PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now I AM VERY OUTRAGED

Soflasnapper
02-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Presumably Christian Zionist religious fanatic* (little) Tucker Carlson (pain be upon him) has called for the annihilation of 76 million plus people, entirely, without exception. (*I say presumably, as usually vast genocides are proposed by those in a religious or religious-like cult. I take him to be "Christian," nominally, and therefore of the Zionist Christian leanings, to be so far to the psychopathic maniac side of things).

I am truly disgusted as I have rarely been. I will now work to have this puke banned from media jobs, donate money for that purpose, make phone calls or e-mails, whatever it takes.

Here (video link provided) (http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/02/22/430302/tucker-carlson-iran-annihilated/?mobile=nc)

Now, in his defense, Tucker the Merciless mentions he did have one qualm about it-- what it might do to global oil prices-- and alibis that shows he really didn't mean it. In fact, he now says he misrepresented his own views.

Well, he said what he said, in full context.

Qtec
02-23-2012, 07:01 PM
I would like to say I am shocked but I can't. I have heard much the same thing said here on the CCB over the years. 'Turn Iraq into glass' comes to mind.

Now its Iran and the same people are saying the same things.

Is it any wonder that Iran feels threatened?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Willard:... Finally, the president should have built a credible threat of military action and made it very clear that the United States of America is willing, in the final analysis, if necessary, to take military action to keep Iran from having a nuclear weapon. Look, one thing you can know and that is if we reelect Barack Obama, Iran will have a nuclear weapon. And if we elect Mitt Romney, if you elect me as the next president, they will not have a nuclear weapon... </div></div>

video (http://2012.republican-candidates.org/Romney/Iran.php)

Over on Iranian tv, they are probably playing that clip 24/7.

Personally, I don't think its good idea for iran to have nukes but can you blame them?

Q

cushioncrawler
02-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I am not so shocked.
And re the price of oil -- what about the price of glass.
Would iranian glass impakt on the price of glass from hiroshima and nagasaki.
mac.