PDA

View Full Version : randy's pool school

bluewolf
09-28-2002, 08:18 AM
i need randy's email address. his pool school is here in rockville next weekend.since i dont have the money to attend,would attend if i had the money, i wanted to write him and see if he would let me watch part of it or be a gopher.

bw

Chris Cass
09-28-2002, 09:41 AM
I don't know the heads up on the clinic but I believe Randy would make financial arrangements for you. JAT

C.C.

09-28-2002, 12:12 PM
You're making a public announcement that you have no money? Don't you have ANY self respect at all? If you have something personal to discuss with Randy, then why not discuss it personally with him?

bluewolf
09-28-2002, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> I don't know the heads up on the clinic but I believe Randy would make financial arrangements for you. JAT

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

thanks chris. i just need his email address. since the school is within a stones throw of where i live (next weekend) i wanted to write him.

bw

Race2-9
09-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Give Randy a call at 800-707-0158 (number to his school)if not in he will return your call.

09-28-2002, 03:32 PM
Try randyg@poolschool.com Thanks,...randyg

09-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Now wait a minute, let me see if I have this right. Everybody there has paid for personalize instruction. They may have possibly travel expenses involved and are looking forward to a unique experience. You on the other hand want to just show up, pay nothing, possibly even disrupting the class with your presents. Have I got this right? Do you want to guess what he will say, if he even answers you?

bluewolf
09-29-2002, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Try randyg@poolschool.com Thanks,...randyg
<hr></blockquote>

thanks randy. i wrote you.

Laura