PDA

View Full Version : We won!!!

JJFSTAR
02-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Well we won (rather split) the title holders tournament for the TAP league; that’s a nice payday but winning a tournament is as exciting as freefall and that’s really why I play this game. 2 days of fighting and I actually have to say I have never spent 2 days in a pool hall; well not all day and all night for 2 days. When I think about it it actually doesn’t even add up to making $20 and hour. It is also funny that the 2 teams I expected to be fighting it out were both knocked out on the 1st day!!!

I am actually surprised that the arrogant f&^%$’s team captain was the one to approach our team captain with the “So what do you want to do; play it out or split it?” suggestion. You know the type; the team full of guys that are insufferable clowns that brag, boast and sneer at everyone trying to have a good time in friendly competition and trying to improve themselves. If they were really a team full of guys that were the best of the best why not try and take us on and win the whole thing? We took a democratic vote and decided on the split.

I want to thank everyone that is a regular contributor to this board with special thanks to Fran, Joe W., Spiderman, Rich R., Bambu, Eric, BCA Master Instr, Dr Dave, Dave Sapolis, LWW and the other great REGULAR contributors to this board; you folks have been one of the main reasons for my continued improvement over the last few years. Well just wanted to brag a little and thank everyone for helping me to get better and the good news is that I still am.

On a final note I am getting more accurate and the biggest part of that is the stare at the contact point that I am doing. My eye pattern has definitely changed from a toggle to a “stare at the contact point on the OB.” In my memory I only have this image of the contact point and the analysis phase of my shot routine. I have much much less memory of how these shots actually went and exactly what happened. My 2 computers (execution and analysis) are finding a way to shut off and on when needed much better, see you all around the board.

Bambu
02-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Nice JJ, way to go!

Rich R.
02-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Congrats on the team win. That is great.

What is your TAP skill level and how did your matches go?

Fran Crimi
02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Good for you! Congratulations. It's those victories that keep us coming back.

JJFSTAR
02-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Rich here is my answer you asked how they went and I do give complete information. My skill level is 5 but my captain says “you are dangerously close to a 6”. In TAP they tell me that this is an APA 7 equivalent. I don’t know how true or untrue that is nationwide. All I know is I have been on an APA team and it sure is true around here.

I don’t remember too much about Saturday other than arriving at 11:00am and not walking out the door till almost midnight but I did go undefeated (match wise) through the whole tournament with 3 break & runs (that’s a lot for me especially on 9ft shimmed tables that about 1.5 balls can fit into the corner pockets). I must admit that I was shielded from the very best of the best players in the tournament; our captain made the decision to “not waste a bullet” by putting me against Bob Vanzin, Eugene Baker, Keith Tucker or Jim Cranninc. He made the decision to put up our 3 instead. You see I am the top #5 in this division of the TAP league and have been for the last 3 seasons. Our record looks like this right now. I am John Fischer. As you can see I am 21-3 I think I am the MVP-SL5 for this div of 3 rivers TAP yet again.

Team Name: DEE'S CAFE Team ID: 37343

Member ID
H/C
Player Name
Games Won
Games Lost
Matches Won
Matches Lost
Played Renewal Due Date

210806 5 JOHN FISCHER 21 3 5 0 01/11/2013
194484 4 CHUCK HARVEY 11 4 3 1 08/20/2012
207418 4 JEREMY JOCKEL 10 6 3 1 01/20/2013
214422 4 ELDIN HUJIC 9 1 3 0 07/16/2012
0 0 OPEN PLAYER 0 0 3 2
211072 5 JOHN NICKL 10 8 2 2 01/21/2012
211073 3 ADAM BOLLA 4 6 2 1 01/21/2012
213156 4 DOMINIC DEMARCO 3 2 1 1 05/21/2012

Adam was our sacrificial lamb for the whole tournament and he really is an alternate; poor guy he didn’t win but 2 games through the whole tournament, he said “I really don’t mind; I am having fun! I understand the strategy completely and I agree with it. You are supposed to play people better than you to get good right; isn’t that what you guys are always telling me?” He just went up against some of the best players in the whole city and that kid did win 2 games with nice outs; and he actually came close to taking out Vanzin (a sl 7). On Sunday night that is what tied it all up and made it up to ME to win us a seat for the finals.

