PDA

View Full Version : Limpdick gets slaughtered...............LOL

Qtec
03-06-2012, 02:36 AM
First R Maddow schools Limbaugh and then Jon Stewart finishes him off. Brilliant.

This time, the Limpdick strategy of 'say anything to get on the news' has backfired big time. He has lost 13 sponsors... and counting.

Enjoy.

Rachel Maddow: Rush Limbaugh A 'Dummy' Who 'Doesn't Know What Birth Control Is' (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/03/rachel-maddow-rush-limbaugh-birth-control-sandra-fluke_n_1318354.html?ref=media)

Jon Stewart’s Round-Up Of The Rush Limbaugh ‘Slut’ Mess Is Must-See TV (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewarts-round-up-of-the-rush-limbaugh-slut-mess-is-must-see-tv/)

LOL

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Report: Second Radio Station Drops The Rush Limbaugh Show (Updated) </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

llotter
03-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Rush is Right and the loudmouths on the Left are about to learn a lesson that can fool some of the people some of the time and all the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time by shouting lies all the time. The MSM is on a downward path that is accelerating and it will not be Rush that's jobless and out in the street but many of the loudmouths will be as the people wake up to the fact that there is an inverse relationship between volume and truth.

Qtec
03-06-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is Right and the loudmouths on the Left are about to learn a lesson that can fool some of the people some of the time and all the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time by shouting lies all the time. The MSM is on a downward path that is accelerating and it will not be Rush that's jobless and out in the street but many of the loudmouths will be as the people wake up to the fact that there is an inverse relationship between volume and truth. </div></div>

So, no comment on the thread then?

Q

LWW
03-06-2012, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is Right and the loudmouths on the Left are about to learn a lesson that can fool some of the people some of the time and all the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time by shouting lies all the time. The MSM is on a downward path that is accelerating and it will not be Rush that's jobless and out in the street but many of the loudmouths will be as the people wake up to the fact that there is an inverse relationship between volume and truth. </div></div>

So, no comment on the thread then?

Q </div></div>

Do you realize how foolish you look buying into this issue?

Obviously not.

llotter
03-06-2012, 09:55 AM
No sense in responding to MSM idiots other than to say that they have crossed the line in the sand and will have to pay the price.

Soflasnapper
03-06-2012, 10:25 AM
many of the loudmouths will be as the people wake up to the fact that there is an inverse relationship between volume and truth.

True, but that works against Limbaugh every day of the week.

eg8r
03-06-2012, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">strategy of 'say anything to get on the news' has backfired big time. He has lost 13 sponsors... and counting.
</div></div>LOL, so hypocritically you are now a fan of capitalism. How funny that it works out that way.

eg8r

llotter
03-06-2012, 11:29 AM
I bet that the line of wannabe sponsors is suddenly getting longer and that Rush will be getting the last laugh. You have to remember that the population is not in favor of either overturning the First Amendment's freedom of religion or freedom of speech clauses. The easily recognize the loud ankle-biters yapping over a whole lot of nothing and that they are in need of some serious discipline.

The Sponsors that have become traitors to the guy that helped them succeed reminds me of the stupid Republicans who always become weak in the knees whenever the MSM targets them for any reason whatsoever.

eg8r
03-06-2012, 12:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet that the line of wannabe sponsors is suddenly getting longer and that Rush will be getting the last laugh.</div></div>I hope he doesn't. I certainly hope the sponsors stick it to him where it matters, the only place that will make him think before he speaks, and that is his wallet. He says whatever he wants and expects to get away with it and I have no problem with allowing the money to change his mind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Sponsors that have become traders to the guy that helped them succeed </div></div>Is there a chance you could back up this BS or are you just talking? If a sponsor felt the language used by Rush is not what they want to align their company with then they are not traders, they are companies that are looking at their own bottom dollar and do not want to be associated with someone that chooses to speak like that.

eg8r

llotter
03-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I listen to Rush a lot and he has a great vocabulary and is usually very careful about what words he chooses. He is very quick mentally and invariably understands a situation rapidly and can explain it clearly to his audience. If you listened to him much you might appreciate how insightful he is with a stream of revelations in everyday events.

Obviously, i meant 'traitors', nor 'traders'. the sponsors that dropped hem obviously thought that they could afford it but I hope they are surprised. Sponsors have paid him well because he is a very good salesman and I believe he has put many a company on the map. I think i'll order some of his tea today.

DiabloViejo
03-06-2012, 01:11 PM
While you're ordering the tea, why not get another jumbo can of Kool-Aid? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Soflasnapper
03-06-2012, 02:48 PM
I used to listen about 2 hours a day, going back to the early '90s. Now I catch him occasionally.

He is articulate and glib, but about an inch deep intellectually. What he doesn't know is staggering, even as he's willing to opine on those very subjects.

Sometimes he's admitted various areas of lack of knowledge, such as economics, science, math, statistics, and etc., which has never prevented him from yelling his take on them anyway at the top of his voice.

In recent times, his truly magnificent voice instrument has utterly failed him, probably related to his hearing loss. To cover that up (I think is the reason) he makes up the tonal problems with his fortissimo delivery far more than he used to.

But that's a stylistic issue, unrelated to his content problems.

I've got a million of these anecdotes from back in the Rush Limbaugh forum in Compuserve, but just one will make the point. He correctly stated one time that the Ethics Committee had an equal amount of members from both parties, and then said it was unusual (also true), and that perhaps the only other such equal membership committee would be the RULES COMMITTEE (which is laughably false). The Rules Committee is how the majority has total control of the floor debates-- determining how many amendments each side can offer, the time and terms of the allowed debate, etc. The majority could not impose its total will through the Rules Committee as it does if they did not have a LARGISH majority on that committee, as they do.

So Rush's high school degree simply has not equipped him with the civics education sufficient to actually understand the mechanisms of our governmental structure, or much of anything else that's complicated.

He can even screw up the argument for true things he asserts (as he occasionally is correct)-- making extremely flawed and fallacious arguments for true propositions. No big thinker, he. Braggadocious, yes.

llotter
03-06-2012, 09:50 PM
You are one of the elitist snobs I've been hearing about lately.

Qtec
03-07-2012, 01:57 AM
<a href="http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/colbert-rush-limbaugh-prostitute-who-will-d" target="_blank">M
Colbert: Rush Limbaugh is a Prostitute Who Will Do Anything With His Mouth for Cash</a>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stephen Colbert had a field day with Rush Limbaugh and his advertisers dropping one by one after making the horrible nasty remarks about Sandra Fluke on his radio show over the course of three days. I liked his little montage of Limbaugh's offensive remarks that he did not feel the need to apologize for since it laid bare just how hollow that apology was, and the "takes one to know one" comment as far as just who exactly is a prostitute here, since Limbaugh only "apologized" once it looked like it might start costing him money.

Like a lot of others before him have already done, Colbert hit him for obviously not understanding how birth control pills work since he claimed it costs women more money if they have more sex and said "Rush knows what he's talking about because every time he's had sex with a woman, he's had to slip her a pill first." Ouch. </div></div>

Funny but true.

Q