PDA

View Full Version : INCONVENIENT TRUTH OF THE DAY 02/22/12 PART III!

LWW
02-22-2012, 06:59 AM
In a US NEWS & WORLD REPORTS poll: (http://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-worst-presidents/12)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the worst president in history?

Barack Obama 12%
George W. Bush 5%</div></div>

How embarrassing to the O-cult is that.

llotter
02-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Ol' Bush looks better and better when viewed from our current situation but then again, so does Jimmy. Given that, this particular poll isn't worth much when George Washington tops the list of worst presidents.

Soflasnapper
02-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Good catch, llotter! What's up with that anyway?

69% say he's the worst? This must have been pranked by respondents, imo. I didn't notice, but it should have said, 'not a scientific poll.' I guess LWW doesn't know the difference or doesn't care to mention it, if it shows the president in a bad light.

LWW
02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I reported the truth ... that you don't like it is your own issue to deal with, nor is it unusual.

Soflasnapper
02-22-2012, 05:52 PM
The 'truth' of this 'poll' is that O is thought the worst president of all time by between 1/5th and 1/6th as many who say Washington was.

Which would be a point of pride to O cultists, and as llotter mentions, proof of the worthlessness of such an unscientific on-line self-selected 'poll.'

So, the 'truth' of what you reported is that an insane poll got insane results. Some truth!