As I said this was absolutely intentional to make them spend their 7 on our 3 and leave me their remaining 4 to finish the job. It is very nerve racking to have some of the best players in the whole city, your team, your next opponents and a bunch of other people all just watch you play on a shimmed, slick cloth, perfectly level 9ft (we have 9fters at Dee’s also GCIII’s) table with tight corner pockets; for what is essentially a minimum of $2500 for your team and that is just 2nd place, remember this is the semifinal not the final.

I do want to relive this little moment in my mind because it is filled with nervousness, good shooting, bad shooting and everything I play this game for; huge excitement. So it is all tied up and I am against a 4 and I have to say he was real strong for a 4. In TAP a 5 playing a 4 is a 3-4 race; I have to win 4 before he wins 3. I win the lag, I break & run {1-0} (nerves have not set in yet I am playing my “A” game), I break; come up dry and he baby dolls {1-1}, now nerves start to set in; the “oh shit that’s right these guys beat everybody else yesterday and today also” realization.

After a good safe I come up with BIH and out {2-1}, after another sort of standard good game I come up the winner {Hill-1}, I scratch on break, he runs down to the 8ball and misses; I safe, he purposely fouls after getting a coach from their 7 tying up a cluster for me but giving me BIH, I solve the cluster and leave myself a really easy 4 ball end pattern. At this point I must have dropped the butt of my stick, or did some kind of funky vertical tip move upward because a firm 1/8th tip under center from 2.5 diamonds away should not follow the OB into the pocket lol but when its for a minimum of $2500 its more like an OMG.

He has BIH on the 8ball {Hill-Hill}, He breaks, runs 5 balls and I have a problem cluster, I run out my loose balls, and as I am doing so I hear all the whispers in the room especially from my own team to the effect of “WTF could he possibly be thinking!!!” But my whole plan centered around playing to this safe when I started, I put him in jail, got BIH and ran the last 3 balls with nothing in my way.

The other team captain approaches Chuck and says “So what do you want to do; play it out or split it?” Chuck says “let me take a vote from my team” and well; the vote comes out to split the #1 and #2 prize money evenly between the 2 teams, all in all a good fun and exciting time.

Eric.
02-28-2012, 04:00 PM
First off, congrats on your team finish. It's always nice to win a tourney.

Just a couple of side notes:

-how would your team captain know that "you are dangerously close to a 6"? For one, the handicaps are maintained by the main office and they don't share the formula. While the ratings can be loosely related to APA, I don't find that to be a hard, fast rule. I do find the TAP ratings to be more consistent, nationwide, due to all of the player scores going into a national database. Your stats are compared to players all over the country. In NJ, a 5, for example, is about a "C" to "C+" player, tops. It does seem to work out nationally as our 5's are competitive in national events.

-On putting up players/ the order of play, I'm quite surprised they saved the teams best player (you) for last. The format is a race to 3 wins. It's dumb ass strategy to be down 1-2 in match score, to put up your weak 3 to try to win and fight off elimination, so that you can play the final match. If your 3 had lost the forth round match, then you guys are out. Race to 3 wins. Apologies, if I misunderstood something.

Eric >congrats

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJFSTAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich here is my answer you asked how they went and I do give complete information. My skill level is 5 but my captain says “you are dangerously close to a 6”. In TAP they tell me that this is an APA 7 equivalent. I don’t know how true or untrue that is nationwide. All I know is I have been on an APA team and it sure is true around here.

