PDA

View Full Version : This is brilliant.

Qtec
02-29-2012, 02:06 AM
This is why the GOP candidates don't stand a chance against the President.

President Obama Dings Romney In UAW Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxnx2fPg2g&feature=player_embedded)

"What is it about working men and women they find so offensive?

Q

Q

LWW
02-29-2012, 06:51 AM
Whatever they load on the spoon is "BRILLIANT" in your eyes.

I wonder what the regime has against the millions of formerly employed who don't even count enough to be counted any longer?

Did you dare to ask that question?

Of course you didn't.

llotter
02-29-2012, 07:45 AM
I just knew it would be a good laugh to see what The Q considered 'brilliant' and I was not disappointed. What a pleasant way to start the day.

Sid_Vicious
02-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Obama is definitely the sharpest knife in the drawer today. Four more years! ;-) sid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is why the GOP candidates don't stand a chance against the President.

President Obama Dings Romney In UAW Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxnx2fPg2g&feature=player_embedded)

"What is it about working men and women they find so offensive?

Q

Q </div></div>

Soflasnapper
02-29-2012, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever they load on the spoon is "BRILLIANT" in your eyes.

I wonder what the regime has against the millions of formerly employed who don't even count enough to be counted any longer?

Did you dare to ask that question?

Of course you didn't. </div></div>

Yes, why doesn't the Obama administration step in and prevent the 3.65 million who reach 65 years of age last year, and this year, and the next 19 years in a row, from leaving the workforce?

Or, at least the 900,000 of that group who hadn't taken early retirement at 62, in any case? (75% of people take early retirement as soon as possible.)

He could declare an emergency measure, where there is no longer any 62 early retirement. Or declare as dictator that these peoples' 'legal age' is permanently set at 61, so they never achieve any lawful retirement age.

Surely if he really wanted to keep the workforce numbers up, he would do these things. That he doesn't proves a lot (or doesn't, depending on the sanity quotient).

LWW
02-29-2012, 03:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=LWW]Whatever they load on the spoon is "BRILLIANT" in your eyes.

I wonder what the regime has against the millions of formerly employed who don't even count enough to be counted any longer?</div></div>

I'd be happy if they would just get the UE rate back to the Bush era levels.

Qtec
03-01-2012, 02:57 AM
This is blah blah blah ..heard it before. (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/romney-dusts-right-wing-attack-obama-claim)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In what was yet another <span style='font-size: 17pt'>lie-filled, robotic speech </span>following his primary victories in Michigan and Arizona this Tuesday evening, Mitt Romney decided to dust off a right-wing attack on President Obama that Politico reported on in December of last year following his appearance on 60 Minutes -- that uppity black president of ours dared to claim that he is the "4th best president" of the United States. </div></div>

The guy is just Soooooo out of touch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mitt Romney presses button, saying 'That will be my heavy lift in terms of manufacturing'

Mitt Romney really can't help himself, can he? Touring a fence-post manufacturer in Ohio, the Washington Post's Phillip Rucker reports, he "was invited to press the button that starts the machine that turns sheets of steel into U-shaped fence posts." His response?

“I gotta press the button,” Romney said jokingly. “That will be my heavy lift in terms of manufacturing.”

There are things you joke about because they're true. This is a thing Romney should not joke about, precisely because it's true on both the personal and policy levels. Campaign photo ops are as close as Romney will get to the experience of being a manufacturing worker, and campaign photo ops are as much as he'd do to promote American manufacturing if elected president. </div></div>

link (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/29/1069457/-Mitt-Romney-presses-button-saying-That-will-be-my-heavy-lift-in-terms-of-manufacturing-)

Q

LWW
03-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Romney is the new <span style='font-size: 14pt'>B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!!</span>