PDA

View Full Version : Fed Judge Sends Racist Email

DiabloViejo
03-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Federal Judge Sends Racist Email About President Obama, Compares Interracial Relationships To Bestiality
March 1, 2012
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.
Addicting Info (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/01/federal-judge-sends-racist-email-about-president-obama-compares-interracial-relationships-to-bestiality/)

Chief US District Judge Richard Cebull of Montana claims he isnít a racist person, but people who arenít racists donít generally send an email to friends that compares interracial marriage to bestiality. Especially one about President Obamaís parents.

But thatís exactly what Cebull did. According to the Great Falls Tribune (http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20120229/NEWS01/120229014/Chief-U-S-District-Judge-sends-racially-charged-email-about-president) , Cebull, who was appointed to his position by President George W. Bush, sent the following email to six people.

ďA MOMíS MEMORY

Normally I donít send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

A little boy said to his mother; ĎMommy, how come Iím black and youíre white?í His mother replied, ĎDonít even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, youíre lucky you donít bark!íĒ

The email insinuates that President Obamaís black father is a dog. Cebull attempted to apologize for the email but insists he isnít a racist. He just hates President Obama.

ďIt was not intended by me in any way to become public,Ē Cebull stated. ďI apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended. The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan. I didnít send it as racist, although thatís what it is. I sent it out because itís anti-Obama.Ē

How many times have we heard this story from conservatives? Somehow theyíre not racist even though they say and do racist things. Apparently, at least one of Cebullís friends was offended by the email, since one of them forwarded it to the Tribune. We wouldnít know about the email otherwise. Cebull even admits that the email is racist. He just doesnít want to admit that he himself is a racist. These kinds of actions have no place in society, especially a society where most people are of mixed heritage. If this judge has any moral fiber, heíll resign his post and publicly apologize to President Obama.

Qtec
03-01-2012, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I didnít send it as racist, although thatís what it is.</div></div>

Q.....

LWW
03-02-2012, 03:17 AM
A heinous act ... but the "OUTRAGE" in this thread strikes me as feigned.

Qtec
03-02-2012, 03:34 AM
What outrage?

Neither of us have made a personal statement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, if you think that joke's funny enough to send on to your buddies, then IMO that says a lot about you as a person.

Every person of colour can now make an appeal against their sentencing on the basis that the Judge is racist.

Q

LWW
03-02-2012, 04:43 AM
So you don't even fake outrage over racist acts any longer.

Well, at least it's more honest than the past actions of the cabal.

I'm outraged by it ... so is my "MAMMY" ... in fact I think people are outraged in "CHINKAMEN SQUARE" over this.

Soflasnapper
03-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Rant on, brother, rant on! Righteous!

DiabloViejo
03-03-2012, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you don't even fake outrage over racist acts any longer.

Well, at least it's more honest than the past actions of the cabal.

I'm outraged by it ... so is my "MAMMY" ... in fact I think people are outraged in "CHINKAMEN SQUARE" over this. </div></div>

Make sure you never take off your tin foil hat, or we members of the dreaded "cabal" will use our mind control ray on you!

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Soflasnapper
03-06-2012, 10:29 AM
The judge filed charges against himself to be reviewed by the local higher court.

eg8r
03-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Wow, that is interesting.

eg8r

llotter
03-06-2012, 11:12 AM
That's a good (adult) joke and I don't think there is anything racist about it. It could have as easily been told about a kid with red hair or anything else that might cause a kid to ask an innocent question. The question is innocent and the answer is funny, especially when there is no father around.

DiabloViejo
03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Yeah it's a hoot..just like this one:

Little lloter went up to his mom and said "Mommy, why am I all pink and have a curly tail?" To which she replied "Don't even go there lloter, from what I remember of that party, you're lucky you don't oink!"

How's that for you? After all, it's just a good, funny, adult, your mama is into beastiality joke! I'm sure you'll appreciate the humor, and so will yo mama! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

llotter
03-06-2012, 04:20 PM
you racist!

cushioncrawler
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/ewenwork/Funny/Pig.jpg

ugotda7
03-06-2012, 05:31 PM
What race is the joke racist against?