I don’t remember too much about Saturday other than arriving at 11:00am and not walking out the door till almost midnight but I did go undefeated (match wise) through the whole tournament with 3 break & runs (that’s a lot for me especially on 9ft shimmed tables that about 1.5 balls can fit into the corner pockets). I must admit that I was shielded from the very best of the best players in the tournament; our captain made the decision to “not waste a bullet” by putting me against Bob Vanzin, Eugene Baker, Keith Tucker or Jim Cranninc. He made the decision to put up our 3 instead. You see I am the top #5 in this division of the TAP league and have been for the last 3 seasons. Our record looks like this right now. I am John Fischer. As you can see I am 21-3 I think I am the MVP-SL5 for this div of 3 rivers TAP yet again.

Team Name: DEE'S CAFE Team ID: 37343

Member ID
H/C
Player Name
Games Won
Games Lost
Matches Won
Matches Lost
Played Renewal Due Date

210806 5 JOHN FISCHER 21 3 5 0 01/11/2013
194484 4 CHUCK HARVEY 11 4 3 1 08/20/2012
207418 4 JEREMY JOCKEL 10 6 3 1 01/20/2013
214422 4 ELDIN HUJIC 9 1 3 0 07/16/2012
0 0 OPEN PLAYER 0 0 3 2
211072 5 JOHN NICKL 10 8 2 2 01/21/2012
211073 3 ADAM BOLLA 4 6 2 1 01/21/2012
213156 4 DOMINIC DEMARCO 3 2 1 1 05/21/2012

Adam was our sacrificial lamb for the whole tournament and he really is an alternate; poor guy he didn’t win but 2 games through the whole tournament, he said “I really don’t mind; I am having fun! I understand the strategy completely and I agree with it. You are supposed to play people better than you to get good right; isn’t that what you guys are always telling me?” He just went up against some of the best players in the whole city and that kid did win 2 games with nice outs; and he actually came close to taking out Vanzin (a sl 7). On Sunday night that is what tied it all up and made it up to ME to win us a seat for the finals.

As I said this was absolutely intentional to make them spend their 7 on our 3 and leave me their remaining 4 to finish the job. It is very nerve racking to have some of the best players in the whole city, your team, your next opponents and a bunch of other people all just watch you play on a shimmed, slick cloth, perfectly level 9ft (we have 9fters at Dee’s also GCIII’s) table with tight corner pockets; for what is essentially a minimum of $2500 for your team and that is just 2nd place, remember this is the semifinal not the final.

I do want to relive this little moment in my mind because it is filled with nervousness, good shooting, bad shooting and everything I play this game for; huge excitement. So it is all tied up and I am against a 4 and I have to say he was real strong for a 4. In TAP a 5 playing a 4 is a 3-4 race; I have to win 4 before he wins 3. I win the lag, I break & run {1-0} (nerves have not set in yet I am playing my “A” game), I break; come up dry and he baby dolls {1-1}, now nerves start to set in; the “oh shit that’s right these guys beat everybody else yesterday and today also” realization.

After a good safe I come up with BIH and out {2-1}, after another sort of standard good game I come up the winner {Hill-1}, I scratch on break, he runs down to the 8ball and misses; I safe, he purposely fouls after getting a coach from their 7 tying up a cluster for me but giving me BIH, I solve the cluster and leave myself a really easy 4 ball end pattern. At this point I must have dropped the butt of my stick, or did some kind of funky vertical tip move upward because a firm 1/8th tip under center from 2.5 diamonds away should not follow the OB into the pocket lol but when its for a minimum of $2500 its more like an OMG.

He has BIH on the 8ball {Hill-Hill}, He breaks, runs 5 balls and I have a problem cluster, I run out my loose balls, and as I am doing so I hear all the whispers in the room especially from my own team to the effect of “WTF could he possibly be thinking!!!” But my whole plan centered around playing to this safe when I started, I put him in jail, got BIH and ran the last 3 balls with nothing in my way.

The other team captain approaches Chuck and says “So what do you want to do; play it out or split it?” Chuck says “let me take a vote from my team” and well; the vote comes out to split the #1 and #2 prize money evenly between the 2 teams, all in all a good fun and exciting time.

