PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Rep in Hoosier land

eg8r
02-22-2012, 09:55 PM
What is up with the nut in Indiana that thinks Girl Scouts promote abortion and homosexuality. This guy is off his rocker.

eg8r

Qtec
02-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Geez, didn't you know.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morris’ comments about the Girl Scouts came in a letter he sent to House Republicans on Saturday that said <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>he had conducted some research on the Internet</u> and discovered that <u>the scouts are a “tactical arm” of Planned Parenthood.</u> </span></div></div>

I'm sure LWW has more on this conspiracy. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Morris, in his letter to lawmakers, said some Christian conservatives who share his concerns have pulled their children out of Girl Scouts. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>He also pointed to a Colorado Girl Scout troop’s acceptance of a <u>transgender child</u> last month as another reason to leave the group.</span> </div></div>

What more proof does anybody need?

Q

LWW
02-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Another unlinked claim by the Snoop ... imagine that.

eg8r
02-23-2012, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, didn't you know.....

</div></div>Hello McFly, I brought the subject up, yes I know. How long did it take you to google the story? The guy is crazy though.

eg8r

Qtec
02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
What about the Planned Parenthood connection? Crazy?

Is this guy crazy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Apparently Rush Limbaugh Also Thinks Planned Parenthood Is Just Trying To Get Your Kids Hooked On Sex

In the past couple days, a video from the American Life League, a Catholic anti-abortion group, went viral due to its over the top earnestness and conviction that Planned Parenthood were like drug dealers attempting to get kids addicted to sex by showing them puppets shaped like genitals.

..Limbaugh made the same argument as in the video that Planned Parenthood makes all their business from abortions and is therefore motivated to get teens hooked on sex, whatever that means</div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/apparently-rush-limbaugh-also-thinks-planned-parenthood-is-just-trying-to-get-your-kids-hooked-on-sex/)

Q

eg8r
02-27-2012, 09:21 AM
I definitely believe the Rep in Indiana has a crazy viewpoint on this subject.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
02-27-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm not sure he is.

Do the Girl Scouts learn to tie knots, as the Boy Scouts do?

If so, you've got the BDSM influence right there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif