there I was thinking I made a post about SANTORUM!!!!!!!!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
02-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Your village called again.