PDA

View Full Version : I agree with Rick Santorum

Soflasnapper
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
At least, with his current controversial commentary from '08 at the Ave Maria school.

Is Satan the Prince of Lies? Of course, as the Bible says and I believe. What else is he? The Prince of this World, atBsaIb. Able to offer any kingdom or all kingdoms on Earth to Jesus in the temptation in the wilderness, because he controlled them.

So, yes, as Rick mentioned, he would have attacked to subvert the Church, and the United States, and the Bible itself (see: Scofield Reference Bible, e.g., a plan started over 100 years ago to promote an heretical interpretation to favor the Rothschild plan to create Israel). Of course, well before any of this was even possible, he would have busied himself attacking and turning the Chosen People.

But WHEN did that happen, as to our country? As of the election and the aftermath of 2008? This country escaped his attention for close to 250 years?

Some might say it was when the money power was invited in to take over, in 1913 or 1914 (the creation of the Federal Reserve, turning over the US economy to control by foreign banking houses). Others might point to the late 19th-century, when we first became an international imperialist country through our sneak attack sinking the Spanish fleet in Manila Bay although we had no declaration of war against them, and by seizing their properties of Cuba and the Phillipines. (We killed over 100,000 to suppress their attempts at independence after we took them over.)

But really, we had the same banking problem at the very beginning of this country as under the Constitution-- Alexander Hamilton created the first bank of the US. And our first war based on lies for territorial aggrandizement was the Mexican-American War, which Lincoln opposed as a member of the House of Representatives at the time.

The money power creates the war party, for the purposes of making more money from the war. Very simple, and the American people used to understand this, as their leaders explained these were 'the merchants of death.'

Let's think: money power? = Mammon? What did Jesus say about worshipping Mammon?

That has ALWAYS been the divide, and always will be. If you worship Mammon, you are against God, and cannot worship God. We've been going down this road forever, and I doubt Rick is able to see the true contours of this road. But he's correctly identified who we should talk about.

Qtec
02-23-2012, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you worship Mammon, you are against God,</div></div>

Geez, don't say that, heads will explode.

Q

Soflasnapper
02-23-2012, 10:42 AM
For Christians, and Moslems (who accept the divine inspiration of New Testament scripture), the words of the Lord are most clear on the subject, and repeatedly so.

Qtec
02-23-2012, 08:02 PM
I agree but today's Christian pick and choose what values are relevant. Its all about abortion and gays, not about greed or lying, etc, those are good qualities apparently.

This clip says it all. I find it disgusting because its obviously all fake. Benny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRYeEu0XYlg&feature=related)

Satan in action?

Q

cushioncrawler
02-23-2012, 11:00 PM
I say gays shood hav equal access to abortions.
mac.

If everyone woz gay u would hav zero kids.
Then, in say 4 or 5 generations, u would hav zero population.
If u had zero population u would hav zero sin.
U would hav zero infidels.
U would hav zero heretics.
mac.

cushioncrawler
02-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Q. What did the infidel say to the heretic??
A. When did u join the priesthood.

cushioncrawler
02-23-2012, 11:13 PM
http://youtu.be/krb2OdQksMc
Healing the blind at 3min 20sec.