</div></div>

JJFSTAR
02-29-2012, 10:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off, congrats on your team finish. It's always nice to win a tourney. </div></div>

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> -how would your team captain know that "you are dangerously close to a 6"? For one, the handicaps are maintained by the main office and they don't share the formula. </div></div>

I can’t tell you exactly and this could be a really long story so I will try to be brief; our captain has a degree in information science and is on disability for mental health issues. Pool in Pittsburgh is what he does. I always thought that he was a bit of an odd person because I would see him at these “penny Anne” tournaments having arguments with the TD over stupid stuff like handicaps. He has more numbers written down for everyone in the league than you can shake a stick at. I even said to him (before I knew that he was clinically crazy) “instead of writing down all these numbers and trying to keep the whole city honest you could serve our team better by spending some time drilling with us on the practice table”. He says “look Johnny if I don’t do this these people are going to cheat” I said “they are going to cheat if they are going to cheat no matter what you do”

And he responded “here is what you don’t understand, if when I talk to Dawn (that’s the LO) I don’t have hard numbers to show exactly what I am talking about, I am not going to be listened to” and I said “the chances are she doesn’t listen to you anyway” he says “oh yea here is what you don’t know; I talk with Dawn every week and sometimes our conversation lasts an hour”. At that point I just kind of gave up talking to him about this; and I thought to myself OMG THAT POOR WOMAN!

I didn’t know at that time he was crazy but I did know he has an information science degree. I can tell you this; if he says I am close to becoming a 6, that you could bet that I am.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While the ratings can be loosely related to APA, I don't find that to be a hard, fast rule. I do find the TAP ratings to be more consistent, nationwide, due to all of the player scores going into a national database. Your stats are compared to players all over the country. In NJ, a 5, for example, is about a "C" to "C+" player, tops. It does seem to work out nationally as our 5's are competitive in national events. </div></div>

Thanks, that is only slightly off my FARGO rating my average is just above 100 that would make me a B- player but still pretty close.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On putting up players/ the order of play, I'm quite surprised they saved the teams best player (you) for last. The format is a race to 3 wins. It's dumb ass strategy to be down 1-2 in match score, to put up your weak 3 to try to win and fight off elimination, so that you can play the final match. If your 3 had lost the forth round match, then you guys are out. Race to 3 wins. Apologies, if I misunderstood something. </div></div>

No apology necessary, I think you just misunderstood the match/days and how I referred to them, that’s because I jumbled them up. That’s my lack of clarity in my writing. The way the specific match went was like this. They put up their 4 we put up our other 5 (J. Nickl) {1-0 us} we put up our 4 (D. Demarco) They put up their 5 {1-1} They put up another 4, we have our strong 5 (me), a 3 and a 4 left, what do you do? We know we have a strong 4, we also know what they have left in their inventory, another 4, a 3 and their 7. We put up our 4 we win {2-1}. So they of course put up their 7 and out comes our 3 {2-2}. They are now low on ammo they have a 3 and a 4 and we have our big gun (me).

JoeW
02-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Congratulations, Glad for your win.

Eric.
02-29-2012, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJFSTAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off, congrats on your team finish. It's always nice to win a tourney. </div></div>

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> -how would your team captain know that "you are dangerously close to a 6"? For one, the handicaps are maintained by the main office and they don't share the formula. </div></div>

I can’t tell you exactly and this could be a really long story so I will try to be brief; our captain has a degree in information science and is on disability for mental health issues. Pool in Pittsburgh is what he does. I always thought that he was a bit of an odd person because I would see him at these “penny Anne” tournaments having arguments with the TD over stupid stuff like handicaps. He has more numbers written down for everyone in the league than you can shake a stick at. I even said to him (before I knew that he was clinically crazy) “instead of writing down all these numbers and trying to keep the whole city honest you could serve our team better by spending some time drilling with us on the practice table”. He says “look Johnny if I don’t do this these people are going to cheat” I said “they are going to cheat if they are going to cheat no matter what you do”

And he responded “here is what you don’t understand, if when I talk to Dawn (that’s the LO) I don’t have hard numbers to show exactly what I am talking about, I am not going to be listened to” and I said “the chances are she doesn’t listen to you anyway” he says “oh yea here is what you don’t know; I talk with Dawn every week and sometimes our conversation lasts an hour”. At that point I just kind of gave up talking to him about this; and I thought to myself OMG THAT POOR WOMAN!

