PDA

View Full Version : Beware the conspiracy theorists

eg8r
03-02-2012, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

According to marketing executive Arthur Sando, Breitbart spent his final hour in a bar near his home called the Brentwood sipping red wine and talking politics. After leaving the bar at around 11:30pm, Breitbart began to walk home before apparently suffering a fatal heart attack.

Although it is reported that Breitbart was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, when Lawrence Sinclair called the hospital, they denied that anyone by that name had been admitted within the previous 72 hours.
</div></div>

Read the next great conspiracy... (http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/)

So much for releasing the damning evidence.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
03-02-2012, 09:08 AM
He was a showman, I hope I can say without disrespecting the dead, and I think he would greatly enjoy the speculation from the apparent coincidence of his statement and his untimely passing. Whether true or not.

Frankly, I regarded his death a possible covert murder, based on his age and my paranoid beliefs. But young men can and do die of heart attacks, with or without drug abuse.