PDA

View Full Version : Obama wrong to apologize for Quran burning

Qtec
02-27-2012, 05:00 AM
WTF???????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Santorum: Obama wrong to apologize for Quran burning

Rick Santorum says thereís no reason to apologize for burning holy books as long as itís just an innocent mistake.</div></div>

Rick does it again (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/26/santorum-obama-wrong-to-apologize-for-quran-burning/)

What a FKN moron!!!!

Rick to neighbour,

" Ok, so I ran over your 2 year old kid! It was a mistake. I don't see why I have to apologise."

MORON...and he wants to be POTUS???????

Q....... LOL (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/26/santorum-obama-wrong-to-apologize-for-quran-burning/)

LWW
02-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Why is he wrong?

Better yet ... why were they burned in the first place?

We both know you haven't the stones to ask why, much less find out.

Qtec
02-27-2012, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better yet ... why were they burned in the first place? </div></div>

Try and keep up. Next time ask your Mom to read it to you.

Q

Qtec
02-27-2012, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> " Ok, so I ran over your 2 year old kid! It was a mistake. I don't see why I have to apologise."</div></div>

No comment?

Didn't think so.

Q

LWW
02-27-2012, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better yet ... why were they burned in the first place? </div></div>

Try and keep up. Next time ask your Mom to read it to you.

Q </div></div>

You could just say you don't know.

Impress me.

LWW
02-27-2012, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> " Ok, so I ran over your 2 year old kid! It was a mistake. I don't see why I have to apologise."</div></div>

No comment?

Didn't think so.

Q </div></div>

OK ... that was a completely retarded statement.

Anything else I can help you with?