I didn’t know at that time he was crazy but I did know he has an information science degree. I can tell you this; if he says I am close to becoming a 6, that you could bet that I am.

** So, basically, you said in a round about way, the same thing I did; your buddy is just guessing at the handicaps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While the ratings can be loosely related to APA, I don't find that to be a hard, fast rule. I do find the TAP ratings to be more consistent, nationwide, due to all of the player scores going into a national database. Your stats are compared to players all over the country. In NJ, a 5, for example, is about a "C" to "C+" player, tops. It does seem to work out nationally as our 5's are competitive in national events. </div></div>

Thanks, that is only slightly off my FARGO rating my average is just above 100 that would make me a B- player but still pretty close.

** Again, you just reaffirmed what I stated. In my book, a "C+" is hte same thing as a "B-". No?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On putting up players/ the order of play, I'm quite surprised they saved the teams best player (you) for last. The format is a race to 3 wins. It's dumb ass strategy to be down 1-2 in match score, to put up your weak 3 to try to win and fight off elimination, so that you can play the final match. If your 3 had lost the forth round match, then you guys are out. Race to 3 wins. Apologies, if I misunderstood something. </div></div>

No apology necessary, I think you just misunderstood the match/days and how I referred to them, that’s because I jumbled them up. That’s my lack of clarity in my writing. The way the specific match went was like this. They put up their 4 we put up our other 5 (J. Nickl) {1-0 us} we put up our 4 (D. Demarco) They put up their 5 {1-1} They put up another 4, we have our strong 5 (me), a 3 and a 4 left, what do you do? We know we have a strong 4, we also know what they have left in their inventory, another 4, a 3 and their 7. We put up our 4 we win {2-1}. So they of course put up their 7 and out comes our 3 {2-2}. They are now low on ammo they have a 3 and a 4 and we have our big gun (me).

</div></div>

**thnaks for clarifying the order of play. Sounds like you guys played well, used good strategy and deserved the high finish.

Eric

JJFSTAR
03-07-2012, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">** So, basically, you said in a round about way, the same thing I did; your buddy is just guessing at the handicaps. </div></div>

You can go to the TAP website, go to select division, enter “three rivers TAP” + local1, select Dee’s Café and look for yourself, I am a 6 now; do you still think my captain is “just guessing”?

Eric.
03-07-2012, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJFSTAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">** So, basically, you said in a round about way, the same thing I did; your buddy is just guessing at the handicaps. </div></div>

You can go to the TAP website, go to select division, enter “three rivers TAP” + local1, select Dee’s Café and look for yourself, I am a 6 now; do you still think my captain is “just guessing”? </div></div>

I do think he is still guessing. I doubt he can accurately describe the handicap formula. Obviously, he could go by your wins, but any dummy can do that.

Then again, if you keep playing 3's and 4's (and one 2), you should be undefeated. You could possibly go up to a 7 without beating any 6's or 7's, lol.

Eric

SpiderMan
04-02-2012, 03:05 PM
You're right on target with that focus on looking at the contact point.

Looking at the OB last was one of the hardest things for me to learn - I started playing pool with no good information, just picking up a stick and banging balls with other guys who were doing the same. As a result, I developed a CB-last routine that was difficult to get rid of. But I shoot much more accurately now, looking at the OB last.

Rushing my backswing was the other bad habit I developed. I think I mentioned this last year in commentary on a video you posted. One of the long-time contributors on this forum (Rod Elliot) helped me straighten out that problem, which I didn't even recognize as a problem until he watched me play. You don't have to have a long pause, but you at least need a smooth transition.

These two are actually related - if you rush the backswing, it's more difficult to strike the intended point on the CB, therefore I tended to look at the CB last for an increase in confidence.

