PDA

View Full Version : Why leftists have no credibility IV.

LWW
03-01-2012, 06:41 PM
On 30 OCTOBER, 2009 (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=288853&Searchpage=1&Main=28124&Words=whore&topic=0&Search=true#Post288853) I post that Allen Grayson has called an aide to Ben Bernanke a "WHORE" ... and Snoop ran to the dictionary in a lame attempt to parse words, claiming that just because he called her a whore didn't mean he called her a whore.

LWW
03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
1 March, 2012 (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=378927#Post378927) Snoop posts that Rush Limbaugh has called a woman a slut for the sole reason that she testified before congress that she averaged having sex in excess of 2.5 times per day for 3 consecutive years ... and Snoop goes into a spittle spewing rage.

eg8r
03-01-2012, 08:27 PM
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

eg8r

Qtec
03-01-2012, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> that she testified before congress that she averaged having sex in excess of 2.5 times per day for 3 consecutive years </div></div>

Got an actual quote for that...from her?

Q

cushioncrawler
03-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Better still how about actual video.
mac.

Qtec
03-02-2012, 01:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better still how about actual video.
mac. </div></div>

Here is the video I saw. link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ)

Q

LWW
03-02-2012, 03:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> that she testified before congress that she averaged having sex in excess of 2.5 times per day for 3 consecutive years </div></div>

Q
</div></div>

Already linked to in the other thread.

Qtec
03-02-2012, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> that she testified before congress that she averaged having sex in excess of 2.5 times per day for 3 consecutive years </div></div>

Q
</div></div>

Already linked to in the other thread. </div></div>

Didn't ask you for the link, I asked for the quote.

Q

LWW
03-02-2012, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A transcript is 2nd hand.

Q </div></div>

What a difference a day makes.

eg8r
03-02-2012, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got an actual quote for that...from her?
</div></div>LOL, she said she spends $3000 in 3 years having sex. That is $1000/yr. Divide that by a third for each day (I am dumbing this down for qtip so don't look for specific numbers)and you get 333. There is your three condoms per day. On average most people only use one condom during sex. I am sure qtip could argue that there is one condom for front entry and one condom for rear entry, and then maybe switch to a new condom to go front entry again and voila qtip has used 3 in one session instead of having 3 sessions.

You are such an idiot.

eg8r

Qtec
03-02-2012, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LOL, she said she spends $3000 in 3 years having sex.</div></div>

Really? <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Show me the quote of her saying that.</span>

Q

eg8r
03-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Really, you are stupid enough to think that simple math skills are beyond those listening to what she said?

eg8r

DiabloViejo
03-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Time for a musical interlude in honor of ultra-right wing a-holes everywhere:
Lunatic Fringe (http://youtu.be/IK-nVzp5NbE)

Lunatic Fringe
(Red Rider) LP

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings

We can hear you coming
We know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the laughter.

Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far

We know you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
But we're on guard this time
Against your final solution

We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No you're not going to win this time

We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway

Lunatic fringe
We know you're out there
But in these new dark ages
There will still be light

An eye for an eye;
Well before you go under...
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?

LWW
03-02-2012, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LOL, she said she spends $3000 in 3 years having sex.</div></div>

Really? <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Show me the quote of her saying that.</span>

Q </div></div>

Try 2:15 of the video you linked to.

eg8r
03-02-2012, 09:03 PM
LOL, it is funny watching you dance. Come on puppet, move your arms....

eg8r

Qtec
03-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Lets keep this to one thread. Q

LWW
03-03-2012, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets keep this to one thread. Q </div></div>

So you are capable of shame.

I'm impressed.