PDA

View Full Version : Brzezinski: GOP Presidential Race 'Embarrassing

Qtec
02-27-2012, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brzezinski: GOP Presidential Race 'Embarrassing as an American'

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look at those Republican debates. I must say, <u>I’m literally, literally feeling embarrassed as an American</u> when I see those people all right. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>One of them sounds like a <u>medieval Savanarola,</u><span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #000099">[ Q...He was known for his book burning, destruction of what he considered immoral art,]</span></span> another one is trying to explain <u>why he has some of his wealth hidden in the Cayman Islands,</u> and someone else <u>would go back to 1780 </u>and then there is someone who is <u>using his credentials as a repudiated Speaker of the Congress to be president.</u> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I mean, this is just…embarrassing.</span></span> </div></div>

Q.....LOL

cushioncrawler
02-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Its a great show.
Reality GOP.
Who goze -- who stays.

Yowza yowza yowza.
Huntsman iz dancing with Romney -- look at them go folks -- round and round they go -- yessireeee.

Now all do the flip-flop -- hahahahaha -- Gingrich and Bachman are doing the flop-flip -- hahahahahah.

Now all do the limbo -- Santorum and Cain are going over the bar -- i doooooont beleeeeeev it folks.
Yowza yowza yowza.

LWW
02-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Spoken by the man who was behind getting us involved in Afghanistan and helping install the ayatollahs in Iran.

Soflasnapper
02-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Perhaps a diabolical scheme, admittedly, but one that accomplished the bleeding out and collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War, in sequence, by causing a long quagmire struggle that cost them a fortune in men and materiel, and led to vast heroin addiction problems in their ranks. At very little cost to us, short term. Unfortunately, or fortunately (for the MIC), the blowback from the creation, sustenance and financing the rise of radical Islamacist movements has given rise to our own self-created Frankenstein around the world.

cushioncrawler
02-27-2012, 03:55 PM
There are lots of bad monsters around, but the usofa iz turning into a monster itself.

The usofa haz greed, drugs, Jeezarse, global-warming, Wall Street, global-ekonomy, krappynomix, unemployment, GOP, class-war, Godma.

Superstitious ignorant pink-arsed apes armed with a constitution.
mac.