With a better shooting form, I can look at the OB last and not worry where my tip is going to contact the CB.

These two things have made a very real difference in my accuracy of aim, spin, and speed.

SpiderMan

Qtec
04-03-2012, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they <u>were really a team full of guys</u> that were the best of the best why not try and take us on and win the whole thing? We took a democratic vote and decided on the split. </div></div>

LOL. So they are a bunch of pussy's for offering to split but you guys accepted their pussy offer?

You can't have it both ways.

There are lots of reasons to split the money.
Financial.
A after paying your bill and the travel costs, splitting means you go home with a few $ extra in your pocket instead of going home breaking even or being out of pocket.
Time.
Sometimes its late and you have to travel 3 hours to get home. Split the cash and make it a quick game.

I've done it myself, everyone has.

What I'm saying is, IMO, by taking the offer you lost bragging rights.

I might also add that when there is NOTHING at stake, there is no pressure.

An opportunity lost!

Q

Eric.
04-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Q,

I think JJFSTAR has left the building, so to speak.

Eric

Qtec
04-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Eric,I don't know the guy but he asked for help and I responded.
I don't know his history or claim to have read all his posts.

Having an ego is an essential part of being a good player but you still have to be honest with yourself and recognize the facts.
In this case, he says the opposing team was so scared of losing, they offered to split the money and he is slamming them for that after accepting that offer.

You can't have it both ways.

Q.

Eric.
04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Agreed. Personally, I feel they should have played it out, if bragging rights for the big win was the goal.

Splitting is almost like coming in second, in my mind.

Eric

Rich R.
04-05-2012, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed. Personally, I feel they should have played it out, if bragging rights for the big win was the goal.

Splitting is almost like coming in second, in my mind.

Eric </div></div>
In the past, I have agreed to spits in small weekly tournaments. It was never my idea and usually the other player wanted to get home earlier because he had to work in the morning. It never involved large sums of money. Every time I did it, I really got an empty feeling. Although, in many instances, I would have lost the final, I still would have preferred playing it out.

In anything but the smallest of tournaments, especially when money has been added, I am dead set against splitting. It cheats the players, it cheats the fans and it cheats all of the sponsors.

Eric.
04-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Well put.

Just so I'm not being hypocritical, I have done splits too, for the aforementioned reason. In fact, I split with a friend, last Friday because the bar was closing and he had to beat me 2 sets (bar tourney).

For something like the event in the original post, I don't feel that time or any other factor was the issue.

Eric

Deeman3
04-05-2012, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right on target with that focus on looking at the contact point.

Looking at the OB last was one of the hardest things for me to learn - I started playing pool with no good information, just picking up a stick and banging balls with other guys who were doing the same. As a result, I developed a CB-last routine that was difficult to get rid of. But I shoot much more accurately now, looking at the OB last.

Rushing my backswing was the other bad habit I developed. I think I mentioned this last year in commentary on a video you posted. One of the long-time contributors on this forum (Rod Elliot) helped me straighten out that problem, which I didn't even recognize as a problem until he watched me play. You don't have to have a long pause, but you at least need a smooth transition.

These two are actually related - if you rush the backswing, it's more difficult to strike the intended point on the CB, therefore I tended to look at the CB last for an increase in confidence.

With a better shooting form, I can look at the OB last and not worry where my tip is going to contact the CB.

These two things have made a very real difference in my accuracy of aim, spin, and speed.

SpiderMan </div></div>

Funny, you must have cured all those ills before you left Memphis as all I have even seen you do is run racks and run more racks!

I hope all is well with you. I PMed you my new phone number but in case you didn't get it...(334) 363-2587

SpiderMan
04-05-2012, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right on target with that focus on looking at the contact point.

SpiderMan </div></div>

Funny, you must have cured all those ills before you left Memphis as all I have even seen you do is run racks and run more racks!

I hope all is well with you. I PMed you my new phone number but in case you didn't get it...(334) 363-2587
</div></div>

Thanks Dee, now I have to locate and forward that picture mail I tried to send you last week!

SpiderMan